Thread: Regarding KaneAndLynchFan1988

Regarding KaneAndLynchFan1988

Big Grin Regarding KaneAndLynchFan1988

He's a troll.
    ~The Emu hath landed~

As an infant, he was tossed up thrice and caught only twice by his parents, who also happen to be siblings.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Big Grin

Originally Posted by tapetrve
    as an infant, he was tossed up thrice and caught only twice by his parents, who also happen to be siblings.
    No that would be too normal...
    ~The Emu hath landed~

If you think this is going to affect me in anyway you've got another thing coming

So glad you did this

Originally Posted by IMPYEMU
    He's a troll.
    I was actually going to start a new thread last night about him and also complain to Nick as it seems he now also likes to quote people and then change their text.....check the reviews thread.....it was only a little thing but I still think that is totally not on. However I chose not to as I'm not a moderator and wouldn't be so underhand as to grass him up in a private message to Nick.

K&Lfan1988 - you are pushing all the wrong buttons and its going to get you banned......I wish I could mosaic you out.

Big Grin

Originally Posted by KaneAndLynchFan1988
    If you think this is going to affect me in anyway you've got another thing coming
    It's not really a thread about doing something that will affect you as much as it is a thread for us all to make fun of you - !
    ~The Emu hath landed~