Page 4 of 12 First First 12345678 ... Last

Thread: Nosgoth Videos

Nosgoth Videos

Just had this one and think it happened too often too me. Yes, yes i know I play too aggressive

Had a tripple kill with the fullbore last week with 15hp. They were all comming in one by one on decoy hunter :P

(click image to enlarge)
    Page URL: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=264520957

2 HP after murdering some vamps.
    signature image
    NOSGOTH IMMORTAL VET // HEAVY HITTERS GROUP // NOSGOTH CBT

Moved to General Discussion, as this is clearly Nosgoth-related

Idk if this things are related, but ever since patch I was killed by at least 3-4 humans with 1 HP left.

Originally Posted by flyklm
    Idk if this things are related, but ever since patch I was killed by at least 3-4 humans with 1 HP left.
    Thats just displayed when they kill you after their death.

They toss a nade, die, kill you and show up as 1HP.
    EDIT: and I think theres also a skull shown when they are actually dead.

Barely escaping is much more scary...

than having rung down your opponent and feasting, but...

it can also go the other way round
    Last edited by Lord_Aevum; 7th Sep 2014 at 14:59. Reason: double posting; please use edit function

Big Grin Mods and Noobs Play....

*Contains strong language and general frustration*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHmX_nsAs8M

Presenting some of your Moderators and some Noobs playing siegeeeeee!
    Includes an added message for everyone from your friendly neighborhood moderators.
    There may well be a Twitch stream of this in the near future. ^^

Some folks involved:
    -Me
    -Raina
    -Baziel
    -Xenonetix
    -Potato
    -Eyokir

Awesome! Had so much fun with you guys Playing with friends in Siege is a blast on the same call

Cool :P do you do this most Sundays? When do you think is a good time to try and grab a game of Siege?

Looks like you had a fun match

Originally Posted by Sorrowgate
    Cool :P do you do this most Sundays? When do you think is a good time to try and grab a game of Siege?
    We usually play when there is a group of us - on any day...though we do Siege Sunday - people are usually about from around 1900 GMT ish.

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    Looks like you had a fun match

We usually play when there is a group of us - on any day...though we do Siege Sunday - people are usually about from around 1900 GMT ish.
    Totally didn't happen this Sunday though, there was like 3 of us if that :P
    As for a good time to siege? ANY! Especially now that The Fane is available on that mode!

*EDIT* VIDEOOOOO:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWJudbbPMyE
    Last edited by Marmite666; 5th Aug 2014 at 15:07.

Sounds good, I'll try it on this Sunday then. Might try that time on other days too if I get the chance.

Any chance a guy might get in on this? I'd like to play with some dudes who know their .

Originally Posted by NovelEntity
    Any chance a guy might get in on this? I'd like to play with some dudes who know their .
    Yes of course - everyone is welcome!...though I wouldn't say we all know our stuff

1hp with nice butt

signature image

Even if I'm not good and I only played Siege once... Could I join you people? I'll see if I can get a teamplayer with me... 'Cuz I'd like to get with friendly people ;w;. Though I wouldn't use almost chat voice. Because I feel ashamed for both my voice and my pronunciation (English is not my first language, and my level of talking one is lower than my writing).

But well, I had fun watching the video

Hi people!

It's Siege Sunday, and I'm streaming! Come watch

http://www.twitch.tv/xenonetix

This should be stickied. And can I join you guys!?

Nosgoth Video

Guys i'm starting a nosgoth gameplay series, please watch this vid and like, it's up to you if you don't want to watch. thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaqvbgV3zBA

really hope that more people play siege mode. It has its flaws as of now (some visual bugs on capturing) but it's far more entertaining than the normal TDM games

Originally Posted by AreZee
    really hope that more people play siege mode. It has its flaws as of now (some visual bugs on capturing) but it's far more entertaining than the normal TDM games
    ERMEGERD! AREZEE!
    Hpw did you get soooo good so fast man? >.>
    Originally Posted by OnlyLogic
    This should be stickied. And can I join you guys!?
    Teheh i'd love that and of course you can :3

http://www.twitch.tv/xenonetix

Streaming siege (sort of) sunday NOWWWWW
    Last edited by Marmite666; 17th Aug 2014 at 23:13.

Nosgoth Gameplay

Hello Community, i've recently started a Youtube channel. I began with doing Nosgoth gameplay videos. I would appreciate if you could check out my video/s at

Leave a like if you enjoyed it, helps me out alot. And please, comment on what i can do to get you guys hooked on my channel. Such as start doing videos with commentary instead of pure gameplay. Thanks for taking your time today Reading this thread, have a nice day.

PS: there's only one video uploaded atm

~~~~~~~FabulousPieMan
    Last edited by The_Hylden; 16th Aug 2014 at 03:57. Reason: embedded video

I have a few nosgoth videos on my own youtube channel, so I'll give you my feedback on it.

1. I am glad you did not put commentary. For my own personal taste, I hate it when I want to watch gameplay and the player is commenting, I'd rather hear the audio of the game over some commenter unless the person is really entertaining. Folks like Jim Sterling, Arlix, Wowcrendor, and Game society Pimps are all really entertaining and really funny to watch when they make comments on videos. Unless you're able to be really amusing, I suggest not doing the same.

Here are some of their videos to give you an idea.

Game society pimps (mod note: language):

Arlix:

2. Though you kept the in-game sounds in, you didn't include the game's music, a mistake imo, the game's music is really nice. If not the game's then your own, include some music at least. :P
    Last edited by The_Hylden; 16th Aug 2014 at 04:05. Reason: embedded videos
    My nosgoth referral link: http://bit.ly/1JPbc9B
    signature image

Nosgoth - Game Spotlight! (Feedback would be great!)

Hey there! I've been playing quite alot of Nosgoth lately, and since i also really enjoy making videos, i decided to make a rather short video about Nosgoth (in its current state). It's basically like a review, and since it's one of the first videos on a new channel, i figured that i'd share it here, and hopefully get some constructive criticism. If you're interested in seeing it, you can watch the vid at:

Last edited by The_Hylden; 16th Aug 2014 at 03:54. Reason: embedded video

It's a decent video, that could pull some attention to the game. More experience would allow you to refine your videos a lot more, and smoothen your narration a bit in my opinion , but it's not at all bad in my opinion. Just not outstanding either.

Although that might have sounded negative, I actually mean : Good job, keep it up and keep improving!

Thanks alot, I agree with what you're saying. It certainly could be much better. I'll work on refining my videos

Page 4 of 12 First First 12345678 ... Last