View Poll Results: Do you think the "Undead disagreement SOLVED" thread should be closed?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, I think this troll cave should be sealed, along with any others found in the land.

6 50.00%
  • YES, I think this troll cave should be sealed.

2 16.67%
  • NO, I think trolls should freely feed upon the unwary.

4 33.33%
Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Do you think the "Undead disagreement SOLVED" thread should be closed?

Do you think the "Undead disagreement SOLVED" thread should be closed?

Originally Posted by ClashWho
    This would be a good idea if the troll would then be trapped inside it. Alas, this is not the case.
    Congratulations. Another moment of true vision there. I rest my case.

So, let me know when this thread should be locked.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Originally Posted by VIKTORIA
    I so deeply admire your good and kindly heart and the genuine concern you show for the novice taffer. Some flowers for you:
    It is my sincere honor to protect the land and the good thief from such foul creatures...and for you milady, a gift as well...

Originally Posted by Vae
    It is my sincere honor to protect the land and the good thief from such foul creatures...and for you milady, a gift as well...
    Oh my.... *blushes*
    I love flowers as much as I love trees and leaves!
    Thank you so much.
    signature image

Let me get this straight... since I disagree with you guys, I'm a troll...

BUT

You're not a troll for disagreeing with me? Kinda one-sided don't you think?

Like I said above... T3 have you guys spoiled, you need to learn to play a real stealth game.

Originally Posted by cGREGgo
    Let me get this straight... since I disagree with you guys, I'm a troll...

BUT

You're not a troll for disagreeing with me? Kinda one-sided don't you think?

Like I said above... T3 have you guys spoiled, you need to learn to play a real stealth game.
    I never once called you a troll. I'm totally innocent of this crime.

BUT seeing as this poll thread has given you further opportunity to express your disagreements, I merely suggested that this be locked. I'm just waiting for agreement from OP. I need this as the poll doesn't violate the rules and was posted in good humour to add a little fun on the forum.

On the contrary, T3 is my least favourite game of the series, I'll have you know.
    signature image

Hard not to get sucked in isn't it?
    I started to write a post about how I've only played T3 three times etc etc etc and then pulled back and deleted.
    It's just pointless.

I never once called you a troll. I'm totally innocent of this crime.

BUT seeing as this poll thread has given you further opportunity to express your disagreements, I merely suggested that this be locked. I'm just waiting for agreement from OP. I need this as the poll doesn't violate the rules and was posted in good humour to add a little fun on the forum.

On the contrary, T3 is my least favourite game of the series, I'll have you know.
    I know, I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about those who decided to take it to the next level & start calling people names...

Originally Posted by Namdrol
    I started to write a post about how I've only played T3 three times etc etc etc and then pulled back and deleted.
    It's just pointless.
    Absolutely (emphasis mine).

Just waiting for Vae to ask me to close this thread now.
    Then we only have the one thread to ignore... so much easier.

Originally Posted by cGREGgo
    I know, I wasn't talking about you...
    Yes, I know. I was just trying to add some more humour in here.
    signature image

Guys... look at some of the other threads... Someone just suggested in a new thread...

"There could be modes that you could set on the "Difficulty Settings" page. Maybe "No Flashbombs" "No Gas Arrows" and so on."

You think I'm the only one who wants a stealth game? T3 isn't a stealth game. Now is this person trolling because they want the same thing? Something different than you guys?

It's time to get back to the roots of stealth and thief, not duke nuk'em...

Don't take this personal (I know, impossible for some of you). But you're not the only ones here, not everyone is going to agree with you. And just because they don't agree doesn't mean they are trolling, you can't be that new to forums, can you?

If you don't want the blackjack I'm talking about, don't equip it. You can't be soooo stupid that you don't understand that? Use your flashbombs & play quakestyle... the same old thing...

^ Away with thee, deceptive one!...

Originally Posted by Namdrol
    It's just pointless.
    Good, now the beast has been driven from the cave and attempts to capture those in the open. It is much harder for him to succeed now with the light shining upon him...clarity of mind ensues...

Ah. I see, this time it's been entertaining, not ban material. Too confusing.

Why the confusion? No rules have been broken, no reports received, afaik.
    We're just having a little fun in the meantime.
    signature image

Hey, shouldn't you guys (and gals) have someone else to start calling a troll? There's someone in another thread suggesting get rid of your flashbombs & firearrows!

HURRY!

Some people like the idea! OMG! TROLLS!

Hi there!

Haha, I appreciate that you accept and join in with the fun. You're a good sport imo.
    signature image

^ Do not be fooled milady, for it is a trick...

Haha, I appreciate that you accept and join in with the fun. You're a good sport imo.

You're still not off my shiznit list, but getting closer... hehe

Originally Posted by Vae
    ^ Do not be fooled milady, for it is a trick...
    Judging from his reply, you could be right. How foolish of me to be taken in by the Trickster ways. I shall not be fooled twice.

signature image

Careful milady, careful...

Originally Posted by Vae
    Of course it is...but what if one hundred scorching fire arrows of truth does not bring the creature down? Then it is revealed that the creature can only be a troll, which is immune to the "power of the intellect and words of pure wisdom and logic. It's intentions are false, as it weaves a web of misery and frustration upon those with good spirit and resolve.

I say SEAL THE CAVE...
    Originally Posted by ClashWho
    This would be a good idea if the troll would then be trapped inside it. Alas, this is not the case.
    Indeed, therein lies the question. Can the troll be confined to the cave? Perhaps the "Lady of the Vine" has such powers as to make it so...Milady?

I've already sent a warning, yes.

May I close this poll now too. See it as 'step one'.
    signature image

Indeed...

This is kind of fun. cGREGgo keeps making posts, but rather than reply to them people are talking about him as if he is not there. We should keep this up and see how long he keeps at it (sadly I think someone will break down and reply to him before he gives up though).

That's my story & I'm sticking to it... get over it... lol

Originally Posted by erethizon
    This is kind of fun. cGREGgo keeps making posts, but rather than reply to them people are talking about him as if he is not there. We should keep this up and see how long he keeps at it (sadly I think someone will break down and reply to him before he gives up though).
    Not me...

Maybe this cave can be left to be seen so the troll would be stuck in it. Mental doors are so much more efficient.
    Surripio ergo sunt.

There is no spoon...

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last