Thread: Somebody got pic's from guns?

Somebody got pic's from guns?

Somebody got pic's from guns?

Hello,

i'd like to ask if somebody has some pic's of guns (like cut out of video) or has info about how many different guns there will be.

Would be interesting to know what types there are.

I saw in videos a rocket launcher, a "HKMP5" like, an UZI, something like M16 or M4, in the "choose what to do" trailer, he's using a Snipe of some kind and in the Video with "get the passkey from the officer" he get's something like a SAW (M-249?). Then there is the DLC "signature gun" from the first just cause and the DLC Rifle.

[just keeping track - yes i edit the post]
    - Rico's Desert Eagle
    - Silver Magnum like revolver
    - DLC Gun
    - small sewed off shotgun
    - semi automatic shotgun / spaz
    - UZI like
    - HKMP5 like
    - M16/M4 Like
    - DLC Rifle
    - Snipe ("choose what to do" trailer)
    - kind of M249 SAW (from the Video with "get the passkey from the officer") // could be an M60
    - Minigun
    - one handed granade launcher
    - rocket launcher

Somebody seen something else? Some melee-weapons (knife-/sword) would be kind of fun to "detach" bodyparts *evilgrin*

Thank's for the info

MfG

LordFalcon
    from germany

p.s.:
    yes, i used the search function, didn't find something that specific and then created this post. I'm sorry if i didn't see the post if something like that exists
    If you give a man fire - he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he is warm for the rest of his life!

there is rico's desert eagle, a large silver magnum like revolver, and also a small sawed off shotgun aswell.

There's also a semi-automatic shotgun.

I'm new to the forums. I'm also not the king of computers but:
    If I do remember, in the visit anau trailer wasn't there a mini gun he used?

In the Vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8oDOONsW_o

0:35 sec. in

Ah minigun Like to see it getting a whole forest down xD
    If you give a man fire - he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he is warm for the rest of his life!

do people relise tat he said all those guns in the first post ? or has he updated it ?
    i think i saw in the video wher he has to get the passkey from the officer a few enemys that hav aks and/or scars ? cant be to sure tho

Yeah, the detail on their faces is so good you can see scars Just joking but yeah they probably do have other assault rifles.. I mean, come on, what game with guns doesn't have an AK?
    Do it. Why? Just Because. What a cheesy sig.

The M249 like one looks more M60 like without a stock.

Originally Posted by Apocalyptic Fish
    There's also a semi-automatic shotgun.
    yeah you forgot the spaz thats my baby
    me and just cause 2

i know this is off topic but does rico get damaged as he gets hurt ? lik do ya see tears on his clothes blood on his face arms ? couldnt find anytin on the search bar

thats a good question but i think we would have heard about it if that was tru, im gonna assume that rico doesnt change appearance when he takes damage, only when hes in the different climate zones does his appearance change
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

Rico's gun from the DLC ? What bullets are those based on? Looks like a revolver with .44 caliber?

IN the new Gamesradar preview they said something bout a one handed grenade launcher.

This seems like the most likely candidate.
    (If you've seen Terminator 2 you'll know why)

Originally Posted by LordFalcon666
    Ah minigun Like to see it getting a whole forest down xD
    We could pretend we're hunting the Predator with the minigun.

But then we'd have to "Get to the CHOPPER!!!!!!"

Originally Posted by shiro101
    do people relise tat he said all those guns in the first post ? or has he updated it ?
    Yep, i updated the first post [list] with the guns said below. Sadly it seems that pic's from the weapons are hard to get ^^

@ dat guy 88
    thx for the nice pic of the granade launcher

has there ever been told how many guns there will be?
    26.03.10 is an epic day!

this is a question for MCM lol
    PS3 Slim $300.00 Just Cause 2 $60.00 Ability to Make X-Box 360 Owners Mad Priceless

Originally Posted by Dat Guy 88
    IN the new Gamesradar preview they said something bout a one handed grenade launcher.

This seems like the most likely candidate.
    (If you've seen Terminator 2 you'll know why)
    Yeah that's the M79, also known as the "Thumper" or "Blooper" (sorry for my nerdiness ). That is one hell of a gun there, I can just imagine tearing a base to shreds using only the M79.
    Do it. Why? Just Because. What a cheesy sig.

Originally Posted by foreskin gump
    there is rico's desert eagle, a large silver magnum like revolver, and also a small sawed off shotgun aswell.
    By Desert eagle do you mean that DLC gun?
    because that's a Pitbull, from the first game.

Originally Posted by Just Because
    Yeah that's the M79, also known as the "Thumper" or "Blooper" (sorry for my nerdiness ). That is one hell of a gun there, I can just imagine tearing a base to shreds using only the M79.
    I dunno, the M79 is kinda dated...It was replaced by the M203 for a reason. The M203 fires the same 40mm grenades as the M79, but it is attached to a rifle, making it a more versitile weapon.

Initially in Vietnam, where the M79 first saw combat, they were issued to soldiers as a primary weapon, but this proved ineffective as they were only given a limited number of grenades.

I think that I would much rather have either the M203 or the 6-shot-revolver-type grenade launcher that is often seen in such games...

grenage launcher looks nothing like that in the game