Thread: Demo was a bad idea!!!

Demo was a bad idea!!!

Demo was a bad idea!!!

now that the demo is out it has calm some people while they wait for the game but because there has been so much taken out of the game to make the demo people are getting really fustrated that "the grapple is too weak" or "you can't go really high" but just remember this is just a demo and this game will have all the features in the videos just be calm and stop making threads about these things and just post ur problems on the just cause 2 demo thread

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I think the demo did exactly what it was supposed too. It was to give a taste of the full game. No demo should give everyone everything up front.

Originally Posted by abba44
    now that the demo is out it has calm some people while they wait for the game but because there has been so much taken out of the game to make the demo people are getting really fustrated that "the grapple is too weak" or "you can't go really high" but just remember this is just a demo and this game will have all the features in the videos just be calm and stop making threads about these things and just post ur problems on the just cause 2 demo thread
    agreed
    me and just cause 2

ugh demos suck, i want the whole thing! the 30min death timer is killing me, and the out of bounds. it would have been nice if you just crashed into a wall b/c its hard to get back to the game area when youre going fast, and it resets you away from where you were exploring

too bad i cant just buy the whole game now...
    GIVE ME JUST CAUSE 2 OR GIVE ME DEATH