Page 3 of 9 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: Weird things in Arkham Asylum!

Weird things in Arkham Asylum!

Originally Posted by jvini
    My thoughts exactly.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Originally Posted by JAHman28

anyway I found Razor's dead body in the stealth challenge map... what's it called?
    ah, survival tactics, that's it!
    Who's Razor?

Originally Posted by JackWinz
    Who's Razor?
    The thug Joker killed when he was instaling the explosive devices onto the gargoyles.

And who's mad dog? Is he a mad dog?

I'll be looking for those plants after I clear the demons out of the county.

Also Donate to the Church of Razor.
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

It's just a name. He was a crazed man. Mad like a dog.

Also where do you hear Razor's name? I never knew the guy actually had a name, hehe.

Originally Posted by Drazar

Also where do you hear Razor's name? I never knew the guy actually had a name, hehe.
    One of the thugs who gets punished a lot.
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Originally Posted by Drazar

He first appears as the thug who's hanging on to the ledge who you can choose to save when you have to destroy the control panels so the fans can blow in Intensive Treatment.

Razor next appears in the Medical Facility when you rescue Cash. He's the guy on the rope.

Finally, he's the thug who gets blown up by Joker testing the bombs early in the room Survival Tactics room revisited in the campaign. (The stealth part befor 3rd Scarecrow encounter.)

I've given him some backstory in the fanfiction thread.

Stalker.

Stalker.
    Hey I only murder people. I'm not some creep who follows people.

Anyway has anyone tried throwing a thug at Bane while he's charging and see what happens?

yea nothing the thug just bounces off

Someone should kill him. Winkwink.

Originally Posted by TheCluemaster
    He first appears as the thug who's hanging on to the ledge who you can choose to save when you have to destroy the control panels so the fans can blow in Intensive Treatment.

Razor next appears in the Medical Facility when you rescue Cash. He's the guy on the rope.

Finally, he's the thug who gets blown up by Joker testing the bombs early in the room Survival Tactics room revisited in the campaign. (The stealth part befor 3rd Scarecrow encounter.)

I've given him some backstory in the fanfiction thread.
    Slightly off-topic, but I think Razor should make one (or several) apperances in AA2.
    Example: Batman has just escaped sniper fire from the joker.
    joker is subsequently pissed.

Razor: hey, boss, maybe you should try the...
    Joker: SHUTUP!!!
    *punches razor in the face*
    Razor: AAARGH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!
    Joker: i'm sorry, come over here. I'll help you.
    *he walks over, hands on his face in pain*
    Razor: so, do you have some bandages or something?
    *Joker pushes him out a window*
    Razor: AAAARGH! *splat*

what do you guys think?
    As you sit down on your favourite red chair, cat on lap, just waiting for something to happen. I can make it happen, Sarah. I am your salvation. -Zsasz

Needs a new name...DRAZOR (see what i did there?)
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

read grant morrisons arkham asylum serious house on a series earth.
    "All men have limits. They learn what those limits are and then they learn not to exceed them. I ignore mine.." - batman

Originally Posted by JAHman28
    Slightly off-topic, but I think Razor should make one (or several) apperances in AA2.
    Example: Batman has just escaped sniper fire from the joker.
    joker is subsequently pissed.

Razor: hey, boss, maybe you should try the...
    Joker: SHUTUP!!!
    *punches razor in the face*
    Razor: AAARGH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!
    Joker: i'm sorry, come over here. I'll help you.
    *he walks over, hands on his face in pain*
    Razor: so, do you have some bandages or something?
    *Joker pushes him out a window*
    Razor: AAAARGH! *splat*

what do you guys think?
    that would be funny maybe it could be his brother, i think the original died in the first game.
    "All men have limits. They learn what those limits are and then they learn not to exceed them. I ignore mine.." - batman

Another weird thing I noticed with Arkam Asylum is (Clay Face). They made him a physical character with the appearance of Aaron Cash, Quincy Sharp, and Detective Gordon. But we still never saw his original form, neither was he put in the plot for Jokers scheme. I like (Clay Face) as a villain because they could use him for so many things. If Joker had set him free, he could have easily used him to fool Batman into thinking he was catching the real Joker.

Also another thing I noticed was in the visiting center where you go and talk to the Joker, there was one Joker statue that is in one of the booths as you were walking out. But it had no significance like the main one did. Also it has not been explain as to where Joker got all those little statues from. There really is no significance to it, but I'm just curious to know.

may have already been mentioned, but if you look away from the main joker in the visitor center, you might see his shadow move and when you look back he'll be in a different pose.

Originally Posted by supermanslayer
    that would be funny maybe it could be Razor's brother, i think the original died in the first game.
    no, you see, It's a "comic book death".
    If Rocksteady included his brother, it wouldn't be the same
    Still, it hardly matters.
    As you sit down on your favourite red chair, cat on lap, just waiting for something to happen. I can make it happen, Sarah. I am your salvation. -Zsasz

i have just replayed the game and i noticed some interesting things;

1. in the medical facility building were you have to free cash from the gas, when your in the room filled with gas you can clearly see the room cash is in and on the wall of this room there's an electric banner which says 'mr. clooney please report to the....'. definetly poking fun at the batman and robin movie.

2. right after you have one of your sessions with dr. joker, in the visiting room, right when you leave, immeditaly head back inside, usually he'll just laugh, but if you do this right after the bane fight, he has more to say concerning scarecrow, which is very cool.

edit;
    2.[cont.] also, after poison ivy takes control of the island, right when you exit the botanical gardens instead of heading for cash in the mansion to ask were croc is, head to the visiting centre, go in once, joker talks about batman being a patient, go in again right after, joker talks about their relationship al la 'the killing joke', go in a third time and their are three mannequins who talk about something else, [cant remember right now what they say though].

edit2;
    2. [cont, contd] after shutting down the water valves and heading up through the shaft, right when you see that poison ivy has taken over the island and shes becoming powerful, go talk to Dr. J. the first time he'll talk about seeing a psychiatrist about being afraid that someone was under the bed, right when you leave head back in a second time he'll tell you a joke about a man going to a psychiatrist about his wife thinking shes a chicken, i wont spoil it its really funny.

you guys should really re-play it again for this, its amazing to see how much hamill you missed in your last play-through.

Originally Posted by Suma
    Anyone else concerned that the Riddler has trophies close to the Batcave?
    I said he exact same thing.

the head in the jar - scared me half to death when I turned around and saw it staring right at me ()
    I am Edward Nigma, the World's Greatest Detective!

another thing i just realized is calendermans cell was open, presumably he escaped but we never encounter him. how did he get off the island, or is he hiding in a crawlspace again.

Question

Originally Posted by spandy15
    the head in the jar - scared me half to death when I turned around and saw it staring right at me ()
    What head in a jar?
    I must find this!

Originally Posted by Suma
    Anyone else concerned that the Riddler has trophies close to the Batcave?
    I was more impressed that, despite there being Riddles around the Batcave, there are none immediately around or in it, which is a nice touch: sort of like saying that Riddler may have delved every nook and cranny, but he didn't find everything...
    "Think of it Batman, to never again walk on a summer's day with a hot wind on your face and a warm hand to hold. Ohhh yes... I'd kill for that." ---- Mr. Freeze.

Page 3 of 9 First First 1234567 ... Last