Thread: Youtube Gameplay alerted with third party video material!!!

Exclamation Youtube Gameplay alerted with third party video material!!!

Hello all, I am a recent youtuber and I seem to have had the worst luck by starting with copyright issues.
    I would appreciate assistance whatever it may be.
    This is the issue in question:

I enter my youtube account which has 4 TR videos up, and as I manage the video I notice a message in the first one of the series that says: "Matched third party content.", I get in and it stated this:

"TGL Walkthrough: Tomb Raider (Part 1) (this is the title )
    Your video may include clips that are owned by a third party.

To watch the matched clips please play the video on the right. The video will play from the point where the matched content was identified.

Your video is available and playable.

Here are the details:

Visual content administered by: 1:06
    TombRaider"

at 1:06 it's basically a black screen transition to the intro of the game.
    Here's the link to the mentioned video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afo933m5DAM

I have the options to acknowledge or Dispute, and non of the premade "dispute" sub-options are valid in my case.

Besides, the video is, as it says in the copyright alert: "Your video is available and playable.".

Please, what am I supposed to do?
    I noticed many have had this issue, should I delete and forget about the game, or where can I ask for permission?, I'm from Uruguay and the Monetization is unavailable here, I have no google ads nor anything. So Should I just ignore it?
    I've seen some responses like "If you don't have monetization you'll be okay.", but how should I proceed??? ignore and carry on or delete and carry on?.

Thank's for the time of whoever answers this post .

Send a message explaining the situation (or just link to this thread) to community AT crystald DOT com and they'll remove the flag if your video is okay

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Message Sent.

Hello Driber.
    I appreciate your quick response.
    It is very good to see that everyone issues are being looked upon .
    I have followed your advice and have contacted Cristal Dynamics forwarding them to this post.
    I have my fingers crossed for any possible help
    Thank you very much for your help
    I'll keep you up with what has happened!

No prob

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Unhappy Taking down...

Well, as I seem to have no response from the CD community mail, I have no choice but to take down my videos before facing a possible strike on youtube.
    It's a real shame as I worked hard with a 60kb upload speed to get those videos up, but well, I guess it's no longer in my hands the power to decide what to do.
    I still appreciate your quick response and help. Keep up like that .
    Thanks.

I wouldn't be so hasty.

I myself have had these "matches third party content" flags for some of my videos, too. It's all done automatically and shouldn't affect your account standing.

Just wait a bit more

YT did not give you some kind of a deadline, did they?

Okay, I did as you said. No, luckily there's no deadline, otherwise I'd have panicked haha.
    It just makes me nervous to see taht message there, but what did you do? you waited and they dissapeared? I'm sorry for the annoyance but as I'm new to this I don't want to mess up since the beggining xD.

CD removed them for me. Just be patient, it's summer vacation right now, so things are slow. If you don't hear back after a week or so, send me a PM here and I'll ask CD directly for you