Thread: Storyline, Riddler and Arkham Chronicle Completion thoughts.

Storyline, Riddler and Arkham Chronicle Completion thoughts.

Storyline, Riddler and Arkham Chronicle Completion thoughts.

I found all the Riddler stuff and finished all of the Chronicles and beat the story. I don't care for the challenges so it's 100% for me.

I had a few issues.

The Oracle seemed underused.

The Riddler should have had different things to say if you have one or two more things left to find. Getting shaky and anxious. Bats should have talked back a little.

Some of these Trophies felt stupidly out of the way, especially the one with the Skulls in the middle of the room, on the map it looks like it's on the outside of the mountain. It was one of two things I needed the internet for, the other being the location of the last set of teeth. (Arkham Mansion) which the guide even said were the easiest to miss teeth.

It took SO LONG getting back to the surface of the island from anywhere other then the mansion. There should have been a way to automatically return to a Hub area on the surface.

The Arkham Chronicles.

HUGE SPOILER

Q.S? Really? You don't even get a confrontation, He just *** out and leaves another engraving for you. The second game BETTER have something come of this! I was expecting a secret boss battle.

Oracle helped a lot for someone in a wheelchair. She sent a digital map of the whole island and passed off any news from Gotham City to Batman.

Riddler was confident he'd outsmart Batman, but there are times where he expresses disbelief at Batman's progress, so I disagree with you. Also, Batman was unable to communicate back to Eddie.

Of course some trophies will be out of the way, just for the sake of making the search for them somewhat challenging.

And the whole voice of Arkham thing I agree isn't anything all that amazing but it's meant to show that whoever is in charge of the asylum will always go crazy like Amadeus did & that Batman is the true protector of the city from the crazies.

Originally Posted by Prince Daka
    Oracle helped a lot for someone in a wheelchair. She sent a digital map of the whole island and passed off any news from Gotham City to Batman.

Riddler was confident he'd outsmart Batman, but there are times where he expresses disbelief at Batman's progress, so I disagree with you. Also, Batman was unable to communicate back to Eddie.

Of course some trophies will be out of the way, just for the sake of making the search for them somewhat challenging.

And the whole voice of Arkham thing I agree isn't anything all that amazing but it's meant to show that whoever is in charge of the asylum will always go crazy like Amadeus did & that Batman is the true protector of the city from the crazies.

I agree, you need to put things out of the way and what not, but some of them you'd have to like.. in one of the entrances to the batcave. Before entering the door, you need to turn around and theirs a breakable wall. It's like "Wow, that seems excessive. It couldn't have been an open ledge? You need the wall that doesn't LOOK breakable until you switch to detective vision. As well as a few things barely reachable except by glitch like jumping on the roofs.

Batman could talk to Eddie, Eddie asked him questions, expecting answers. Batman ignored him. Batman should have had a quip at the end. Ala "Riddle me this Nigma."

I thought Clayface would have been involved judging by the last two or three recordings. He kills people so he should have been trying to kill Clayface.

Why didn't Robin pipe in and say "Need any help?" The Bats is like "Yea, I need you to stay in Gotham, round up any escaping criminals. Report back when it's done."

Then when you finish the main storyline "Hey, Bats, I found Two-Face, he doesn't see me ye-" muffled sounds and Two-Face laughing.

Good set up for a sequel, no?

Oh, what was up with the three goons running around Arkham North? Where Botanical Gardens and the Mansion is. Can you kill those guys?

What I didn't get is how Gordon was taken hostage again. Maybe I missed the explanation for that, but last I remembered he was on a boat set for Gotham after the Bane encounter... then suddenly he is the "special guest referee" for the Titan Joker vs Batman fight. I even thought maybe Joker decided to use Clayface to impersonate Gordon, but seeing as Joker was tormenting him I guess It's hard to believe that theory. I just don't get how Gordon ended up back on Arkham.

I also wondered about Robin. Joker mentioned him so he does exist, so it does seem very odd Robin didn't try to get in touch with Batman with all the Jack Ryder news coverage about Batman possibly dying in Arkham.

The transition into the sequel will be tough for Paul Dini I imagine. The whole epilogue where Killer Croc/Scarecrow/Bane get Titan will have to be resolved, as well as Two-Face driving around in a stolen patrol car having just killed a few cops & robbed a bank.

he mentioned it when harley had gordon hostage. he says "maybe Harley could be your new side kick, you always seem to be running out" or somethin gof that sort. which vrings me to believe batman is inbetween robins. specifically right after jason todds death cuz joker only kille done robin and how do you run out of a robin unless you kill it? so in B:AA 2 i belivee if robin does appear itll be tim drake.(which isnt all that bad cuz at least his costume is Black and Red)
    An Artist of Artistic Art

Joker also talks to Batman (in the visitor's center of the penitentiary) after you best Harley's goons, saying, "How do you punish your hired help? Or is that ridiculous outfit punishment enough?"

Robin did, or does, exist in this universe, there's no denying that.
    Please, Eidos, let all future DLC be for all regions and consoles. I promise, if you do this, the next time the generation leaps, I will go the Playstation route.

Originally Posted by SeriousHouse
    . I don't care for the challenges so it's 100% for me.
    ...I don't even know how to react to that. DLC was all challenges and it was awesome!

Originally Posted by SeriousHouse
    I had a few issues.

The Riddler should have had different things to say if you have one or two more things left to find. Getting shaky and anxious. Bats should have talked back a little.

Some of these Trophies felt stupidly out of the way, especially the one with the Skulls in the middle of the room, on the map it looks like it's on the outside of the mountain. It was one of two things I needed the internet for, the other being the location of the last set of teeth. (Arkham Mansion) which the guide even said were the easiest to miss teeth.

It took SO LONG getting back to the surface of the island from anywhere other then the mansion. There should have been a way to automatically return to a Hub area on the surface.
    So...you're complaining because they made the game challenging? I thought the Riddler trophies were great, tough to find in some cases, but not so much that you really should have to use the internet. He's not called the Riddler for nothing Oh, and he does say stuff to you when you're finding the last few, he says "How did you find THAT one?" and stuff like that. Then you hear the clip when you find them all...seemed pretty solid to me
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

I just hope they continue the chronicle of arkham story and have Batman capture the writer.
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

They should make a story similar to that with the Waynes, or just collecting scattered peices aroud Wayne Manor to for a family heirloom, that just might help you.

I wish Batman had started laughing at Riddler when the creepy little bastard got arrested.
    That would have made his failiure even more hilarious.

serious house. of course theyre going to put some riddler trophys behind weak walls!
    did you think they were going to be all lined up for you heh?

i think the ghost of arkham arc played out very well,was very creepy and the finale made my day.
    when you find out who..
    I made a promise on the grave of my parents to rid this city of the evil that took their lives.

Originally Posted by door noob
    They should make a story similar to that with the Waynes, or just collecting scattered peices aroud Wayne Manor to for a family heirloom, that just might help you.
    Yeah i think they should really look in to doing that. ( nice thining man.

Originally Posted by Prince Daka

I agree.