Thread: Hey guess don't diss IGN as a whole

Hey guess don't diss IGN as a whole

Hey guess don't diss IGN as a whole

Just diss IGN AU and that Cam Shea character. I just wanted to recall everyone's attention the very very positive preview that one Ryan Clements of the US IGN team gave to Just Cause to all the way back in novemeber, so enjoy and don't hate IGN. (they're my favorite gaming website)

"I can now say with confidence that Just Cause 2 not only looks fun, but it is fun. In fact, "fun" doesn't do justice to the immense thrill of free falling off a skyscraper, parachuting over a raging waterfall and hijacking a moving convoy -- all without a single loading screen to interrupt the action. If Just Cause 2 wasn't on your radar, put it on there right quick."

here's the full article
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/104/1044964p1.html

No i like IGN ( have it bookmarked) for the most part, but i hate when they get people like that do destroy game's credibility for people who know nothing about the game.

Long as they don't pull a GameStop on us , they're still kool

I just tell myself its only one person reviewing anyways

FYI remember the Kane N Lynch Gamestop fiasco awhile back

oh yea, I hear ya man. Hopefully the let people that are interested in that game in that genre of games review them. I think they do a pretty good job for the most part. I really hope Clements reviews JC2. I remember hearing on a coulple of their podcast that they try to sit around and discuss who gets to review what based on who likes/is interested in what.

Originally Posted by AssassinAgent47
    Long as they don't pull a GameStop on us , they're still kool

I just tell myself its only one person reviewing anyways

FYI remember the Kane N Lynch Gamestop fiasco awhile back
    dude yea. I never understood fully what happened. I all i remember is that a mediocre game with fairly good ideas got a deservedly mediocre score from gamespot and this guy got fired or something like that.

That about right?

yeah that's the long and short of it

I can't blame Eidos they had allot of motgages and rent payments riding on that game, they did fudge a little in their quoting of reviewers.

But that's water under the bridge Just Cause 1 was a great game Just Cause 2 looks to be epic by all regards and it will stand on its own 2 legs.

yeah that's the long and short of it

I can't blame Eidos they had allot of motgages and rent payments riding on that game, they did fudge a little in their quoting of reviewers.

But that's water under the bridge Just Cause 1 was a great game Just Cause 2 looks to be epic by all regards and it will stand on its own 2 legs.
    And that's enough for me (that supposed to be a content look of happiness, not rollin eyes like the name suggest)

I'm not a big fan of IGN, as you can tell by my signature

Of course, I don't mind them so much, but I just take everything they say with a grain of salt, so to speak.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    I'm not a big fan of IGN, as you can tell by my signature

Of course, I don't mind them so much, but I just take everything they say with a grain of salt, so to speak.
    oh wow *looks I sig * i see. How long has that been there?

Just Cause 2 looks to be epic by all regards and it will stand on its own 2 legs.
    .. Indeed, Let's just hope that those 2 legs are durable enough, eh?

Originally Posted by AssassinsMassCasue
    oh wow *looks I sig * i see. How long has that been there?
    Only for about 2 days actually, I read that phrase ages ago and decided it would make a good sig
    signature image

Only for about 2 days actually, I read that phrase ages ago and decided it would make a good sig
    "I bet when blu-ray came out you ran off to the store, and were extremely perplexed when they wouldn't load in your DVD player."

Originally Posted by rigo14
    signature image

Trim ur fingernail lol

Haha, I guess it is a bit on the long side!
    signature image

IGN is my favourite
    "Me want just cause 2" says the caveman

Originally Posted by AssassinsMassCasue
    Just diss IGN AU and that Cam Shea character. I just wanted to recall everyone's attention the very very positive preview that one Ryan Clements of the US IGN team gave to Just Cause to all the way back in novemeber, so enjoy and don't hate IGN. (they're my favorite gaming website)

"I can now say with confidence that Just Cause 2 not only looks fun, but it is fun. In fact, "fun" doesn't do justice to the immense thrill of free falling off a skyscraper, parachuting over a raging waterfall and hijacking a moving convoy -- all without a single loading screen to interrupt the action. If Just Cause 2 wasn't on your radar, put it on there right quick."

here's the full article
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/104/1044964p1.html
    What? This is contradictory. Who was the moron who made the 360 preview then??
    Everything should be a sandbox

how do you post the pictures that you have on the computer again? i forgot....
    "I bet when blu-ray came out you ran off to the store, and were extremely perplexed when they wouldn't load in your DVD player."

Originally Posted by rigo14
    how do you post the pictures that you have on the computer again? i forgot....

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.