Thread: Your Favourite Part of the Demo?

Your Favourite Part of the Demo?

  1. #1

    Your Favourite Part of the Demo?

    What is your favourite part of the demo?

    Mine is the overall animation and graphical presentation, everything just looks fantastic! Especially in HD.

    I also LOVE the water and underwater effects!

  2. #2
    Glad I'm not the only one that liked this game. My favorite part was attaching to the propane tanks and launching up into the air, then watching Rico helplessly explode high in the sky. lol

  3. #3
    i love the vistas and scenery, it just looks...well....breathtaking

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Veritasgear
    Glad I'm not the only one that liked this game. My favorite part was attaching to the propane tanks and launching up into the air, then watching Rico helplessly explode high in the sky. lol
    Nice, I love the ragdoll physics in the demo, rolling down a mountain never gets old.

  5. #5
    i haven't got to play the demo yet, damn you sony, update psn!!!

  6. #6
    I like to teher a quad to a helicopter and then go on the top of the moutain and and then drive it down with the quad.
    -~'" Stupid is as stupid does "'~-

  7. #7
    my fav is doing 350m base jumps muhahahhahaha

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by antonio13
    i haven't got to play the demo yet, damn you sony, update psn!!!
    I KNOW!!

    I'm actually wishing I got my 360 repaired after the third RRoD.
    Dont make me dual-hook you to......oh wait, this is real life.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Veritasgear
    Glad I'm not the only one that liked this game. My favorite part was attaching to the propane tanks and launching up into the air, then watching Rico helplessly explode high in the sky. lol
    Ive tried that but how do i get Rico to actually attach to the Propane Tanks, I try to shoot the Hook , But when the Propane flies up farther away , It's out of reach and I can't seem to sit on it ?, How do I do it ?

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by MrTamarian
    Ive tried that but how do i get Rico to actually attach to the Propane Tanks, I try to shoot the Hook , But when the Propane flies up farther away , It's out of reach and I can't seem to sit on it ?, How do I do it ?
    shoot the very top of the standing up propane tanks with your g hook and you will grappl to it then shoot it and watch as rico blasts off and if you leave it long enough inevitably dies

  11. #11
    Get in one of your teams cars, go on the turret and shoot the wheels of cars and watch them go flying
    Please visit my youtube channel: DEMONKIDproductions.

  12. #12
    plane. i like to fly upside down
    GIVE ME JUST CAUSE 2 OR GIVE ME DEATH

  13. #13
    just got 400m base jumpage now woot woot lol

  14. #14
    parachuting around

  15. #15
    Just having fun with it all, lovinf the offroading, grapple tricks and running round the military base carrying the minigun

  16. #16
    The best part was when i rolled down a cliff and hit my crotch on a tree, surprisingly he didnt die though im sure the possibility of having children did however D: poor rico