Thread: Your Batman character casting choices... if you were Joel Schumacher.

Your Batman character casting choices... if you were Joel Schumacher.

Big Grin Your Batman character casting choices... if you were Joel Schumacher.

This isn't a thread about which actor you think would be good enough to play a Batman character. This is a thread about which actor you think JOEL would think would be good enough to play a Batman character.

And what falls under a good Joel Schumacher casting choice? Well the actor has to be very popular at the time(so only actors who are popular now), stunt casting everybody, and has to share(maybe) some trait with the character they are playing. Jim Carey was hot in the 90s, he was zany, he's the Riddler. Uma Thurman was popular from Pulp Fiction, she is attractive, she is Poisen Ivy. Silverstone was famous from clueless, she is a young girl, she is Batgirl.

I'll start. If I were Joel Schumacher, and I was casting, I'd have Jeff Dunham play Arnold Wesker. They are both ventriloqists and Jeff is really popular right now. So he plays Arnold Wesker... maybe Peanut can play Scarface.

Plus I'd have Robert Pattinson play Robin and Kirsten Stewart play Batgirl. They are both very popular at this time, they are young enough to look like teens, so they play the sidekicks. Not to mention, it's a big Twilight easter egg to have them in those roles.

So who do you think would make a good character from Batman under Joel's eyes? BF/BNR are over ten years old so all of those characters are fair game. The actors have to be popular NOW.
    Why does it seem like some people come on here JUST to piss and moan?

Well, I'm not sure if he's still popular, but Rey Mysterio would be Bane because they both are from somewhere connected to the USA from beneath and they both have luchador masks.
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

Edward Cullen's actor as Joker.

Vampires would be ancient history and Clowns would be sexy again.

Clowns will never be sexy drazar. ever Lol. uhh.... Cher as Catwoman and Zac Efron as Robin
    An Artist of Artistic Art

Megan Fox as Catwoman.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Batman: Brendan Fraser
    Bane: Lou Ferrigno
    Joker: Robin Williams or leslie nielsen
    Catwoman: What Jvini said
    W.W.B.D. What Would Batman Do?

Originally Posted by TheCluemaster
    Well, I'm not sure if he's still popular, but Rey Mysterio would be Bane because they both are from somewhere connected to the USA from beneath and they both have luchador masks.
    Rey Mysterio is a baby, he is tiny.

Harley Quinn: Madonna
    Poison Ivy: Kim Kardashian
    Bane: The Rock
    The Riddler: Johnny Depp

Originally Posted by Matches Malone
    Rey Mysterio is a baby, he is tiny.
    Tim Burton: Ah but thats why he makes an excelent Bane? Because you'd never except this tiny man to be him! Thats why a dog will play Batman! Because you'd never except that so he's the perfect Batman!

Batman: The Rock.

That would actually be kinda awesome.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Alfred=gerard butler

He's popular right now, and his second name is BUTLER
    In joel's eyes, a perfect match
    As you sit down on your favourite red chair, cat on lap, just waiting for something to happen. I can make it happen, Sarah. I am your salvation. -Zsasz

Batman=Matthew Broderick
    Robin=Zac Efron
    Gordon=Hugh Jackman
    Catwoman=Liza Mineli
    Two Face=Stanley Tucci
    The Joker=Meryl Streep
    Mr.Freeze=Patrick Stewart
    The Penguin=Daniel Craig
    Alfred=Adam West
    The Music Meister=Neal Patrick Harris
    The Ventriloquist=Pee-Wee Herman
    That's Shumacher's Monalisa,Batman:The Musical!
    signature image

Kirstin Dunst as poison ivy
    Sam worthington as Batman
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Nolan North as every single character ( i love nolan north, but seriously. He could play everybody)

Originally Posted by Batman The Sequel Hunter
    Kirstin Dunst as poison ivy
    Sam worthington as Batman
    Sam Worthington.OVERRATED!!!!

Originally Posted by Riddling Artist
    Nolan North as every single character ( i love nolan north, but seriously. He could play everybody)
    Nolan North is the man.

I actually really like Sam Worthington too. But this could change depending of how good or bad Clash of the Titans is.

Originally Posted by Drazar
    Tim Burton: Ah but thats why he makes an excelent Bane? Because you'd never except this tiny man to be him! Thats why a dog will play Batman! Because you'd never except that so he's the perfect Batman!
    Can't really argue with that logic. FLAWLESS!!

Al Pacino as the Riddler
    Beware of the Knight.

Originally Posted by jvini
    Harley Quinn: Madonna
    Poison Ivy: Kim Kardashian
    Bane: The Rock
    The Riddler: Johnny Depp
    My thoughts exactly.

lol Shia Lebeouf = Robin (NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!)
    AHNOLD = BANE
    TAYLOR LAUGHTNER = SCAREBEAST (played a werewolf. In schumachers eyes he's fit to play scarebeast)