Thread: Batmans costume

Batmans costume

i want the suit of sorrows as an extra, when put on batman becomes more agressive you are able to do take downs when your combo multiplyer hit 3x
    "All men have limits. They learn what those limits are and then they learn not to exceed them. I ignore mine.." - batman

Originally Posted by Batman The Sequel Hunter

Or a cool version of this
    BatmanPWNED?

Originally Posted by E.Nygma
    Oh no, please. I never could stand the all-white eyes. What is he, somekind of cyborg? In a cartoonish image, those white eyes can work, but B AA looked pretty realistic on visual terms, so Batman needs to have normal and visible eyes.
    I think the Rocksteady guys had an excellent idea in making Batsy's eyes in their comic-book white colour when he's in detective mode, but make them normal when he's not using it. I hope they will keep this same idea in the second game.
    What If they made a option where You could change his eyes to white or whatever you wanted them to be to fit your liking?

Originally Posted by Batman The Sequel Hunter
    [IMG]
    Or a cool version of this
    A nipple-less version of the Clooney suit...?

I agree with all of these guys.! In the 2nd Batman we should have unlockable batsuits (Like the ones from the Batman movies with Christain Bale). and wouldn't it be cool if he could get more gadets too.

I Also hope that there's some driving in the next one where he's in all of his Vehinces. (Car, Jet and boat)

Originally Posted by tonyx1
    I Also hope that there's some driving in the next one where he's in all of his Vehinces. (Car, Jet and boat)
    Woah don't over do it There is probabily not enough room in the section of the city to enjoy driving the batmobile in the 2nd game, there will be invisible walls for the jet, and I doubt the story will be near the water, and they won't move it close just for the sake of it.

Rocksteady did say though they will only incorporate these things if they will turn out fun at the end and work, so it wouldn't really work unless the game would have been free roam and we are not technologicaly advanced yet for such awesomness

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images...an-returns.jpg

Batman Returns 1992 as an unlockable please, the cape is attached near the front, thus making it possible to do the wrap around, and seeing as it is a game, they can make the length what they want. Would like to see a little drag on the ground personally.

Suit worn when facing Mr Freeze.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

I'd like to play as the undisputed champ...

signature image

Originally Posted by macdaddymario
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images...an-returns.jpg

Batman Returns 1992 as an unlockable please, the cape is attached near the front, thus making it possible to do the wrap around, and seeing as it is a game, they can make the length what they want. Would like to see a little drag on the ground personally.
    The way the suit is built Batman can't do the wrap around, because the corners of the cape don't touch. When they're hanging freely theres still a gap, which shows off the Bat emblem.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

i do think they made him a bit too muscular. i mean cmon,he's more jacked than super-man in A.A.

other than that though, i dug his look.

especially Detective Mode which made his eyes white. that was a nice touch.

anyway...ANYTHING is better than this...

What about this one http://fortresstakes.files.wordpress...ern01-copy.jpg It's GREEN LANTERN BATMAN.

Edit: What abou this one http://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/174/scan.gif Its' COMPOSITE SUPERMAN (still counts since he's half batman)

BatJoker!!!

Whoops wrong picture...Here we go!

And how bout a Dark Claw costume(as he's basically Batman with Wolverine claws)???
    The #1 Killer Moth Fan Of This Board! (C) all rights reserved.

More than just the claws, his face mask has a similar version of the blue and yellow Wolverine mask going on.

Now, batman with wolverine's adamantium skeleton and his healing power.

HE IS UNSTOPABLE!!

Originally Posted by The Hylden
    More than just the claws, his face mask has a similar version of the blue and yellow Wolverine mask going on.
    If you had the chance to check out the Marvel Vs DC four part series, there is an explanation for DarkClaw's "amalgamated" appearance.

Custom Design right here! made by Me form the original!
    "If you don't like the movie, I've got slides..."

Lol... Is chest plate looks like a skull.

HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

robin in a kilt!

must resist the urge to comment on his sexualality!
    I made a promise on the grave of my parents to rid this city of the evil that took their lives.

I would like to see a diferent batsuit, just for the hell of it. As far as a reason for it (minor spoiler) his suit was damaged at the of the first game so he would probably change either into a non-battle damaged version of his suit from the first game or this new suit. EDIT: here are some of my picks:

or since the trailer shows the city in complete chaos these would be more appropriate ( semi bulletproof: )

Originally Posted by batmanboy11
    The 2nd Batsuit is better. The 1st one's mask is too fat. "/

Here are some other ideas:

The three front suits, which I belive are worn (from left) by Tim Drake, Dick Grayson and Jason Todd.

or

or

and the last picture is a variation of the above one:

Page 3 of 5 First First 12345 Last