Thread: Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition Xbox 360

Big Grin Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition Xbox 360

hey guys um if i buy this disk do i have to download the levels to play becaues i dont have live. i thought that if i buy the disk i can just start playing the new levels. please help
    Drop it zip or i'll drop you

Quote Originally Posted by tevin View Post
    hey guys um if i buy this disk do i have to download the levels to play becaues i dont have live. i thought that if i buy the disk i can just start playing the new levels. please help
    i think the disk is for people without live.

i hope so. more people reply so i can kno for sure

Does anyone know if the Gold edition will support motion control? I know the equivalent version of it in Japan will but details on the gold version are rather scetchy!
    It's been a long time since a came around, been a long time but I'm back in town.

all the content for the ps3 version of the game is on the disc or is available for download if you have the original copy and for the 360 the game comes with a download token to which gives the user access to all the extra's

hope this helps
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay119 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Gold edition will support motion control? I know the equivalent version of it in Japan will but details on the gold version are rather scetchy!
    Well they said the motion control would come with Resident Evil 5: The directors cut which could be the same as gold just with a different name?

I'm not sure though cause I'm confused!

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Alchemist View Post
    all the content for the ps3 version of the game is on the disc or is available for download if you have the original copy and for the 360 the game comes with a download token to which gives the user access to all the extra's

hope this helps
    so this means when i buy the game i dont have to download anything i can just start playing

not suyre bout the 360 but for the ps3 everything is on the disc according tro the website
    signature image

i think the token for 360 has all the content on it so we can just play

Quote Originally Posted by tevin View Post
    i think the token for 360 has all the content on it so we can just play
    The token just allows you to download the levels for free, which is no good if you do not have access to Xbox Live. Not that I really see what any of this is to do with TRU in the first place.
    Emma Watson would make a great Lara, and a British actress should play a British icon!

And this post is on a Tomb Raider Forum because....?

(And to answer your question, the gold edition includes the extra levels... And they are amazing, just finished LiN yesterday!)
    "Hey, dude, I just bought the new. Tomb R... oh, credits...."

ahh RE5 well...

PS3 will have RE5 Gold (Disc) including the original game and the extra 2 levels + 4 costumes).

XBox 360 will have RE5 Gold (DLC) but the levels and costumes connot be played with the original RE5 game and XBox Live.
    signature image