Thread: Swimming underwater

Swimming underwater

Swimming underwater

Will it be like the first just cause by not needing to breathe while underwater. Could you stay underwater for 10 hours or is there a time limit until you die?
    VISIT http://www.panauisland.com/ FOR FREQUENT JC2 UPDATES!!!!!!!!!

honestly i think they will give you a limit to how much you can hold your breath underwater

Yeah, its been confirmed that this time there is an underwater air limit.
    signature image

yea there is a limit for ur breath this time
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

aww damn, i hope the limit isnt under 15 seconds, i think a minute would be good time because i can hold my breath to about that long
    VISIT http://www.panauisland.com/ FOR FREQUENT JC2 UPDATES!!!!!!!!!

i think a fat man can hols his breath more than 15 secs and rico is in pretty good shape so expect at least 45 secs- a min
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

I hope you can find a scuba tank or something in the game, that maybe makes you swim slower but lets you stay underwater for an unlimited time

yea, theres a limit

Smile

I actually didn't even know there's swimming in JC2.
    I figured it's already over flowing with features but apparently there's still room!

I have to say though, me and my friends have been talking of the day when a game comes out like this for a LONG time. Finally it's here and it's lookin 500 times better than we ever imagined.

I'm actually buying a ps3 again fo this game alone, and I definitely do not do this unless I'm in tears over a game.

those should do the job xD

Originally Posted by Isulli
    I'm actually buying a ps3 again fo this game alone, and I definitely do not do this unless I'm in tears over a game.
    Good man, now that's what I call devotion and respect for JC2!
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    Good man, now that's what I call devotion and respect for JC2!
    lol :P I know right!

Hopefully there are cheats, and the cheat system is easy to work with. Not like GTA series (except IV) where you need to remember 50 different button combos.. -.-

Hopefully there are cheats, and the cheat system is easy to work with. Not like GTA series (except IV) where you need to remember 50 different button combos.. -.-
    There is a recent Cheat thread on here somewhere but I don't know if there are or aren't going to be cheats.
    Also you said your buying a PS3 for JC2 so make sure you go on the Pole Thread and vote PS3!
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    There is a recent Cheat thread on here somewhere but I don't know if there are or aren't going to be cheats.
    Also you said your buying a PS3 for JC2 so make sure you go on the Pole Thread and vote PS3!
    Done, and done.

Hahh I was actually suprised that PS3 is in the lead!!

GO SONY>> CHEAAA!

Done, and done.

Hahh I was actually suprised that PS3 is in the lead!!

GO SONY>> CHEAAA!
    Hell Yeah 2010 year for Sony mate! Amazing line up of games, JC2 is the best though for me! Well another few do come very close to be fair.

I really hope swimming underwater is just as gorgeous as the first one.