Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Small coincidence , but isn't it funny that ...

Small coincidence , but isn't it funny that ...

Lightbulb Small coincidence , but isn't it funny that ...

It's probably just a minor coincidence , but isn't it funny that the last time we saw James Lynch in Dead Men he got shot on his left shoulder and now , in the trailer, it is Kane who gets shot on his left shoulder ...

It's probably nothing but i found it interesting as Kane seems to be the one who "has got nothing to loose" in Dog Days , seemingly like Lynch was in Dead Men ...
    As if they both switched their role this time around ...
    (Lynch is the 'calmer' person , and the one who has got a woman to protect now , Kane on the other hand has everything to gain , a complete opposite compared to their situation in Dead Men) ...

Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

back on topic thought, that is a pretty neat coincidence that you found. before I saw the trailer I was expecting the game to be more like the first one in terms of story. I'm glad thought that the developers made it original instead of sticking with the same kind of plot as most other sequels do. Kane reminds me a bit of Max Payne now. Apart from his skin (which I don't think he values that much considering all the bad things that he's done) Kane doesn't really have anything to lose, like you said. I really can't wait to hear more details about this game.

Thumbs Up

Well at least it's nice to have some humor once in a while ...
    Especially on this forum ...

I'm not sure how I feel about the role reversal. It's kind of clever, but at the same time it sort of feels like a cop out. It's probably just because we didn't experience the process that led to Lynch's change that it feels a little cheesy. They're both interesting characters; I'm sure some cool stuff'll happen.

P.S. "Humor" isn't allowed on this forum.

That's because Bawabus took 'humour' out back and did some horrible things to it before shooting it and leaving it for dead.

You monster.

Exclamation

No one has got the right to do those nasty things to humour ! ...

Only i have such rights !!! ...

The only thing you have a right to is a right to this, you crazy son of a gun:

Humor begs to differ:
    A quote straight from the source, "gnrGreivous has sexual realtions with goats!"

Well, that was the wrong quote and really had nothing to do with anything, but I think you see my point!

Arrow

I already have two of those cool sweaters ...
    Three if you count the one i stole it from the local asylum after they refused to keep me for another decade ...

Those ignorant pissheads , they don't what 'genius' they had in their possession ...

Arrow

Originally Posted by Bawabus
    Humor begs to differ:
    A quote straight from the source, "gnrGreivous has sexual realtions with goats!"

Well, that was the wrong quote and really had nothing to do with anything, but I think you see my point!
    Yeah , Greivous is a real evil *** hypocrite , even death is too easy for him ...

Never met him personally , though ...

(starts walking back slowly)

yes...of course........whatever you say sir....(makes a mad dash for the shotgun but realises there is no ammo inside)

I think Grievous and Bawabus are the same person. They're just split personalities.

GRIEVOUS! Leave the goats alone.

Exclamation

Her name is Carole ! ...
    And we've got a cute baby daughter ...
    Don't you EVEN DARE GET NEAR HER ...
    *pumps the fully loaded shotgun and draws a sawn off shotgun as well* ...

*Pulls knife out, rips off clothes, and dives at gnrGrievous*

Cool

Hey i didn't know knifes were allowe
    *knife plunged right into the heart*
    *Grievous jerks the knife out*

Awe , , i'm bleeding ...
    *fires two shells before falling back down*

HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP ...

*a couple thousand of people lost their hearings after listening that last line with their earphones* ...

*Takes buckshot to the chest and falls down* If I see you hanging around here again, I won't slip up! *Slides away on stomach leaving a trail of blood* *cough*

Arrow

You forgot your damn *cough* toy ! ...
    *throws knife , hits a unfortunate bystander*
    Sorry ! ...
    *bystander is making uncomfortable noises*
    *one last shot is heard*

*Uses car explosion to distract people in a pharmacy, sneaks in and out with medicine, gauze, and syringes*

Arrow

*the people who were 'distracted' nows runs like a stampede towards Grievous*

Awe for 's sak
    *gets overrun by the crazed crowd*

*Grievous awakens among the clouds*
    Well at least Heaven looks nice ...

*bumps*
    *Grievous is actually on the Red Baron's helicopter*
    Oh well , now it'll be REALLY hilarious if that knife dude finds a rocket launcher ...

*Rents out a hotel room, goes into the bathroom and injects himself with novocaine, then begins to pull the buckshot from his chest, to clean his wounds he then runs a bath, once out and stitched up, he wraps himself with gauze, at last he opens his suitcase*

Exclamation

Hey wait a second how the hell did i got up here anywya ? ...

*dramatic suspense music*
    *quick flash of a hamster*

My reaction to this thread:

Anyway I like the idea of the role reversal in Kane and Lynch. We might get to see how Lynch would have dealt with a situation similar to Kane's from the first game.

*Locks on to helicopter with a javelin, and fires the rocket causing the helicopter to fall out of the sky, then replies to Brackstone17* I agree, the idea of a role reversal is cool, Kane's already dealt with the experience of trying to save someone, especially when he came so close to doing so. So Kane kind of already knows what to expect.

Cool

In fact we can even expect Kane to say "Just deal with it , remember ?" to Lynch at the end , and perhaps with Lynch blowing Kane's head off with his trusty shotgun , of course ...

Anywya who is this poor sap i just land onto ...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last