Thread: Mini Ninjas Color Problem

Mini Ninjas Color Problem

Mini Ninjas Color Problem

when i started playing mini ninjas there wasn't any color-black and sometimes green or blue- can anyone please help i wan't to play this game

Could you be slightly more specific? What platform are you on - Xbox360, PS3, PC? Can you take a screenshot? When does this happen?

Sounds like the same issue I'm having.

I'm playing the PC version. My graphic's card is an old school Radeon 9800 256 (~6 years old).

When I play the first stage, the color is heavily tinted; first blue, then green, or the reverse, and back. Sometimes it flickers to black. I can still make out shapes and motions just fine - it's just all tinted, or black. The transitions are more or less constant and change as I look around. I recently ran across the same issue with Majesty 2, which I overcame by disabling the Bloom option under Video settings. Obviously, Minininjas has no such setting accessible ingame.

Maybe there's a debug setting, or an accessible file in the game directory that can be slightly modified to turn Bloom effects off? If not, looks like another fun fight with EB games over their horrid return policy. ~~

Trying downloading the latest drivers for you graphics card. Also I'm not sure if older graphics cards are supported, does this problem occur for you in other games?

im playing the pc version .its like first it was blue then green blue/black. it always happen whenever i start the game,the first level

dark_angel_7 i will try downloading the latest drivers and no i don't have any problems playing any other games they work just fine.

I've got same problem, there's something in pixel shader. When i forced PS1.1 in RivaTuner(Forceware/DX) game was running about 60fps(instead of 10) and textures wasn't shown properly. But there weren't any problems with color. Disabling VS completely makes game unplayable(3D completely black) and forcing VS1.1 doesn't show grass. Both is making game crash on loading. I got GF FX5700LE 128/128(OC on RivaTuner: 325/500MHZ, working better with OC enabled) and AMD Athlon 2200+ 1,8GHz(No SSE2 support).

I ran into the same problem today, game itself is running smooth, just those weird colors

Game is running on Vista x64, P4 3GHz, 2gig RAM, Radeon x850. All drivers, directx etc are up to date, other games run perfectly fine as well.

Any help would be much appreciated

@baummonster - Try downloading the latest drivers for your PC's graphics card. If that doesn't work check the settings in game and also for your desktop in Control Panel, or if your screen has a menu button use that. Its best to make sure anything is left to default unless you've changed it for a reason.

If you don't know what certain options mean then don't touch them or ask for help.

Nah i think you got me wrong, i didnt specify the problem properly:

The game doenst constantly look this greenish/blueish/whatever, its flickering around like 2-3 times a second, changing constantly (eye-cancer any1?). Weird thing is, its just like that when i'm actually in game playing a mission. The menu for example, with its moving background etc, works fine. Just like everything else currently on my rig...(EVE Online, Dragonica, The Settlers, ANNO 1404 aka Dawn of Discovery).

And as i already mentioned, everything is up-2-date, working as its supposed to be

Is there any1 knows what cause this bug? I have the same issue here. I tried to update everything and tried to change lots of settings but none of them was able to fix it. Even playing the 1st level incase of level's problem couldn't solved

I have
    P4 3.00 GHz Dual Core
    4 GB of RAM
    ATI FireGL v5000

FireGL could be under the requerements but i'm sure that's not it
    So, a little attention this can be useful for some of us.

Thnx

I got the same problem I got Vista and AtiRadeon graphic driverthing. I'm a total noob at this, so what should i do? Were do i see wich things thats needs updating?
    Edit: Do you think DxDiag will work?

http://www.myimg.de/?img=wirde63b4.jpg
    http://www.myimg.de/?img=wird23ccc7.jpg
    Please click my dragons!
    http://dragcave.net/user/Flawless

I'm encountering color problems too. Drivers are definitely up do date.
    Also: main menu looks fine when entering game, but when returned to main menu, colors are glitched.

ingame screenshot:

What's your system config?

Hmm! Looks like this was a problem never solved. I started on miniNinjas recently and found the exact same issue. Black screen or tinted greens in 3D-background.
    Sad no one posted an easy fix.

Guys, I had the same problem. The colors were constantly changing from green to blue or from blue to green and sometimes black. While I was searching on Google I came across with this page. Well, I tried almost all the suggestions written above, but they didn't help me. My graphic card was ATI Radeon X1200 at the time I had the problem. Soon I changed my graphic card to NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS. And now the game is running perfectly. So I think the problem is because of the graphic card.