Thread: Has Any One Ever Noticed In Tr1

Has Any One Ever Noticed In Tr1

when you shoot the scion and if u jump down to the platform and go all the way back to the scion room it starts going crazy and the screen shakes even more! look at my vid

[IMG]View My Video[/IMG]

its a bit crappy because its off the t.v.

its crazy and weird. so has anybody encounter this before?

Quote Originally Posted by itsalexbyo View Post
    when you shoot the scion and if u jump down to the platform and go all the way back to the scion room it starts going crazy and the screen shakes even more! look at my vid

[IMG]View My Video[/IMG]

its a bit crappy because its off the t.v.

its crazy and weird. so has anybody encounter this before?
    It's supposed to, the place is about to blow up. The scion is the heart of the building, and once you shoot that, the place starts to rumble and tremmor.

It's impossible to complete the game without it happening. (I think I know what I'm talking about lol, I'm not sure though)
    "Pardon me... If that was just your way of trying the doors for me.." - "With a TommyGun on my keyring"- Lara+KnifeThrower

no but once you shoot it if you jump back down to the platform and re trace your steps again and go back to the scion room it blows up super fast and it rumbles even more! you cant barely notice cuz the video is crapish. but you should try it and u will see what im talking about.

yeah that rumbling gets worse, cuz i blew it up and then i killed the atlantean creatures and it started to rumble really bad that i couldn't see so i killed lara. you have to get away from the scion as soon as possible so you won't be so close the exploding aritfact and feel it really intense rumbling
    I was a fool...I thought the plants were in pain, now I realize they were evolving, growing stonger,...and now we'll grow together!