View Poll Results: Do you own any of the following?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tomb Raider Books

17 54.84%
  • Tomb Raider on Mobile and/or Gameboy

9 29.03%
  • Tomb Raider on DS/PSP

14 45.16%
  • Tomb Raider Clothing (Not cosplay)

7 22.58%
  • Other Portable Tomb Raider Merchandise.

12 38.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tomb Raider on the go!

Tomb Raider on the go!

What different types of tomb raider merchandise do you own?

If you clicked other, please specify.
    My Tomb Raider Fansite, often distracted by shiny things.Click Here for Guns and Grapple

I voted 'other'. I own a statue/figure of TRU Lara, got it for free with my pre order.
    signature image

I voted for the book option and I've also got Legend and Anni for PSP and the Underworld for DS (Only bought DS for Broken Sword though)

i only own the games. that's it.
    signature image

I went other. I have quite a few action figures of Lara

I have Legend, Anniversary, and TR2 on PSP. It's great to have them portable even if the controls are a bit more awkward.
    I'll also probably get TR1 and 3 (and 4 and 5 if Eidos releases them) from PSN eventually.
    LittleBigPlanet: Croft Manor Beneath the Ashes
    PSN ID: DuskRaider

I've got TR:A action figure, 3 re/visioned dog tags, 3 strat' books, all the games.

No-go on the PsP + games, yet.. Also no-go on the books.. Unfortunately..
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

1 DS Tomb Raider game and 3 Lara action figures
    signature image

:[ i want a lara action figure, i'll probably make one out of clay or something
    "Various myths use different names but they all apply to the same remnants of the ancient world." - Lara Croft

Quote Originally Posted by nikkinickels View Post
    :[ i want a lara action figure, i'll probably make one out of clay or something

You can make me one then

Joke, but I do remember game doing a competion to win a life size Lara model Bit late now, but still, better late than never.

haha true, or there should be another competition and the prize could be an actionfigure :]
    "Various myths use different names but they all apply to the same remnants of the ancient world." - Lara Croft

haha true, or there should be another competition and the prize could be an actionfigure :]
    Just to throw a spanner into the works, what about a robot Lara?

P.S. Can people still buy Tomb Raider clothing? I don't plan on doing but you know, anything is possible.

haha a robot lara would be awesome, but she might be like the DesktopLara and say "i'm booored, how about you help me train and fight me/take me outside ect" but it wouldn't be so bad to go on adventures with a robot lara :O

and i have no idea about the shirts, if i were given one i'd probably only wear it at home :P

haha a robot lara would be awesome, but she might be like the DesktopLara and say "i'm booored, how about you help me train and fight me/take me outside ect" but it wouldn't be so bad to go on adventures with a robot lara :O

and i have no idea about the shirts, if i were given one i'd probably only wear it at home :P
    I doubt I'd buy one but I just wondered about them to see whether people sell them and if people buy them.

This is what Robot Lara could work like... All you need is to have the voice of Lara and make it look like her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR7Dn...eature=related (It doesn't really do much lol)

They do have Tomb Raider clothles, I've seen hats with the Anniversary version of Lara on there in gold thread. Also transferable images are allowed in the thread too, It doesn't have to be official

Nice video! It looks really realistic. It would be amazing if Eidos did something like that.
    My Tomb Raider Fansite, often distracted by shiny things.Click Here for Guns and Grapple

:O wow, a lara oneshould be made, and be able to do more than that one in the video hahah

I have an Underworld T-shirt, Legend for GBA, one Underworld strategy book and an Underworld Art Book.

Ive also got 8 Lara Action Figures, but I dont see how they are portable so...
    "In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces."- Zapp Brannigan

Quote Originally Posted by Raider126 View Post
    They do have Tomb Raider clothles, I've seen hats with the Anniversary version of Lara on there in gold thread. Also transferable images are allowed in the thread too, It doesn't have to be official

Nice video! It looks really realistic. It would be amazing if Eidos did something like that.
    Ah, so the clothes arn't that non-existant. I wounder if robot Lara's were made would that cause something like Irobit? Just with an army of Lara's perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkinickels
    :O wow, a lara oneshould be made, and be able to do more than that one in the video hahah
    Haha lol. Though perhaps it would be a bad idea I mean I'd probably try and shove it in the freezer, give Lara a taste of her own medicine

P.S. I wounder how much the ones in the video would cost to make Probably out of my budget anyway

Haha lol. Though perhaps it would be a bad idea I mean I'd probably try and shove it in the freezer, give Lara a taste of her own medicine
    lmfao, winston probably had zip secretly make one to do that

and yeah, i only have a few dollars at the moment...i won't be getting far x_x haha

I have some actionfigures and the movies.

I have a couple of comics and I have the Official Film Guide for the first movie.

I owned one of mobile phoone games, but I had problems with the cell-phone so I deleted all things, but anyway I like the PC-Games much more than the little game.

I have the movies, a french guide book for TR 1-2-3-4, an action figure, the artbook of TR8, the guide book for TR8, the novelisation of the first movie and of course all the games (Mac: TR 1-2-3-4-5, PS2: TR 6-7-A, PS3: TR8).

I have all the games for PC,Legend and Anniversary for PSP and PS2 and Underwold for PS2!I just love Tomb Raider!!

Ds/psp.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast