Thread: hottest lara?

hottest lara?

Which version of Tomb Raider has the hottest Lara? tough question huh? :P

Reboot Lara

I liked Keeley Hawes voice Lara - I liked the way she spoke

Tho' new Lara - I like the way she speaks, and I wanted to hug her a lot and tell her its going to be okay. The Lara in some of the older games sounded quite strict and a bit scary at times. I love all versions, but those ones made me feel more like Lara was aloof and a bit chilling somehow... reboot Lara made me feel like I could be her friend - sure she's bookish and quiet, but so am I so... :P

I have a soft spot for Anniversary Lara! She'd be my number 1 very closely followed by reboot.

However...

The xna updated AoD Lara's, they blow every other Lara out of the water
    signature image

Lara has always looked hot so hottest is a tough choice. The London catsuit look from TR3 was really sheek and is my pick from the Core era. I think her hottest model across all the games is Anniversary's Lara who has an amazing body and a natural cuteness in her face.

Whilst TRA had the hottest Lara overall, her hottest look has to be the smouldering Japan dress from Legend which is classy and revealing to just the right extent.

I thought Legend Lara had a unique look, so I'll have to go with her.

Underworld Lara, IMO.
    signature image

Anni Lara
    signature image

Uncharted.
    Judging you to ∞ & →
    signature image

One thing I really like about reboot lara are those amazing shoulders and arms! I need to work out and get that kind of tone!

Legend Lara
    I love her abdominal muscles
    they've been the motivation for many sit ups

signature image

Quote Originally Posted by pomeranianpuppy View Post
    Legend Lara
    I love her abdominal muscles
    they've been the motivation for many sit ups

I feel so bad because I just finished eating a bag of crisps.

Quote Originally Posted by GLA View Post
    Reboot Lara

I liked Keeley Hawes voice Lara - I liked the way she spoke

Tho' new Lara - I like the way she speaks, and I wanted to hug her a lot and tell her its going to be okay. The Lara in some of the older games sounded quite strict and a bit scary at times. I love all versions, but those ones made me feel more like Lara was aloof and a bit chilling somehow... reboot Lara made me feel like I could be her friend - sure she's bookish and quiet, but so am I so... :P
    Agreed with every word of it.

Reminds of what one of my friends said about her: The older lara was like this hottest girl of the class on whom you had no chance and you are scared to even approach her. The new Lara is like this girl next door whom you could easily sit down to have a cup of coffee. :P

Hottest Lara doesn't necessarily translate to my favorite Lara. For instance, I think Lara looks hot in her ridiculous wetsuit in Underworld, especially when I have her crouch and scale rough walls, but I don't particularly care for that Lara. On the other hand, I love Lara's voice and personality in TR1, but don't think she looks particularly hot in any cutscene or render.
    By these jaws I rule!

Angel of Darkness for sure