Thread: Sidemissions..

Sidemissions..

Sidemissions..

What kind of sidemissions would you like to see?

I for one would like to a basejumping sidemission where you jump out of a airplane high up in the air with a group of other people and beat them at falling to the ground before you do.

Also it wouldn't just be youre average skydiving

It'd be some intesne stuff!

Say for example you can try and kick people around while in-air, or even try and cut there parachute cords with a knife, and if you succeed in effn up there chute, they'll have a 10second delay freefalling out of the air, until there secondary backup chute respawns.

If you cut there chute, while there close to the ground, you will not be disqualified for there death, thats the fun of it!

Oh and when you beat skydiving, you unlock more difficult challenging courses which some involve using weapons like RPGS and Heavymachine guns with helicopters to shoot whilst in-air combat!

whaddya guys think? Stupid or Awsum?

I'm sure there will be a mini game like a spiderman one where it times you to see how fast you can scale a building.

Originally Posted by Sam_Cro
    I'm sure there will be a mini game like a spiderman one where it times you to see how fast you can scale a building.
    As long as their no way near has frustrating as the Prototype challenges which took me some practise, that'l be fine
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

wow, check out your post count, 666... lol

I'm all for that if it includes vertical shooting like darkvoid, with soilders shooting at me from atop rappling down the sides of the buildings and a attack helichopper trying to blow ricos ass to bits!

Instead of a timelimit, how about a survival limit?

think about that.

Sweet!

wow, check out your post count, 666... lol
    damn!

Makes me wounder if we'll ever see him again, thats if the devil dosent drag his eternal soul into the depts of hell or if he's beat up by a group of atheist grannys.

I'm stopping at 420! lol

Haha this will post will remove my inner demo but not bad considering I've only been here a month :P
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Trinity-Races (Hinty hint hint)

Where you start in a car and you race until you reach a checkpoint and the shoreline where there is a boat for all except one of you (the one without is diqualified and you go from 4 to 3 competitors). then it is a boat race until you reach a private island with planes for all except one (You get the idea) then you fly to a finish line but then it automatically makes you jump out and its a skydive race(with weapons maybe) to the ground (time taken off for accuracy in parachute landing) and at the end the one with the quickest time wins! (based loosely off the idea of Tri-Races from The Ballad Of Gay Tony
    "If you will not come quietly, I will cut off your hands and use them to slap you all the way to where we are going!" - Rico

[mod edit: do not circumvent our forum censor]

I'm all for this as long as it's like BOGT counterpart with weapons!

Like every sidemissions from all games are fine, i mean take the racing for example

If it's the same ole drive a bike through a racecourse with no competitors and a time trial then i'll stay away from it, cause they suck!

But if it's a deathrace(with other racers) to the finish with a large assortment of weapons and vehicles at ricos disposal then Hellyes!