Thread: Sandbox Editor?! MUST LOOK

Sandbox Editor?! MUST LOOK

Post Sandbox Editor?! MUST LOOK

Hi all ! hey i was just thinkin if their would be Just Cause 2 sandbox editor - If theirs those of you out their that doesnt kno what one means then its were you can make your own maps and add missions and vehicles like you do in the Crysis Ed , Unreal , Counter Strike , Dragon Rising. Etc- That would be Really cool Becuase then you could make your own stunt tracks and upload em & all that Awell it was just idea Try and get this a popular Thread so that Eidos will notice and make one lol

Originally Posted by D.O.M.I.N.A.T.O.R
    Hi all ! hey i was just thinkin if their would be Just Cause 2 sandbox editor - If theirs those of you out their that doesnt kno what one means then its were you can make your own maps and add missions and vehicles like you do in the Crysis Ed , Unreal , Counter Strike , Dragon Rising. Etc- That would be Really cool Becuase then you could make your own stunt tracks and all that Awell it was just idea Try and get this a popular Thread so that Eidos will notice!
    So far that's unsupported, but that would be a great addition. Unfortunately, I don't think they plan to release modding capability with the game. I use to mod Oblivion, and did a little bit of Thief: The Dark Project, so if they released toolkit, even if it was a long time after the game was released, I would be so happy. But then again I remember reading about some surprise that came with the PC copy of the game, so we'll see..
    Look behind you! It's a three-headed Bosco!
    Check out my blog for gaming: dabosconator.blogspot.com

Originally Posted by Bosco
    So far that's unsupported, but that would be a great addition. Unfortunately, I don't think they plan to release modding capability with the game. I use to mod Oblivion, and did a little bit of Thief: The Dark Project, so if they released toolkit, even if it was a long time after the game was released, I would be so happy. But then again I remember reading about some surprise that came with the PC copy of the game, so we'll see..
    Oooohh i like suprises!

Remember keys to the city mode in crackdown? I hope they make something like that in Just cause 2. Like spawn cars and explosive barrels and stuff.
    Originally Posted by N-lyger
    Dedimes is cool.
    #2 --N lyger. You all know what to do.

Its probably been discussed, and I may have missed it, but in the second Anatomy of a Stunt video, the road signs and jet-fuel tanks look like they may have have been aligned by some kind of editor.

Just a thought Although it may have simply been the editor that the developers use.
    signature image

yeah keys to the city was awsome on crackdown still go on it now and agen 4 fun haha i really cant wait 4 this game !

Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Its probably been discussed, and I may have missed it, but in the second Anatomy of a Stunt video, the road signs and jet-fuel tanks look like they may have have been aligned by some kind of editor.

Just a thought Although it may have simply been the editor that the developers use.
    nice signature. very true, though. I've hated their reviews. so cheesy and bias.
    "I bet when blu-ray came out you ran off to the store, and were extremely perplexed when they wouldn't load in your DVD player."

Oooohh i like suprises!
    Maybe a lamier !
    I like abusing smilies !

Perhaps thats the ever elusive Mercenary mode. I don't know why they would name an editor that, but who knows?

Hi all ! hey i was just thinkin if their would be Just Cause 2 sandbox editor - If theirs those of you out their that doesnt kno what one means then its were you can make your own maps and add missions and vehicles like you do in the Crysis Ed , Unreal , Counter Strike , Dragon Rising. Etc- That would be Really cool Becuase then you could make your own stunt tracks and upload em & all that Awell it was just idea Try and get this a popular Thread so that Eidos will notice and make one lol
    I don't think there will be a sandbox editor!

Oh yeah i seen that video yesterday , The one with the sweet lookin sports car . Yeah it does look sandboxy

Lightbulb dont hink so but.....

Probally not.but you could use the grappling hook to move cluter and make ramps ang jumps

In one of the Mini-docs, they mentioned that a lot of the stuff in the game has been set up for crazy stunts like the one in that video... but you never know what they have planned for the PC release. A sandbox editor would be a nice touch, but for a game world this size, I don't think it would really be possible.
    www.panauisland.com - #1 source for the latest Just Cause 2 news, information, media, Directors Club and even a live podcast!

Originally Posted by Movura
    In one of the Mini-docs, they mentioned that a lot of the stuff in the game has been set up for crazy stunts like the one in that video... but you never know what they have planned for the PC release. A sandbox editor would be a nice touch, but for a game world this size, I don't think it would really be possible.
    MCM did say something about PC users have some good news coming.. so you never know!!
    worship JC2. play JC2. poke people for fun.

maybe later as a downloadable content

Something like the G.E.C.K. for fallout 3 would be
    but a bit easier to use and we should be able to build our own weapons/vehicles without having to be a genius.
    I like abusing smilies !

Why would they put in a feature like ''Map Editor' when there's no option to play them online... sorry dude but looks kinda pointless to add this feature when you cant play them against enemy teams online... ( No Offence though It would be fun to make your own map but to share them and play them on multiplayer would be awsome...)
    Insert Coin Here --> [===========] <-- and make me rich