Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: The Dream Eaters

The Dream Eaters

Hmm I think SQUARE ENIX may have already fulfilled one of my wishes haha. Even though it's not animate/living, I really adore the Meow Wow plush I bought. It's woven together very well with high quality fabric.

My favorite Dream Eaters are Lord Kyroo, Flowbermeow, and Ryu Dragon. They have great support moves such as Spirit Roar, Combo Assist, Haste, etc. Their stat boosts and ability additions are great together as well.

The Komory Bat, Aura Lion and Skelterwild. My dream team

Me Me Bunny is my favorite dream eater. I like the way it fights. It's spinning attack looks awesome, like it's breakdancing.

Originally Posted by Zephyr

My favorite Dream Eaters are Lord Kyroo, Flowbermeow, and Ryu Dragon. They have great support moves such as Spirit Roar, Combo Assist, Haste, etc. Their stat boosts and ability additions are great together as well.

Same, though I don't know if I prefer Flowbermeow or Meowgesty. They're both hilarious and awesome. I used that squar for my entire level 1 run and they never let me down.

I like Komory Bat and Hebby Repp.

Komory Bat and Hebby Repp.* The Death Metal Spirits.

Farming dream eaters/spirits affinity level

One of KH3D objectives is to max out every spirit's affinity level. As I understood the only way to max the affinity level is to pet or to level up your spirits, but it really takes a long time. Does anyone now a faster way to increase the affinity level?

Page 3 of 3 First First 123