Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: CameraAngles?

CameraAngles?

CameraAngles?

(This thread is more for PS3 owners so yeah.)
    So I was thinking about the recording on the PS3 and I was wondering: can we change the camera angles? Say you had a HUGE explosion behind you and Rico was in stunt mode as soon as it happened. I would want to put I camera infront of him to see it all. I want the camera features like uncharted 2 has. Possibly we can
    use an ability to edit the footage we get and have the ability to post it. Like YouTube. If anything PAIN had the right ideas when it came to stuff like that.

Also for all the 360 owners about to post "PS3 people talking about stuff," I do have a 360 too. Also I'm not saying that all 360 users are fanboys ( I'm not ) but I'm just saying i have posted stuff like this before and my inbox was FULL with messages saying 360 are better.

Ok now I'm done.

(I like bacon)
    I..Want...JC2... STOP DOT DOT DOTTING... FINE I POKE YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hi mycoldman!!!!!!!!!
    I..Want...JC2... STOP DOT DOT DOTTING... FINE I POKE YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol.

can we change the camera angles tho?
    PSN: krankykid4/ Member of ADHD
    Add this... you know you want too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g-vFVWkwe8

We'll have more details on the YouTube function in the new year.

so that means he doesnt know or he cant say rght now. Mycoldman u avoid questions like a politician lol
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

I guess it's a secret.

Originally Posted by brauny
    so that means he doesnt know or he cant say rght now. Mycoldman u avoid questions like a politician lol
    Thats because he is a politician. hes the ambassador for Avalanche

ima be an ambassador for the New Panau Renegade Army
    which i JUST invented, maybe ittl be as cool as the supreme order of the A.D.H.D.
    Thats my warmUP Founder of the New Panau Renegade Army (N.P.R.A.)

It reminds me of SKATE 2. I hope it is like that.

Wow, according to MCM (MyColdMan) we have a lot to look forward to in 2010! Especially the game!
    Official Chaos Addict.

I make Machinima for a living so If we get camera options then I will make one BAD-ASS spy thriller. Please, please, please, please, please give me options! XD

You also have to make a Machinima of Baby Panay's Chameleon cheating on him with Rico... Lol.
    Official Chaos Addict.

wats machinima
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Brauny is right.

Originally Posted by skater150
    ima be an ambassador for the New Panau Renegade Army
    which i JUST invented, maybe ittl be as cool as the supreme order of the A.D.H.D.
    Can I join?

Originally Posted by brauny
    wats machinima
    A TV show made in Video Games instead of real life. Red vs blue is one. This is mine.

Id love to do one in JC 2. Hell I'd do an official one! XD Need one Mr developers?

yea that keeps freezong for me. its not my computer either cuz it loaded the whole thing in 3 secs but it freezes at 10 secs every time
    Brauny is right.

Originally Posted by Apocalyptic Fish
    Can I join?
    YES... as soon as i put it on my sig haha

I could make an awesome music video for Clubbed to Death by Rob Dougan if PS3 gets soundtrack customization.

Originally Posted by Che_Guevara
    I could make an awesome music video for Clubbed to Death by Rob Dougan if PS3 gets soundtrack customization.
    Matrix OST FTW! XP

Actually I would rather make a James Bond movie, but the PS3 might not get custom soundracks. mycoldman PLEASE tell the developers that PS3 owners really want it. If we get custom soundtracks and video recording we could make the best music videos ever!

no clubbed to death song is overused and has become lame unless u make it AMAZINGGGGG

no clubbed to death song is overused and has become lame unless u make it AMAZINGGGGG
    Yeah, I guess your right. That's why I will make a James Bond one.

Hope it's not like skate 2 actually. You had to pay for camera tools that should have came with the game already.

I can do amazing! XP See?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last