Thread: Shiva/kali Statue

Question Shiva/kali Statue

i've got back to the shiva/kali area and have lowered the left hand, got on it but can't put the jewel in the slot. yes i got both the jewels in the previous level area, i'm on a ps3 and am using the triangle button to do it. what am i doing wrong??????? HELP

Help

Quote Originally Posted by gopher1960 View Post
    i've got back to the shiva/kali area and have lowered the left hand, got on it but can't put the jewel in the slot. yes i got both the jewels in the previous level area, i'm on a ps3 and am using the triangle button to do it. what am i doing wrong??????? HELP
    I'VE TRIED LOWERING BOTH HANDS AT THE SAME TIME BUT I'M STILL STUCK IN THE SAME POSITION OF NOT BEING ABLE TO USE THE JEWELS IN THE HANDS

you need to lower the one on the left first then go to the right. this one is timed so you need to go fast. What system are you playing on?

Quote Originally Posted by gopher1960 View Post
    I'VE TRIED LOWERING BOTH HANDS AT THE SAME TIME BUT I'M STILL STUCK IN THE SAME POSITION OF NOT BEING ABLE TO USE THE JEWELS IN THE HANDS
    Are you sure you are standing on the hands and close enough, and pressing triangle doesn't work???!!

Are the gems still in your inventory?

It must be a bug I am afraid..... .......do you have a savegame to reload from? If not, tell me and I will find the link to some PS3 savegames for you!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    Are you sure you are standing on the hands and close enough, and pressing triangle doesn't work???!!

Are the gems still in your inventory?

It must be a bug I am afraid..... .......do you have a savegame to reload from? If not, tell me and I will find the link to some PS3 savegames for you!
    I'M STOOD RIGHT ON THE HAND AND THE GEMS ARE IN MY INVENTORY AND PRESSING THE TRIANGLE ON MY PS3 DOESN'T DO ANYTHING. I DONT HAVE A SAVE GAME TO RELOAD FROM. I'VE BEEN BACK INTO THE OTHER AREA TO CHECK I GOT EVERYTHING AND I HAVE. A SAVE LINK COULD BE USEFUL THANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_uDeRwOrLd View Post
    you need to lower the one on the left first then go to the right. this one is timed so you need to go fast. What system are you playing on?
    I TRIED LOWERING THE LEFT HAND FIRST. AND I KNOW I HAVE TO DRAG THE CAGE UNDER THE OTHER LIFT TO STOP THE RIGHT HAND GOING BACK UP. IM ON A PS3

Here is the link to the savegames. I hope it will work for you, try the link on the 2nd page cause the first might be 'corrupt' but not sure.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...=142574&page=2

Did you try to go all the way down, move the two statues a bit, then died, respawned and put the gems into the hands? It will probably not work, but reloading from a different checkpoint (so dying somewhere else and respawn) might work, you never know.....

I hope the savegame works!

(Next time save your game yourself in different slots at least twice every level, it could prevent a lot of trouble! )

(And also, please stop writing in CAPITALS, it looks like you are screaming at us...... )
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    Here is the link to the savegames. I hope it will work for you, try the link on the 2nd page cause the first might be 'corrupt' but not sure.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...=142574&page=2

Did you try to go all the way down, move the two statues a bit, then died, respawned and put the gems into the hands? It will probably not work, but reloading from a different checkpoint (so dying somewhere else and respawn) might work, you never know.....

I hope the savegame works!

(Next time save your game yourself in different slots at least twice every level, it could prevent a lot of trouble! )

(And also, please stop writing in CAPITALS, it looks like you are screaming at us...... )

thanks. i will try the saves, caps not shouting, just frustration, all the shouting was done at the ps3. naughty thing......