Thread: Arkham 2 Teaser!

Arkham 2 Teaser!

Originally Posted by TheCluemaster
    Edit: Drazar I always preferred his two different halves of clothes instead of being burnt gives him more pizazz
    Yeah. I mean i liked the TDK design but it worked since Two-Face didn't last that long. Theres alot of cool color varations you can go with Two-Face from White+Black to White+Red to Brown+Purple. so much to choose! I even liked his Batman costume.

Haha, It's funny how this just resumes as if that never happened ahaha.
    Just want to say thanks quickly though to the members who actually understood the rules and helped out by helping him learn those rules.

Anyway, As for his suit I'd really like a classic Black and White, Although Black and Red would look real nice, as Drazar suggested.

Originally Posted by Drazar
    So who wants to see Harvey Dent having dual clothes by different color, or should the other side just be burned looking?
    I'd say burned too.

Whenever I see the dual colour suit, I just think of him holding a gun to someone's head as they sew him a pretty, multi-coloured jacket.

Burnt. I choose burnt since that side has to be destroyed like the other half of his face, if the suit is neat and nice, just a diffirent colour, then it wouldn't work for me. It has to be torn or burned like his face. Thats my POV.

Can't wait to see how Black Mask is gonna look like!

Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Originally Posted by jvini
    Can't wait to see how Black Mask is gonna look like!

But he isn't confirmed...

Originally Posted by KillerCroc
    But he isn't confirmed...
    The lack of faith in you is... Disturbing.

Anyhow if Black Mask is indeed one of the major players on this game. I really hope the False Face society either gets the modern look: Here, Here and here for examples.

It could be funny if the you could scan the Terrible Trio's masks and get their character biography out of it.

If he is in the game, I'd prefer a look more akin to this:

In fact, you find Black Mask's mask in Arkham already, which showed a realistic black skull mask. If it's like that, then it will rock... Assuming he actually is in the game

Originally Posted by The Hylden
    If he is in the game, I'd prefer a look more akin to this:

In fact, you find Black Mask's mask in Arkham already, which showed a realistic black skull mask. If it's like that, then it will rock... Assuming he actually is in the game
    Those first 2 pictures look like me at busniess meetings.
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

Originally Posted by The Hylden
    I would love that look he has in the character bio, with that mask from Dr Young's office.

I want him in like everyone else, but unless he is actually confirmed I will be fully satisfied. Hopefully if he does make it in they'll take the time to make challenge rooms of the sorts.

Originally Posted by jvini
    I would love that look he has in the character bio, with that mask from Dr Young's office.

I love that mask its nice and dark!
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Anyone reckon Sony will get some exclusive content for the PS3 version?

Sort of off topic:
    1. Hooray for ban of Pogo
    2. How can you do the thing that was mentioned? Pulling the slider farther? It doesn't work for me. Sorry i havent been keeping up recently.

On topic:
    1. I would rather two-face have one color on one side and a second on the other. I like burned too though. My opinion.
    2. Yeah, if Black Mask is in the game, he will probably wear the mask in Young's office.
    What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race?-The Riddler

Thumbs Down Wow Not Happy about trailer :(

Yeah um this trailer I was like WTF?
    Really your going to show the Joker looking still messed up= (No one wants to see the Joker looking like he did in the trailer) As well as you see the Joker looking: OLD!
    That's what I didn't expect really your going to promote a new game that looks like it has nothing to do with Arkham Asylum with the Joker being old?
    Well I guess we'll have Batman be like 50 now then.
    Also You could tell who some of the villains are in the game and when I saw the Iceberg place I was like, "Gay, you just had to mention the worst villain of all time." I'm truly dissapointed that the sequel to the game looks like it won't be at good old Arkham anymore so this looks like a pass up for me.
    Truly Edios and Rocksteady the Arkham Asylum game was the best, but now you're going to have a game away from the place, sorry but maybe you should of just had another company make a bad game that is set in the streets of Gotham.
    Heck when I saw this I didn't think it was "Arkham Asylum 2," if that's the name of it anyway, I thought that you all were showing us a trailer of how the Joker got caught to go back to Arkham in the first game.
    Yeah I think I'm the only one here who didn't like it, but if it's set in Arkham I'll get it, if not and if the flippen Penguin is in it, bye bye not getting it then
    The Real Joker

Arkham 2 Teaser!

Joker is not old.

Gotham has become Arkham, looks like.

Penguin is so not liked by you that you won't get the game because they might put him in?

No that's not the only reason because I can't stand him. The main reason is if it's away from Arkham asylum that I won't get it. Just that setting sets up a good game and I believe that anywhere else well the game will suck. They all have tried but when you move the setting to a "secure" location then it's easier to make an amazing game.
    The Joker looked very old about 49-51 in the trailer you can tell by the warts, the ill look on his face(sick) as well as his condition of I think looked like "almost like life support"
    I just hope it's in Arkham I posted a statement like this when everyone was discussing a sequel place and I said that if it's not at the asylum then I won't get it because a lot of people were requesting it to be outside the asylum
    The Real Joker

Joker is not old, he recovering from the effects of Titan

You know.....that blimp in the beginning of the trailer looks a lot like the blimp Joker had in Vengeance....
    Originally Posted by Keir
    It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code.

Originally Posted by MayorJoker
    Yeah I think I'm the only one here who didn't like it, but if it's set in Arkham I'll get it, if not and if the flippen Penguin is in it, bye bye not getting it then[/COLOR].

I'll have you know that mr.Cobblepot happens to be my second favorite Gotham rogue, right after the Riddler. Seeing the Iceberg Lounge in that trailer made me very hopeful!
    Now, I don't like Bane, for example. Was I supposed to not buy B AA merely because of his presence in the game? I can see not liking a character, but aren't you overexagerating.

And do you REALLY want the game to be set in the same identical place o the previous videogame? Uhu.

About Two-Face's appearance in the game, I hope they will go for the original burnt-by-acid look, instead of the new Nolanesque burnt-by-fire. apart from the colours, it makes some kind of sense that a face ruined by acid could eventually end up looking like that. But Nolan's version was, ironically, less realistic. No one goes around with a face like that and doesn't die from a thousand bacteria infections.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    "You can't be disgusted by spiderwebs! You're Batman!"

The guys back at IGN rewind have infact deducted that the blimp is non-other than that of...

OWLMAN'S!!

Originally Posted by MayorJoker

The Joker looked very old about 49-51 in the trailer you can tell by the warts, the ill look on his face(sick) as well as his condition of I think looked like "almost like life support"
    Joker's recovering from the Titan. Those are not warts, lol. And Batman definitely is NOT 50. He's around 30 probably. And since this is the sequel to Arkham Asylum (where it was totally destroyed) what's wrong with Gotham being the new Arkham? And since there was another Arkham built right next to the city, you could possibly have objectives to explore the Asylum again - However, you get the entire city as well.

If anytime has lasped it would be within 5 years!
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

It's safe to assume Batman's somewhere in his forties, he was anyways in the comics before he got lost in time...

Originally Posted by door noob
    It's safe to assume Batman's somewhere in his forties, he was anyways in the comics before he got lost in time...
    yeah... how old was he when he had dick grayson as robin, or had jason todd as robin ( i heard a new piece of info in the game... "or is making him wear that outfit punishment" - Joker) so robin exists in this game.
    An Artist of Artistic Art

Page 32 of 40 First First ... 22282930313233343536 ... Last