Thread: Would you buy a Hitman with two heroes?

Would you buy a Hitman with two heroes?

Would you buy a Hitman with two heroes?

Hello, do you think that you would buy the next Hitman if you could play both 47 and Victoria, but with the old Hitman style?

Missions in wide-opened areas, targets, no run away missions, just that Victoria and 47 would have slightly different ace cards.

Originally Posted by thanathor
    Hello, do you think that you would buy the next Hitman if you could play both 47 and Victoria, but with the old Hitman style?

Missions in wide-opened areas, targets, no run away missions, just that Victoria and 47 would have slightly different ace cards.
    Hitman=Agent 47 who is a bald guy looking like bum! lol
    Well joking aside, Hitman is only about Agent 47 and David Bateson and bringing another playable character would turn the game to a JOKE! doesnt mean it would be bad, its just not HITMAN anymore , i can barely call Absolution a HITMAN GAME, even though its a great game.
    I think there is no need to change and they better stick to the oldschool style.

i will not buy any game called "hitman" which does not have 47 as the protagonist.

Hell no. They have already deviated from the core idea of hitman too far. IO has really been pissing me off lately.

why not, don't be narrow minded, i think i'll still buy it

Originally Posted by Thriller
    Hell no. They have already deviated from the core idea of hitman too far. IO has really been pissing me off lately.
    Can't really blame IO since the original team parted ways and went on to do new things. The kane and lynch team worked on Absolution

I get that the developers have a story in mind for this series, but honestly, I think most of us were happy having random sandbox missions (not tied to a particular story), where we can take out targets as Agent 47.

So happy that the HD Trilogy is coming out next month. That's all I really need.