Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: heavy graphical glitch before Scarecrow 3 (?)

heavy graphical glitch before Scarecrow 3 (?)

Unhappy heavy graphical glitch before Scarecrow 3 (?)

Well, the picture should say enough.

This point in the game is the first time this bug appeared. I've played for hours and now this thing happens when Batman starts to cough, so I think it's before a Scarecrow part begins. How to solve this? Never happened before, now it happens everytime at this exact point.

rofl, don't worry its a part of the game, many has been fooled by it

It is not a glitch.

you're kidding me?

F***CK!!!!

noob, its part of the game, lmao

Originally Posted by fsm
    you're kidding me?

F***CK!!!!
    I guess the Scarecrow gave you a little dose of his fear gas eh?

nope, not a glitch. it´s part of the game. watch the following cut-scene CLOSELY.

Originally Posted by fsm
    Well, the picture should say enough.

This point in the game is the first time this bug appeared. I've played for hours and now this thing happens when Batman starts to cough, so I think it's before a Scarecrow part begins. How to solve this? Never happened before, now it happens everytime at this exact point.

Bravo for getting a screenshot of this! The devs should most definitely look at outfitting their games with more bugs like it! This was one of my favorite parts of the game
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

LMAO... When I first saw this I thought "oh *****!!! NOOOOO!!!!!" Then realized it was part of the game and Laughed myself out of my chair.... Bravo to the Devs.. there are definitely new things in this game that I have NEVER seen before!

Got the game on Xbox and I first saw the difference when I tried to skip the scene and the game said "Skip with J" LOL.

i really want shot for my reaction, i thought my gfx card was oeverheating and i alt tabbed quickly and pressed ctrl alt delete to end program, i lost my save. Yeah nice.. real nice lol.

Yeah, chalk one more up for "Oh noes, my video card's overheating!"

Originally Posted by Lanarian
    LMAO... When I first saw this I thought "oh *****!!! NOOOOO!!!!!" Then realized it was part of the game and Laughed myself out of my chair.... Bravo to the Devs.. there are definitely new things in this game that I have NEVER seen before!

The first game that did this was Eternal Darkness. In that game your character could go Insane. It broke the 4th wall several times. I remember one time the game tricked me into believing my game save was corrupted.

Eternal Darkens was way ahead of it's time.

I had the honor to wath a graphics card die, so I was overreacting a bit... Closed the game immediately--

Great job, really. No F.E.A.R., no Condemned could ever shock me like this^^

Originally Posted by lawsie
    i really want shot for my reaction, i thought my gfx card was oeverheating and i alt tabbed quickly and pressed ctrl alt delete to end program, i lost my save. Yeah nice.. real nice lol.
    Sorry to hear that, but that's a little funny in a sinister kinda way

It fooled me as well...that's why I am here trying to find out if it was a glitch

SPOILER
    after that there is a cut scene with Joker that at some point shoots you in the head...then the game asks you if u want to retry or quit, it seems that you can actually dodge that bullet...but then the game takes you forward with the scarecrow part...why is that?

HAHA, when it happened to me I just thought AH F**K, and I just sat there for a moment trying to remember when it had last saved.

I was seriously fooled by this. I thought my video card was fried. Even tried it 3 times before I had the guts to continue and see what happens. Downside of this though, I was taken out of my immersion and was reminded that this was only a game.
    Impulsive Gamer
    www.gamepulsive.com

[QUOTE=
    after that there is a cut scene with Joker that at some point shoots you in the head...then the game asks you if u want to retry or quit, it seems that you can actually dodge that bullet...but then the game takes you forward with the scarecrow part...why is that?[/QUOTE]

If you're using an XBox controller, read the instructions carefully. "Use the middle stick to dodge the bullet." The first time I read this I looked down at the controller and went WTF?
    It's a joke, get it?

I like Jokes. i think the PC version said to jerk the mouse.

Originally Posted by freeze131
    I like Jokes. i think the PC version said to jerk the mouse.
    Tilt the mouse

Same Difference.

God,the third vision was SOOOO badass.I could play the entire game again just for that vision!

Well, Most of the game was epic.

You are correct,but this sticks out like a sore thumb for me

Page 1 of 2 12 Last