Thread: 2 Questions (new ones, i think) :D

2 Questions (new ones, i think) :D

2 Questions (new ones, i think) :D

Hey guys, just been reading other posts and stuff and it came to me
    1) What stuff can order from the black market? like vehicles? weapons?
    2) Why are all the gameplay videos of the xbox eh? I want ps3 gameplay to reasure that the devs have used sony's technology right, cauz lately not many games are ported very well to the PS3, they turn out bad textures, screen tearing ect. But im sure just cause 2 won't be like that, because theres something about these dev's that i want them to make every game i buy .

Cheers, any answers, would be great
    "Me want just cause 2" says the caveman

i'm pretty sure there were vids of gameplay on the ps3, weren't there?

Originally Posted by TheJoshSpringman
    i'm pretty sure there were vids of gameplay on the ps3, weren't there?
    Hahaha, no ideas :S ,, maybe if someone can send me link, or ill go google hehe

yes theres ps3 videos. when they did that thimg where they showed the game to the public they used the ps3 and theres videos
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

yeah that's what i thought

can any one give me a link to them?

cheers

Originally Posted by JakeD.Parker
    can any one give me a link to them?

cheers
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Official...10/r3aSHu4io-w

hey cheers mate, but i cant really look at those textures, cauz its off screen filming haha but thanks for ur time mate

cheers

theres a bit of lag and screen tearing but i hoping that was early build

hey cheers mate, but i cant really look at those textures, cauz its off screen filming haha but thanks for ur time mate

cheers

theres a bit of lag and screen tearing but i hoping that was early build
    Well, if you hold a camera onto a computer screen it will probably won't have awesome FPS... try it out yourself. And at that point the game was close to complete Up close and personal was a month ago.
    We want JC2MP now!
    Hail the almighty Dual Hook

I think the PS3 version will run as good as the 360 version does!

Originally Posted by Enzoforce
    Well, if you hold a camera onto a computer screen it will probably won't have awesome FPS... try it out yourself. And at that point the game was close to complete Up close and personal was a month ago.
    yea true, that makes sense

Hey guys, just been reading other posts and stuff and it came to me
    1) What stuff can order from the black market? like vehicles? weapons?
    2) Why are all the gameplay videos of the xbox eh? I want ps3 gameplay to reasure that the devs have used sony's technology right, cauz lately not many games are ported very well to the PS3, they turn out bad textures, screen tearing ect. But im sure just cause 2 won't be like that, because theres something about these dev's that i want them to make every game i buy .

Cheers, any answers, would be great
    Question 2. has been answered.

Question 1. Well in JC1 you ordered stuff from the Agency not Black Market but there's no difference apart from the people behind it. 'Heavy drop' was a feature used in JC1 where Rico would select what vehicle he wanted and then a helicopter came and dropped a large wooden box which unpacked itself revealing your selected vehicle. As for weapons I think there was no heavy drop just the ability to buy new ones. So its safe to say this great Heavy Drop feature is returning because Peter Johansson during the Walkthrough 1 video said 'I could have ordered a helicopter from the Black Market, but this one is free'
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    I could have ordered a helicopter from the Black Market, but this one is free...
    ...and that is better

Originally Posted by Price_RUS_GER
    ...and that is better
    Yeh I know, I was using it as confirmation from a Dev that the 'Heavy Drop' feature is returning to JC2
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    Yeh I know, I was using it as confirmation from a Dev that the 'Heavy Drop' feature is returning to JC2
    I understand.

i hope the shop is setup like mercenaries 1. that was the coolest