Thread: Tomb Raider DLC Question

Tomb Raider DLC Question

I hope im in the right place for this question, Its regarding Tomb Raider DLC from XBOX Live. Im not sure what i need to do. I have played legend from disc and earned all acheivements. But now i see there are extra acheivements i can earn by downloading anniversary. I no longer have the legend disc, So can i just download legend and anniversary and still get the extra acheivements? Or do i need a disc for this? Also, Does the downloadable anniversary have the standard 1000 points, Or do i need to buy the disc to get those?? Thanks for the help.

If you play Anniversary via the Legend DLC, you only get 200G. The disc retail version offers 1000G however.

Not sure about your first question though, as I don't know how games on demand work.

Okay

Thanks for the response. Actually, There is no DLC for legend. You do need the disc to get the bonus acheivements from anniversary downloads. (Episodes 1,2,3,4) Then once thats done i will need to buy anniversary disc for the remaining 1000.

So if you get Legend via games on demand, you can't buy the Anniversary episodes for it?

There is no legend available for download anywhere on Live.

It was announced a while back as a launch title, but judging from the link I now presume it's for European Live only. Sorry for the mix up.