Page 17 of 17 First First ... 71314151617

Thread: My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

No, no, no, and yes. Actually, they've already had a sort of world from stitch in bbs (it was a spaceship, not a world, but whatever). What home world would you use from stitch? Hawaii? I can't think of another world that fits into the story of lilo and stitch (there were others, but stitch goes straight to earth after escaping from the ship that was in bbs, although they could certainly stray from the story of lilo and stitch).

What should Lea's Keyblade be called?

I went with, "Bond of Frolic Flame"

Question Kingdom Hearts ii.5 hd remix possible release date and limited ed. ideas for kh iii

hey guys, when do u think will be the possible relese date of kh ii.5 hd remix will be?..... i think after maybe final fantasy x / x-2 remaster or in summer time and how will be its limited edition?

Also a summary of my ideas about kh iii : multi organisation monsters(heartless,nobodies, unversed) , Pocahontas as a world or aristocats maybe similar to 101 dalmatians kh or world too, inclusion of shuyin and lenne (ffx-2), the last remnant characters and vagrant story which i think will be easy with the new found kingdom shader.
    Square Enix you are my beloved company just keep going and impress us

An aristocats world would be interesting, although I'm not sure how they'd weave it into the story.

Should Organization XIII merge with/take over the Disney Villains Council?

I think it'd be cooler if they fought against each other, or they could team up for a while, and then double cross and back stab each other, either way, I don't think an alliance between the two groups would last very long.

Rolleyes So does anyone want to discuss Kingdom Hearts 3?

So is everybody excited about Kingdom Hearts 3?

And IF so what are you excited about? I played KH1 and i never got what was the big deal? But then again I am not a "diehard" Kingdom Hearts fan. WoW been waiting since 2006 that is definitely loyalty.

I'm totally looking forward to KH3. As to why, well, everything from the story, to the gameplay, to the exploration (I love being able to get every treasure chest in the game, grind to max level, and kick secret boss ***). What can I say, KH rules in every way imaginable.

Very important suggestions for KH3 (Please, Square - read it)

Hey every1!

(I made this thread mostly, because I'm a little scared for the future of KH series!)

1. 1. I will refer to my fav KH game - KH2FM:

I rly LOVED it, because of:

1) it's mysteriousness; Org. XIII, Roxas' Story (especially when that was your 1st KH game, you was in 100% at the position of Roxas and that made it even more awesome), etc. The beginning of it was SO GOOD (even though it was pretty linear) - all that feeling of loneliness... darkness... mysteriousness... sadness (although KH358/2 Days wins at this 1 easily)... (ahhh... It's so nostalgic ) made me play it for 7hrs non-stop, and if it wasn't for my health, I'd keep on playing.
    That's why I liked KH3D (at least at it's climax) - it became so mysterious, dark and intense that I think it had 1 of the best endings (too bad the rest of the game wasn't like that).

2) Sora was badass, he fought with all the bosses like Chimera, Xemnas, Xigbar etc. - like a BOSS himself (cutting through gigantic heads with supersonic speed, playing baseball with buildings etc.).
    That's why I don't like what Square made with him recently. Let's give KH3D for an example - Country of the Musketeers. What kind of challenge can Sora have there? None. And that's why You made him struggle with 2 ordinary bandits with skewers?! *facepalm* I'm NOT saying that you shouldn't put such a worlds in, but if you do - DON'T MAKE SORA HAVE A HARD TIME WITH SUCH A WEAKLINGS, it's not like he has started fighting yesterday!

3) Story was greatly balanced between Disney and the Main Story. At least that's what I felt. The same was with BBS.

And that's why I didn't like KH1 and KH3D at these points - 80% of Disney and 20% of the Main Story...

4) Challenging and satisfying opponents. Obviously, I mean Org. XIII members (especially their Data versions), Sephiroth and Terra, BUT I also mean normal mobs - it's not fun if you finish off every1 who stands in your way without any effort. That's why I really appreciated opponents like Berserker, Hot Rod or Assault Rider (on Critical and Proud Mode he was pretty hard).
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't remember too many hard opponents in other KH games.

5) Characters' design. If you would compare the main characters (Sora, Riku, Kairi) to the old ones from KH1, you'd be like: "Oh, Thank God they changed them! ", especially when we talk about Sora. Some ppl liked them, some don't, I personally got used to them, but every1 must agree that it had to change since they're older now.

But what Square did now with KH3D made me facepalm so hard... 2 words - Dream Eaters. What the hell was that supposed to be?? Some Rainbow Pokemons??

Their design was terrible, but I liked the idea of collecting them and using in battle.

2. Additional suggestions:

1) You're too much experimenting if we're talking about gameplay's visuals, example: in KH3D, Riku can literally make a colorful bubbles. That's just too much... Just like the design of Dream Eaters... You're too much going into randomness which I hate so much in some of the jRPGs.

2) Stay with KH3D's gameplay mechanics (you already did, so I'm happy) and keep on improving interaction with the environment!

