Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: I miss this game

I miss this game

Unhappy I miss this game

My xbox has been broken for a while now, and I've been missing my Batman: AA. Sigh...

I'm glad this forum is still active, I can still feel a part of the atmosphere in some way.

Sorry, this is kind of a pointless post...
    Please, Eidos, let all future DLC be for all regions and consoles. I promise, if you do this, the next time the generation leaps, I will go the Playstation route.

The user formally know as Why_So_Serious_?
    Originally Posted by Hall E Woode
    My xbox has been broken for a while now, and I've been missing my Batman: AA. Sigh...

I'm glad this forum is still active, I can still feel a part of the atmosphere in some way.

Sorry, this is kind of a pointless post...
    Of course it's not pointless, what would become of man without his fix of Batman I wonder in the first place?

Hope you get it fixed soon.
    Formerly Why_So_Serious_?
    PSN - jackb994 - ADD ME!

Hope you won't get rehabed during repair.

I was playing AA furiously when my Xbox broke and I missed it. Then I got my box back in january and still haven't touched AA after that

Originally Posted by kalle90
    Hope you won't get rehabed during repair.

I was playing AA furiously when my Xbox broke and I missed it. Then I got my box back in january and still haven't touched AA after that
    What game could you possibly have replaced B:AA with?
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

R u sure it wasnt scarcrow??
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

I think Joker messed with your xbox, be careful when you get it back, never know what surprise he has left you

I remember the demo to Batman AA rrod my Xbox.
    I made a promise on the grave of my parents to rid this city of the evil that took their lives.

I got my ps3 the first month of release and it's FINALLY starting to die on me.
    Haha I keep saying to myself "cmon baby! Just make it to assassins creed 2! Just make it last uncharted 2! Come on red dead redemptions almost here!"
    however I doubt my old gal will make it to arkham asylum 2.
    She's a good system. I will bury her respectfully.
    youtube-2008bbproductions check it out why not

Originally Posted by The jackhammer
    I got my ps3 the first month of release and it's FINALLY starting to die on me.
    Haha I keep saying to myself "cmon baby! Just make it to assassins creed 2! Just make it last uncharted 2! Come on red dead redemptions almost here!"
    however I doubt my old gal will make it to arkham asylum 2.
    She's a good system. I will bury her respectfully.
    She probably would survive the 'MOVE'...

I'm right there with you, Hall E Woode.

The first week of January, I was currently in Arizona at my first stop on my cross-country drive from California, where I'd been for 3 1/2 years in college, back home to Maryland. During the drive back to my hotel room, a car cut me off on the highway and forced me to swerve hard out of the way to avoid slamming into his rear. My car skidded out of control into the wall of the highway once in the front, then spun around and crushed my trunk into the wall. I shipped most of my stuff from CA to MD already, but things like my PC were in my car. My PC was in my trunk, actually...

The computer case was pretty messed up and the internals were jostled around a bit. Primarily, it looks like the power fans, power unit, processor fan, and the main bundle of wires to the motherboard were messed up. I have no idea how much can be salvaged, really, because I still have no car to get it somewhere to have it checked out properly. Basically, I've been without Batman, or any other PC game, since the end of December

I miss my games! Amongst other things...

Awww I'll let you play for my little cousins that are Crazy for batman.
    They make me play it everytime they come and They come like everday!
    WE WILL TAG TEAM!!

Originally Posted by Nemesis296
    What game could you possibly have replaced B:AA with?
    Well some Mass Effect and some ungaming

I haven't played in a while either
    signature image

I watched Dark Knight last night and i need my batman fix!!! I will play later today.

Originally Posted by Doat1
    I watched Dark Knight last night and i need my batman fix!!! I will play later today.
    I need to see that movie again!

Originally Posted by Batman The Sequel Hunter
    I need to see that movie again!
    That movie deserves to win every single award possible and that won't even do it justice. I still get chills and shivers when i see Joker on the screen, i don't even know Heath Ledger as Heath Ledger anymore i know him as The Joker.

Originally Posted by Doat1
    That movie deserves to win every single award possible and that won't even do it justice. I still get chills and shivers when i see Joker on the screen, i don't even know Heath Ledger as Heath Ledger anymore i know him as The Joker.
    Amen to that!!

Still haven't gotten my PC fixed... Still need a car first.

I used a program to install my Vista OS on my Macbook Pro, trying to see if I could install and run this and other games... Ugh, it was painful. Even at the lowest settings, too unplayable to be a viable option. I even made sure I updated Vista with all 72 FRIGGIN' UPDATES!! (can you say, waiting all night+?) and then updated Arkham Asylum to the latest version. I have an nVidia 8600 GTS in the Macbook, tried to update drivers for it, but it's not being fully recognized. Mac nVidia cards are different than PC ones, so there's probably nothing I can do about that...

Damn it!

Dude....i feel for you!

My PS3 is working fine but I certainly feel your pain. It would suck having my system crap out on me. Currently I've been totally hooked on God of War III and Heavy Rain. I haven't plugged in B:AA in awhile. I know I'll be going back to it though.

Well, a friend is letting me borrow his Xbox (my warranty is expired and I can't justify spending $100 to fix the system when an arcade system is just another $100 -- stupid) while he sees if his friend can fix mine himself.

If not, no worries, I'll just wait till I can buy another system. I'm actually thinking I'll stay with Xbox 360, though, as I really want to play Halo: Reach.
    Please, Eidos, let all future DLC be for all regions and consoles. I promise, if you do this, the next time the generation leaps, I will go the Playstation route.

Originally Posted by Hall E Woode
    Well, a friend is letting me borrow his Xbox (my warranty is expired and I can't justify spending $100 to fix the system when an arcade system is just another $100 -- stupid) while he sees if his friend can fix mine himself.

If not, no worries, I'll just wait till I can buy another system. I'm actually thinking I'll stay with Xbox 360, though, as I really want to play Halo: Reach.
    I'm sure you could buy the arcade version and move the hard drive from your old one over. It's probably the cheapest way to replace it, then again I don't know the inputs, etc that you'd be losing by getting the arcade version instead of the pro.
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Originally Posted by Nemesis296
    I'm sure you could buy the arcade version and move the hard drive from your old one over. It's probably the cheapest way to replace it, then again I don't know the inputs, etc that you'd be losing by getting the arcade version instead of the pro.
    No HDMI on an arcade.

maybe im wrong?
    I made a promise on the grave of my parents to rid this city of the evil that took their lives.

Well, until my PC gets fixed, I took it upon myself to take the graphics card and the memory out of it and put it into my dad's PC. Much to my delight, it's all working and in fact, I was able to play Batman again. However, the internet modem is crapping out, so connecting to Window's Live wasn't possible. Basically, I spent all night last night playing Batman, until i couldn't play it anymore, about 3/4ths f the way through and then had to quit, lost all of the save data. But, I was fine with it, because I needed sleep. It was just good to play through it again, or most of it. A service tech is coming Sunday to check what the problem is with the modem. Weirdly enough, the wifi is working fine, which is why I can access the NET off my Macbook here... It's always something!

Now, onto Mass Effect 2 for the first time! Provided it installs ok without internet!

Well, someone gave me a PS3 this week, so I traded in my Xbox copy and another game and got the PS3 version! Now I can finally play as the Joker -- sweet!

And not to start any flames, but as a former (well, and still current, as I'm still getting the 'box fixed) Xbox user (so this shouldn't be seen as biased at ALL)... I think the PS3's version definitely looks better.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last