Page 6 of 12 First First ... 2345678910 ... Last

Thread: Nosgoth Videos

Nosgoth Videos

Originally Posted by Shehriazad
    Not sure why it was necessary to mention how much money you spent on your graphics cards...after all this game runs stable 60 FPS @ 2560x1080 with a single 750 Ti for me xD
    Hmm, I had no intention to come across like I am bragging, and I certainly didn't mention money. Sorry if you took it that way! In a PC game, people like to know specs. Devs too. That's why I put my PC specs in the info of all my youtube videos.

Nosgoth does run smooth though, and the 700 series is certainly a powerful gfx card.
    My youtube
    signature image

I liked that she referred to being dog piled by the vampires as gang .
    Last edited by lucinvampire; 29th Aug 2014 at 16:25. Reason: removed a naughty word

argh... my ears... xD @.@

at least it seemed like she kinda enjoyed it... xD
    signature image

The Way of the Noob

Hi guys, this video series is aimed at players who like me may not be the best in the game, but still enjoy it and can laugh at their own mistakes

Any comments or feedback greatfully appreciated as it's a developing series, hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__j0PP7uF5E

EDIT: can anyone help with formating for posting youtube videos here? I've tried every variation I can think of, and searched the FAQ, thanks in advance for any help!
    Last edited by MuddledMuppet; 28th Aug 2014 at 13:20.

Oooo and I thought I was a noob
    My youtube
    signature image

I raise noobidity to an art form XD

seem fun , keep it up brah
    signature image
    IGN : Tee Sin

A. This is proof I'm not the only loud female Nosgoth player!
    B. She actually did better than me at the end lol.
    C. Made me lol lots!

I want to play with her- could be fun!

GG

I still do this sometimes on occasion...

Originally Posted by MuddledMuppet
    I raise noobidity to an art form XD
    Indeed noobidity is not just a skill- It's a way of life! Some people don't have the awesome class factor we do- and they miss out on all the cool fun! But us noobsters are epic!

I too understand the way of the noob. I did that same thing like three times in a row with Tyrant jump attack! I too follow the way of the Noob!

Living off the living,

Haha, I'll never forget these funny players:
    - sentinel who used kidnap and done 0 damage, because he though it was abduct, or was afraid of flying high.
    - the reaver which attacked me with pounce inside the healing mist, and 0 dmg again.
    Maybe it was YOU? If not, please do record something that noobish, and get yourself killed!

Thanks so much, Lucin! And to everyone else who enjoyed it!

And to those who haven't yet watched, a warning: Turn down your volume!

Would you mind giving me an outline of your rig? I noticed the frame rate never went below 40 while hovering between 55-60 the rest of the time and that is something I am hoping to get after I have finished upgrading mine, it currently drops down below 20 at worst and gets up to 45 at best so there is a lot that needs improvement?

Just watching the start where she's having trouble turning the camera is funny :P where are you from anyway? Australia?

You sound like you both have British accents rather than the typical Australian accent but by UK time you're only on the forums very late at night.

Left a YT comment. Also Liked & Subbed
    My youtube
    signature image

Obligatory Hunter Montage Video (default crossbow and daily perks)

In no way is this video to show off "skill" (I'm a newb!), but rather just to show off how awesome the repeating crossbow currently is.
    It could definitely use a balancing check vs the other ranged weapons. Heck, make the Prophet's guns repeaters!

My youtube
    signature image

Not bad at all, at 3:45 ish you get my favorite hunter quote of them all when he gets the double kill. "I see ya, you're dead."
    My nosgoth referral link: http://bit.ly/1JPbc9B
    signature image

She reminds me so much of this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAQ9zBou7A0

Thanks! I'm trying to get into the swing of things. It's been a while since I've played any kind of shooter on a regular basis.
    My youtube
    signature image

Pretty good aim,pretty bad vamps,and as i keep telling every single time,hunters dps too op

I see your crossbow montage and I raise you a bola montage
    http://youtu.be/NoAJb3D_q5M

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    Indeed noobidity is not just a skill- It's a way of life! D
    So very well said!

Originally Posted by Hersaint
    I too understand the way of the noob. I did that same thing like three times in a row with Tyrant jump attack! I too follow the way of the Noob!
    I jumped in that same patch of water hehe

Originally Posted by Nemesis777
    Haha, I'll never forget these funny players:
    - sentinel who used kidnap and done 0 damage, because he though it was abduct, or was afraid of flying high.
    Dammit man that seems like good sense, it's scary up there!!

Thanks for replies guys, I had a few recording problems of late so here's an earlier episode, but your support has encouraged me to get some more done, thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9fc_LcViTI

PS, I still can't figure out how to link videos so they show on here rather than having to click link, any non-noobs help?

Nice vids, subbed
    I'm always up for doing collabs/dual comms shiz like that with fellow noobs, see my thread Way of the Noob and get in touch if you fancy doing some form of collab

Originally Posted by Butthook
    really you monotized them? how annoying
    I'm gonna take an opportunity here to mention a couple of points if I may

People usually like to be partnered on yt as it gives them access to stuff like music libraries, a peer network to help improve content and presentation, a bit more exposure for their efforts etc, part of this means videos need to be monetised.

Another point tho, is that if a viewer enjoys someones content, and gets entertainment or tips from a channel, doesn't the uploader maybe deserve a little reward for their efforts? I have spent full days before editing videos, sometimes longer, making my own music or animations, sometimes spending hours even on just an intro. Now of course I accept that some people may dislike my content, and some may like it but not enough to sacrifice the five seconds of skippable adverts or even the occasional 30 second unskippable ones, that's their choice and it's a fair one, but to me there's an implied agreement, you watch my vidoes, you watch the ads. you don't like the ads, watch a channel without them

To give some context, my channel makes roughly $100 in a month, it works out about $1 an hour for the time it takes to do them. Pewdiepie may have a different story

Lastly, one of the things I offer on my channel is for people who have a strong viewpoint to have their say in a dual comms debate, I'd be more than happy for you to present a case against ads and me to present a case for if you;re up for it

Thanks so much to everyone for the likes! PandaBiskit is over the moon as she didn't think she'd get more than about 3 views. It's actually become my second most viewed video!
    Originally Posted by GenFeelGood
    Would you mind giving me an outline of your rig? I noticed the frame rate never went below 40 while hovering between 55-60 the rest of the time and that is something I am hoping to get after I have finished upgrading mine, it currently drops down below 20 at worst and gets up to 45 at best so there is a lot that needs improvement?
    It's just a mid-range gaming rig and I'm looking to upgrade some parts if I can find a good deal (and a job). All of the specs are in the 'Other Info' section: http://www.twitch.tv/onlylogic

Originally Posted by Sorrowgate
    Just watching the start where she's having trouble turning the camera is funny :P where are you from anyway? Australia?

You sound like you both have British accents rather than the typical Australian accent but by UK time you're only on the forums very late at night.
    I've been told I have a British accent but we're both Australian.

MWN talks Nosgoth.

I thought he was pretty fair about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xaaLF2uvU
    My nosgoth referral link: http://bit.ly/1JPbc9B
    signature image

Page 6 of 12 First First ... 2345678910 ... Last