3) Make Sora stay badass

4) Give us more epic cutscenes like the one in which Aqua and Vanitas clashes. Overall - give us as much action in cutscenes as you can, make'em as badass as Sora's Boss fights in KH2 But seriously, it'd be cool.

5) Give us as many surprising moments/turn of events as you can! My personal fav were when:

-Terra was revealed to be Ansem

-reason why Roxas look like Ventus was revealed

-Xehanort's real intentions in creating Org. XIII were revealed

-the reason why Roxas returned to The World That Never Was was revealed

Thanks for reading this and tell me what you think

6) Online Mode! Give us a possibility to choose a fav character and play online Death Matches/Tounaments. It'd be so great, think about the possibilities!

A total randomness like Axel VS Sephiroth VS Alladin VS Hercule!

Heck yeah! An online mode like that would be absolutely awesome.

"Medy," is the human form of Demyx. Now what are the Human forms of Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene? Kingdom Hearts III should explain that.

Ansem the Wise is the sage-king of Radiant Garden during Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. In order to protect his people from the darkness, he spent much of his time studying the heart with his apprentices, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, and Xehanort, but was eventually exiled to the Realm of Darkness when they were corrupted by that same darkness. He himself gained dark powers, renaming himself DiZ, short for "Darkness in Zero", and setting out on a quest to avenge himself against his apprentices. He should also be labeled as Kairi's Father, what do you think?

I don't know. Ansem being Kairi's father just seems weird to me for some reason, and keep in mind that "Princess of Heart" doesn't necessarily mean that she's an actual princess, take Belle for example, she's not royalty, it's Beast that was the prince in their world, and even if Kairi is a princess, she could be Ansem's niece or something, so while it is likely that Kairi is Ansem's daughter, it hasn't been confirmed, and even if it's true I'd rather it remain a mystery. I'm really not sure why it feels odd to think of Ansem as Kairi's father, but it does, so I thought I might as well put in a counter argument. I don't necessarily disagree with you, but still.

(Note: While this isn't expressly part of the Disney adaption of Beauty and the Beast, Belle is in fact a princess in the original version of the tale penned by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve.)

Cinderella then, or Alice (I'm not actually sure if Alice was a princess or just a highborn lady, but I'm pretty sure it was the latter. Either way, Cinderella isn't a princess by birth, well, she might be a distant relative of the royal family, but that doesn't necessarily make her a princess, and if she's far enough removed from the prince that she can marry him, then I'm pretty sure she doesn't count as a princess, except as a princess of heart).

Zezolla (Cinderella) is a princess in the 1634 version. I cannot recall Alice ever being referred to as a princess though.

Jesus Christ, there's some complex story related going on in this thread. And here I was expecting every third post to be "THER R HAZ 2 GIV CLOUD A KEYBLADE! CLOUD x IS 1337 <3 <3 <3"

...No offence guys, I'm not trying to make you sound like morons, but some ideas here actually make my ideas of what a good KHIII game would entail seem rather lackluster and nit-picky. xD

I think there series recently, as in anything after KHII, has lost its spark and is becoming a bit of a drag. They've become a half-assed retelling of Disney movies, but out of desperation to not appear monotonous and sue the same levels, they've chose new ones that don't fit with the theme. I mean can you really tell me you didn't have more fun kicking heartless ass in the Underworld (Olympus Colosseum) in KHII than say...That poxy little forest outside the dwarves hut in Snow White? It was completely stupid and while yes, I can see why it was a good idea to not keep repeating the same levels, it was a worse idea to replace them with levels that just didn't work . To be fair that can't be completely blamed on the worlds themselves, granted they were poor choices for worlds, but in the end that was down to the story telling and how badly the developers incorporated them; Heartless worked in the deep jungle, they worked in Neverland, they were made a part of the story. In Cinderella's world and Notre Dam, they felt like they were just thrown in with no rhyme or reason.

So what's my point here?...I can't actually remember. Better choice of worlds maybe? Give better thought to how you incorporate the overall story into the mini worlds story? I forget.

Also, I notice none of the games so far have had worlds interact with each other. While I'm fine with the notion that I can't take the chicken out of the chicken coop (e.g. Aladdin out of Agrabah) you have all these travelling worlds like Monstro and Hooks pirate ship, plus all the Disney baddies all seem to be able to commute freely to gas about the bad times with one another, so I'm wondering why outside of this there's no galatic anarchy created when Mulan finds herself stranded in Deep Space with Stitch.

On that note some of the choices of worlds used in the later games are simply inexcusable. Why for example would you specifically include worlds of movies everybody's seen without remotely altering the story? Do you see how lazy that is. You want to quote budget and time? That's fine how about 'The Black Cauldron'? Seriously if the development team are so adamant about using Disney worlds in their games, why are they not going for the more obscure ones? I don't know a lot of people that have seen The Black Cauldron so wouldn't using worlds like that both appease the fans who want something new and don't want to see the same Disney stories that are literally a requirement of life to watch as well as eliminate the need to actually do any real work creating a new story? Plus that world would work exceptionally well with Heartless. That movie had some seriously dark .

