Thread: help me guys

help me guys

  1. #1

    Unhappy help me guys

    I need help bacause of i want to pre-order JC2 but i dont have a PS3,XBOX 360 or a good computer.I will get an computer this year but not before march 23.
    so what do you think should i do because of i want the DLC features.
    OMG JC2 is the best game EVER!!!
    :worship: JC2 I am german so it could be that my english isnt very good.

  2. #2
    If you want a cheap way to play it, buy an xbox or ps3 (xbox is cheaper) otherwise just pre-order it now. Doesnt matter if you play it but you still get the DLC...
    Originally Posted by RIPYOURCARINHALF
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

  3. #3
    Just pre-order it on the platform you are planning to buy
    That way , you get the DLC and you can play it as soon as you get the console/pc ...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    7,374
    If you want the best experience (yes, I'm a PC gamer so I'm biased), pre-order it now and sit on it until you get the new computer. Then you'll have something to play on your future system the second you get it!
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

  5. #5
    remember that the ps3 has the recording ability, which is why so far the ps3 seems to have the favor for most people buying this game!!!
    worship JC2. play JC2. poke people for fun.

  6. #6
    Yeah I would pre order it and just hold on to it until you save for an xbox (As Monkey Said it is cheaper).
    It is possible that xbox live and PSN will have the DLC come out as a purchasable download soon after the game is released.
    Also! you could go on a trading site and just buy cheap DLC codes of those who sell them. Then just Buy your gear when you can afford it.

  7. #7
    just pre order it now and you will be able to play the game when you have a pc but i recomand to buy a XBOX 360 its cheaper and better than a PS3 and its also cheaper then a pr gamer pc so go on its your call
    Originally Posted by Bolo Santosi
    Can always count on rico to big us up

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Rico Rodriguez (Cudel)
    just pre order it now and you will be able to play the game when you have a pc but i recomand to buy a XBOX 360 its cheaper but not better than a PS3 thats why its cheaper then a pr gamer pc or a PS3 so go on its your call
    You forgot some things but I fixed it for you
    Originally Posted by RIPYOURCARINHALF
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

  9. #9
    PS3 FTW!! get it has the record ability
    I want JUST CAUSE 2

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Peardan
    Yeah I would pre order it and just hold on to it until you save for an xbox (As Monkey Said it is cheaper).
    It is possible that xbox live and PSN will have the DLC come out as a purchasable download soon after the game is released.
    Also! you could go on a trading site and just buy cheap DLC codes of those who sell them. Then just Buy your gear when you can afford it.
    i'm pretty sure we've established that its cheaper to buy the console but more expensive to buy the accessories needed to bring it up to the same as the ps3 spec - wireless reciever/bigger disc drive/ xboxlive charge.. e.t.c e.t.c

    for that reason, and the recording ability exclusive to ps3, i'd buy the ps3.. it'll be the best investment you ever make
    worship JC2. play JC2. poke people for fun.

  11. #11
    but with pc just use recording software then it has recording ability too DUH

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by Battlefronter
    I need help bacause of i want to pre-order JC2 but i dont have a PS3,XBOX 360 or a good computer.I will get an computer this year but not before march 23.
    so what do you think should i do because of i want the DLC features.
    buy a pc or a console earlier :P
    Originally Posted by Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
    Omegatoko knows how to do things!

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by Battlefronter
    I need help bacause of i want to pre-order JC2 but i dont have a PS3,XBOX 360 or a good computer.I will get an computer this year but not before march 23.
    so what do you think should i do because of i want the DLC features.
    Order it for what your getting it for Then get the system required

  14. #14
    i already thought of pre order the game but my father doesnt allow me to pre order it.
    he says that it is stupid to buy accecoirs(JC2) before we dont have the Computer.
    i could buy a console but it isnt allowed to me too.
    (i am 13) so i cant do anything against my father.
    OMG JC2 is the best game EVER!!!
    :worship: JC2 I am german so it could be that my english isnt very good.