Thread: Jet

Jet

Jet

it would be cool if they show us a video with some jet gameplay and special edition items
    can't wait
    pre ordered JUST CAUSE 2 SPECIAL EDITION

the special edition items are the 5 DLC and a panau map, thats it and i agree wit jet gameplay
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

Originally Posted by brauny
    the special edition items are the 5 DLC and a panau map, thats it and i agree wit jet gameplay
    yeah but they can show as how fast the car is and the canon from the hover
    can't wait

o my bad i thought u meant reveal the items in th special edition thats why i said it, personally i dont wanna see tha tho cuz i dont get the 5 dlc only 1
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Brauny is right.

o my bad i thought u meant reveal the items in th special edition thats why i said it, personally i dont wanna see tha tho cuz i dont get the 5 dlc only 1
    I kno and that makes me cry too

but how said that the guys from the u.s get only 1 item
    can't wait

i think u mean WHO not HOW so Mycoldman told us that US only gets 1 dlc
    Brauny is right.

Originally Posted by rslayer9
    I kno and that makes me cry too
    The sad face is sad brcause the mad guy is banging his head on the wall next to him.
    I..Want...JC2... STOP DOT DOT DOTTING... FINE I POKE YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i think u mean WHO not HOW so Mycoldman told us that US only gets 1 dlc
    ups sry
    wtf that very unfair
    can't wait