Thread: Excited??

Excited??

Big Grin Excited??

Is Any one else excited as hell for the game ? its commin out tomorro guys, im so dam pumped =]
    but i think this day will be the hardest in terms of waitin, cuz when its over, we can all get batman sonn =]

Welcome to the forums.

Obviously i am not going to get angry but there are about 6-7 other posts saying its coming out tommorow.

But because your new its fine.

And yes its a bummer i gotta wait a bit longer but what do you think of it so far?
    Support great DLC idea here: http://forums.eidosgames.com:80/showthread.php?p=113827 SUPPORT GOPHER & VEXTA FOR GREAT DLC!!!

Originally Posted by supermeer3
    Is Any one else excited as hell for the game ? its commin out tomorro guys, im so dam pumped =]
    but i think this day will be the hardest in terms of waitin, cuz when its over, we can all get batman sonn =]
    Either I pick this up after my paperwork.... or before....

But I'm ready to kick some Arkham butt.
    PSN: LitlleBigPlanet
    XBL: j1gglij3ll0

to vexta : im sorry bout that, im just pretty excited for the game.
    and im sorry that u gotta wait longer bro.
    but ithink it'll b worth the wait, absolutely =]

to aeroxmetalica : so am i bro =]

I finally deleted the demo off my Xbox360 so that by this time tomorrow morning I will be looking like this outside my local gamestop window.

Ya'll got the New Batman right!!!????

That reminds me, I gotta download the Joker DLC and play the demo for one last time.
    PSN: LitlleBigPlanet
    XBL: j1gglij3ll0

I'm not excited

I deleted the demo just to remined me that in a day it will be the full game in its place.