Thread: pck extractor?

pck extractor?

  1. #1

    pck extractor?

    Im looking to download a free pck extractor but cant seem to find any, has anyone got a link where I can download one Thanks.

  2. #2
    TAFN is a well known modding and information site for Commandos. Here's the Mod Tools section of their downloads database:
    http://www.tafn.info/phpscripts/file...les.php?cat=20
    Third on the list is what you want.

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by E'ven
    TAFN is a well known modding and information site for Commandos. Here's the Mod Tools section of their downloads database:
    http://www.tafn.info/phpscripts/file...les.php?cat=20
    Third on the list is what you want.
    Thats brilliant thanks

  4. #4
    And here is Commandos HQ, another site that must be in you r bookmarks:

    http://commandoshq.net/dloads_files.htm

    That one works for me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    72
    Hey E'ven, you forgot the Commandos Developing Toolkit:

    http://www.cnblogs.com/Rex/archive/2...1/1211298.html

  6. #6
    Maybe we're going to see a completely new mod now! He or she asked for the 1.2 patch but the request was edited out right before I posted.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by E'ven
    Maybe we're going to see a completely new mod now! He or she asked for the 1.2 patch but the request was edited out right before I posted.
    I (He) deleted it as I downloaded no less than 5 of these patches & finally found one that wasnt corrupted & worked thanks anyway Ive recently aquired Commandos behind enemy lines, & I'm currently in the process of getting Strike Force & Commandos 3

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by zeppelin
    Hey E'ven, you forgot the Commandos Developing Toolkit:

    http://www.cnblogs.com/Rex/archive/2...1/1211298.html
    Ive looked at this but a lot of this text is showing up as white boxes, I'm guessing a foreign language (chinese?) I need some sort of translator perhaps?