Thread: New Grapple Ideas

New Grapple Ideas

Big Grin New Grapple Ideas

Ok, all those die hard JC2 fans have probably thought of all the possibilities you can use with the grapple... Its time to bring the words out with some new ideas!!

I'll begin the thread with two quick examples ADD ON

1ST EXAMPLE- You fly a jumbo jet about 50 meters above the ground, then get on the roof of the plane while its still in the air. Then using the dual hook teather the plane to the ground causing the plane to go from 400mph to 0 in .5 seconds! See what happens to rico haha.

2ND EXAMPLE- Using a powerful boat OR the DLC Hovercraft, go up by a water bank near a street and teather a poor pedestrians car or motorbike to your boat then drag them in their car into the water to drown, haha. OR, using the hovercraft, teather a light boat to the hovercraft and drive up on land to ruin their nice cruice hahaha

ADD TO THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!
    JC2CA= Just Cause 2 Causes Addiction

Originally Posted by JC2CA
    Ok, all those die hard JC2 fans have probably thought of all the possibilities you can use with the grapple... Its time to bring the words out with some new ideas!!

I'll begin the thread with two quick examples ADD ON

1ST EXAMPLE- You fly a jumbo jet about 50 meters above the ground, then get on the roof of the plane while its still in the air. Then using the dual hook teather the plane to the ground causing the plane to go from 400mph to 0 in .5 seconds! See what happens to rico haha.

2ND EXAMPLE- Using a powerful boat OR the DLC Hovercraft, go up by a water bank near a street and teather a poor pedestrians car or motorbike to your boat then drag them in their car into the water to drown, haha. OR, using the hovercraft, teather a light boat to the hovercraft and drive up on land to ruin their nice cruice hahaha

ADD TO THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like the jet idea, imma try that 1 lol

im not too clear about the boat one, but what I got from that was dragging a person behind your boat watching them flop around spashing everywhere.. hah that would be hilarious

Originally Posted by Isulli
    I like the jet idea, imma try that 1 lol

im not too clear about the boat one, but what I got from that was dragging a person behind your boat watching them flop around spashing everywhere.. hah that would be hilarious
    I meant that you could pull a pedestrian car into the water by teathering it to a boat then driving the boat into the water, with the person inside

I meant that you could pull a pedestrian car into the water by teathering it to a boat then driving the boat into the water, with the person inside
    Oh my god that would be even better!

Genius!

That gave me an idea.

Tether a car or tank to a jumbo airplane and see if it can be moved. and also see if any other flight craft can pick it up.

Originally Posted by Isulli
    Oh my god that would be even better!

Genius!

That gave me an idea.

Tether a car or tank to a jumbo airplane and see if it can be moved. and also see if any other flight craft can pick it up.
    Planes can pull busses! along with hellicopters. you can use the vehicles as wrecking balls!

Planes can pull busses! along with hellicopters. you can use the vehicles as wrecking balls!
    I know all the basics like that but Can a tank pull a jumbo? and can a helicopter lift a jumbo?

how bout a helicopter moving those zepplin blimps! that would be cool lol

thats the first thing im doing is grappling the plane to the floor, and also Im gonna grapple 2 planes to each other,

They are some pretty cool ideas! I must get thinking
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

tether two planes to each other and then try to land safely

1 - Teather 30 or so enemies to a jumbo.

2 - Grapple a car or bike to the top of a jumbo and the ride it off.

3 - This dosen't really have hany thing to do with a grapple but, take a plane up to the ceiling hight and then jump out and try to highjack another before hitting the ground. It would take SKILL!
    Just Cause 2: Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Maverick265
    1 - Teather 30 or so enemies to a jumbo.

2 - Grapple a car or bike to the top of a jumbo and the ride it off.

3 - This dosen't really have hany thing to do with a grapple but, take a plane up to the ceiling hight and then jump out and try to highjack another before hitting the ground. It would take SKILL!
    1. is impossible

2. is cool

3. great
    I want JUST CAUSE 2

Originally Posted by llx Todd xll
    1. is impossible
    Is there a limit to how many enemies can be grappled to an object at one time?

Originally Posted by Maverick265
    Is there a limit to how many enemies can be grappled to an object at one time?
    Not exactly you can only have one dual hook at a time
    I want JUST CAUSE 2

Originally Posted by llx Todd xll
    Not exactly you can only have one dual hook at a time
    Damm, what happens to the other one? It just dissapers? That would be a bit strange.

yea it disappears dont u recall seein rico tehter someone to something and then the grapple disappears and the guy falls to his death, thats what happens when u press the grapple button again
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

Originally Posted by brauny
    yea it disappears dont u recall seein rico tehter someone to something and then the grapple disappears and the guy falls to his death, thats what happens when u press the grapple button again
    Oh... Ok thanks.