Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: Harrier jet

Harrier jet

Originally Posted by Isulli
    Yea... There's nothing better that a jet which flies like an airplane.

How fun, Oh how fun it will be.
    Now I understand that sarcasm!
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    Now I understand that sarcasm!
    I just really don't enjoy jets with no VTOL.. They just seem like faster regular airplanes to me. Whereas jets WITH VTOL are fun and stealthy ^.^

It must have VTOL. San Andreas Hydra is the best vehicle EVER in a videogame! Follow it's almighty example!
    Everything should be a sandbox

Originally Posted by Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
    It must have VTOL. San Andreas Hydra is the best vehicle EVER in a videogame! Follow it's almighty example!
    True that my friend it certainly is, especially when you complete SA 100% so spawns on top of Sweet's house to Just waiting for confirmation of VTOL capability, like we have been for a while (Tapping foot)
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

MYCOLDMAN! I see you! Now is the time for u to answer! What about the VTOL??? Please?

MYCOLDMAN! I see you! Now is the time for u to answer! What about the VTOL??? Please?
    No use mate, I've PM him twice left several remarks on a few threads but nothing... He must be seriously busy coming back from the holidays

Yeah, but he's online now! That's why I tried. Mmm... only an answer can stop me from starting a riot for VTOL adding, since right now I think there isn't...

Yeah, but he's online now! That's why I tried. Mmm... only an answer can stop me from starting a riot for VTOL adding, since right now I think there isn't...
    I PM him when he was online yesterday but I got completely blanked Na, these guys and the team at Avalanche Studios are great! Hopefully soon get an answer though.

Mmm, I don't like the look of this... He hasn't answered much lately but still...

Mmm, I don't like the look of this... He hasn't answered much lately but still...
    He's only wrote one comment since he's been back off holiday which was on a thread about the game getting delayed and all he said was don't worry folks, it wont be getting delayed.

Mmm, I just changed my mind. Maybe now that the release date is close and all, he received strict orders to stay quiet and stop answering anything

Mmm, I just changed my mind. Maybe now that the release date is close and all, he received strict orders to stay quiet and stop answering anything
    lol i doubt it.and where did u get the info from ur signature from?
    This user is gone... packed up and left. Sorry

Originally Posted by deathlaroy
    lol i doubt it.and where did u get the info from ur signature from?
    From my questions that MyColdMan answered

Originally Posted by mycoldman
    Ok, here goes... I'll try and answer a few more threads as the day goes on, but this should get things started.

1. Early articles claim that 'There are over 2,000 parts that the player can acquire' for weapons and vehicles for example, is this true?

This is true, but may not be what you are thinking. What the article is referring to is the collectible weapon and vehicle parts scattered throughout the island (there are thousands of these) that are then used to upgrade and purchase equipment via the black market. So, you'll need to seek them out in order to get the best kit and upgrade your vehicles and weapons from the bog standard to the hella cool.

2. http://kotaku.com/photogallery/justc...thumb1280x1280
    That Zeppelin/Blimp flying vehicle, is that available for the player to fly, if so is it the mentioned Mobile Safe house?

I'm not going to say too much about the blimp... but I will say it's not a vehicle, so don't exepct to be piloting it around the island. It's huge... so its top speed would be unbelievably slow if you were able to take it for a spin. That said however, it is something a little bit special. I guess you'll have to wait and see what I mean when the game comes out.

3. The Harrier Jet Plane/s, do any of them have VTOL capabilities?

No. the only vertical take off vehicles in the game are helicopters... and in some cases for the brave... gas cannisters.

4. Are the Devs going to meet their customers needs by being bothered to make a Patch for Custom Music on the PS3?

There are currently no plans to incorporate this feature into the PS3 version.

5. Will there be silenced weapons?

Again, no. Rico isn't really about sneaking around. Sure, you can stealth your way through military bases if you choose to, but trust me, it's far more fun to make as much noise as you can.

6. The Cargo plane seen in old footage, can you open the hatch on the back?

Negative. Though I do agree this would open it up for some fun opportunities, Rico doesn't need anywhere to put his shopping... even if he is buying heavily armoured vehicles from the black market. He'd much rather hang them underneath with his dual hook.

Tsk. It still makes me angry. How? JUST HOW CAN THIS BE???
    The *** Lamier NEEDS VTOL!!!

The *** Lamier NEEDS VTOL!!!
    Haha! I remember the Lamier but it does need VTOL!

Pre-release thread, ahh... I had as much fun on here talking and speculating about the game as actually playing it

Damn...
    *cries*
    The nostalgia... the illusions... that were crushed under a deceiving design...
    I thought such thing would be archived by now?
    For the next JC we NEED VTOLS. And not just one!
    And a this:

MAKE IT HAPPEN PRETTY PLEASE!

I would also like to see VTOL vehicle in Just Cause series. It certainly is possible to make. Saints Row: The Third has it.
    It is a just cause to just cause chaos in Just Cause just cause it is fun.
    100 bonus missions right here. One hundred!

I'm still here!

Damn...
    *cries*
    I stop by about every 8 months or so just for nostalgia and wow, is anybody still here from the start? Meh, don't bother replying as I will only read in about 8 months

^ Lol

this never did happen did it....what a shame
    VTOL please

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234