Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Your OWN Batman Villian!

Your OWN Batman Villian!

  1. #1

    Your OWN Batman Villian!

    What villain would YOU make to takedown the Evil Batman?
    Tell me what weapons and gadgets s/he would have, outfit...WHATEVER!
    "If you don't like the movie, I've got slides..."

  2. #2
    Sammii Doogles and Drazar. Two men who are in control of all of Gotham's regular underworld. Doogles uses brute force and smarts and Drazar uses his ugliness.(They both have similar builds.) When Batman busts three of their lieutenants (JD Method, door noob, and EliteF50). They hire Killer Moth, Killer Croc, and the Cluemaster to deal with him.
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    The first time someone has called me smart... I think i'm going to cry.

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Drazar
    The first time someone has called me smart... I think i'm going to cry.
    I said no such thing!
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

  5. #5
    Lol. Foul play.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,585
    I had no reference at all in that comment...I call blashphemy! I'm a living legend darnit...I provide snappy remarks that often get me into trouble when they aren't needed. Anyways, back to the question.

    Killer Croc Jr.
    As the name implies, the son of Killer Croc.
    He bites stuff.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by KillerCroc
    I had no reference at all in that comment...I call blashphemy! I'm a living legend darnit...I provide snappy remarks that often get me into trouble when they aren't needed. Anyways, back to the question.

    Killer Croc Jr.
    As the name implies, the son of Killer Croc.
    He bites stuff.
    Just because you have a space in your name doesn't mean you're not included. I included you in the elite squad which has Killer Croc(You), the Cluemaster(Me), and Killer Moth (NoMoarDedCawpz).

    Who's the mother? I think Poison Ivy could work.
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,585
    Originally Posted by TheCluemaster
    Just because you have a space in your name doesn't mean you're not included. I included you in the elite squad which has Killer Croc(You), the Cluemaster(Me), abd Killer Moth (NoMoarDedCawpz).

    Who's the mother? I think Poison Ivy could work.
    Hooray...I think. So anyways, no, back in the days when I used to make Fan Comics I wanted to redo Killer Croc into a thug with brains. Well, Batman would foil him without dealing any harm, and just take away everything he had reducing him to nothing. And eventually he would fall in love, go into politics, kill Two-Face, and bring his gang to control using his power.

  9. #9
    In my world we succeed in killing Batman with you straining him physically, I straining him mentally, and Killer Moth hanging his body as a symbol with his cacoon gun.

    Then we would take over the underworld and eventually become the rulers of the world. (with kryptonite rings and other superheros' and supervillains' weaknesses found in the ransacked Batcave.) Basically we are all EXTREME BADASSES.
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Croc, how did you like the "Hulk" alike character Paul Dini just recently created for Batman comics?

    Also hmm my own villain... I'm horribly unoriginal when it comes to archtypes. Tho i do wish someone could write 1-2 arcs long story where Scarecrow receives a Yellow Lantern ring. <3

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,545
    Wow, scarecrow with a yellow lantern ring

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by door noob
    Wow, scarecrow with a yellow lantern ring
    Oh I saw that hidden message that said Clumaster ripoff of Riddler. Well now he is superioto the Riddler. Just read his story arc where he tries to get revenge on Batman for his daughter's "death"
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,545
    Your seeing thing

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by door noob
    Your seeing thing
    O Really. If I am seeing things you will just have to join my private army.
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,545
    Thats against my religion...

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by door noob
    Thats against my religion...
    SInce you vaguely described your religon I guess you have to join my loosely organized Batman army.
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

  17. #17
    My villain would DingoMan. An 'Australian' Batman


    Originally Posted by TheCluemaster
    Just because you have a space in your name doesn't mean you're not included. I included you in the elite squad which has Killer Croc(You), the Cluemaster(Me), abd Killer Moth (NoMoarDedCawpz).

    Who's the mother? I think Poison Ivy could work.
    Awesome, NoMoarDedCawpz ftw
    The #1 Killer Moth Fan Of This Board! (C) all rights reserved.

  18. #18
    My corp will take your world.There is no stopping the darkness,for the darkness came first.You cannot stop Legion,for you cannot stop The Blackest Night.
    signature image

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,585
    Originally Posted by batfan08
    My corp will take your world.There is no stopping the darkness,for the darkness came first.You cannot stop Legion,for you cannot stop The Blackest Night.
    Dingoman could...

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by KillerCroc
    Dingoman could...
    and the ultimate team up Killer Moth, Killer Croc, and Cluemaster.
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

  21. #21
    Dingoman,Killer Croc,The Cluemaster,and Killer Moth shall be consumed by the darkness,the white light shall forever be extinguished!!!
    signature image

  22. #22
    The TERRIBLE THREE!

  23. #23
    Originally Posted by batfan08
    Dingoman,Killer Croc,The Cluemaster,and Killer Moth shall be consumed by the darkness,the white light shall forever be extinguished!!!
    There's a theory that since Dr. Light just went back to his old regular self during his BL resurrection, that horniness or arousal can defeat death.
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,545
    What about Leuitenant Norbert.

    He leaves the toilet seat up at the GCPD, it's truly evil. He didin't even wash his hands!

  25. #25
    Originally Posted by door noob
    What about Norbert

    He leaves the toilet seat up at the GCPD, it's truly evil. He didin't even wash his hands!
    That peice of
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

Page 1 of 2 12 Last