Better integration of Disney and Square characters are a must. Kingdom Hearts I and II did an ok job of that with Traverse Town, Twilight Town and Hollow Bastion. I myself am looking for more worlds like KHII's Olympus where you had integration of a Square Character (Auron) in a Disney world. It shouldn't be hard, it's just the developers are lazy. Say you have like a Treasure Planet World and you throw in Faris from FFV or something to go with the Pirate theme, that'd be pretty cool. I say this because everything after KHII did a naff job and hardly had any Square characters in at all; to this day I can't only recall Zack in BBS and Neku (Who I hated) in 3D.

Party members. It's sad how I have to state this when I see no reason why they removed them in the first place. Also no, dream eaters from 3D don't count, they were gay. Bring back actual characters and also include more Square party members. Auron was nice, but he only whet my appetite, think how awesome it'd be to fight alongside Zidane or Cecil. Also I noticed some people mentioning online, if it could be done anything like BBS that would be the absolute dogs b*llocks and I would sell my first born child to get a piece of that.

Feel free to not read all of that, it was more me talking to myself anyway. My final point to make the next game better would simply be "Keyblades are not free candy, stop giving them to everyone" (Especially Axel/Lea. I loved him to pieces, but did he really need a Keyblade? Were his Chakrams not cool enough?)
    Last edited by Doom-Desire; 13th Mar 2014 at 11:13.

You've got some good points there, although I don't agree with all of it. I totally agree that they should add some more plot twists due to the presence of heartless/organization members/etc. in the various worlds, and more characters from FF games would definitely help (unless they do something stupid, like making them stupid pixies instead of the bad@$$ characters they're supposed to be. I mean, really, what reason could you possibly have for turning the gullwings into flipping fairies?!?). As for keyblades however, I don't think that they're giving them out that carelessly. I totally loved that they gave Lea a keyblade, and it's not like they gave him a keyblade out of the blue, it was revealed that he was being trained to wield the keyblade for some time before he actually got it. Now if they gave Donald and Goofy keyblades, then I'd agree with you, but I think that it works out perfectly as it is.

Originally Posted by Ryutim
    You've got some good points there, although I don't agree with all of it. I totally agree that they should add some more plot twists due to the presence of heartless/organization members/etc. in the various worlds, and more characters from FF games would definitely help (unless they do something stupid, like making them stupid pixies instead of the bad@$$ characters they're supposed to be. I mean, really, what reason could you possibly have for turning the gullwings into flipping fairies?!?). As for keyblades however, I don't think that they're giving them out that carelessly. I totally loved that they gave Lea a keyblade, and it's not like they gave him a keyblade out of the blue, it was revealed that he was being trained to wield the keyblade for some time before he actually got it. Now if they gave Donald and Goofy keyblades, then I'd agree with you, but I think that it works out perfectly as it is.
    Haha, yea, to be hoenst that's where I saw it going after Dream Drop Distance to be honest; everyone and their Nan getting a Keyblade. I don't completely hate lea having a Keyblade...I just liked his Chakrams better. It just seems like at first the Keyblade was a rarity and that only Sora really had one; now they've given one to Kairi (which I annoyingly can't fault because it made sense despite being oh so predictable). It just seemed like the "Quest to get the 7 hearts of light" pretty much began and ended with 3D, I thought they'd stretch it out more. Like I said though, it's no big deal though...Unless they DO give Donald and Goofy one, that'd just be retarded. xD

Well, they don't have the seven hearts of light just yet, at least not unless you count the seven princesses of heart, and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be seven keyblade wielders, and Kairi is the only one who is both a princess of heart and a keyblade wielder. They've got Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Mickey, and possibly Master Yen Sid, even though he retired, or whatever happened to make him stop using the keyblade (that point is still pretty vague), so that's a maximum of 6 keyblade wielders, if that, and while it's true that Roxas and Xion are inside Sora, they aren't able to fight as keyblade wielders in their own right, so something's gonna have to happen to get them out of Sora (and Namine might be able to use a keyblade too, assuming that they can get her out of Kairi), and that's not even mentioning how Ven is sleeping in Castle Oblivion, or how Aqua is waiting in the realm of darkness with Ansem the wise (I'm not sure what's gonna happen with him, but it's a good point for SE to include plot twists), or how Terra is possibly still fighting Xehanort for control of his heart (with some dialogue implying that he's fighting Xehanort off with Master Eraqus' help, so there's also a chance that he'll come back as well). There's an almost ridiculous amount of things they could still do with the "Quest to get the 7 hearts of light" thing, so there are still a lot of opportunities for SE to turn things around and blow our minds with the sheer awesomeness of KH, and all without giving more keyblades to random characters (although I think it might be interesting to have Jack Sparrow get his own keyblade, since Sora jokingly let him hold his keyblade at the end of the story in port royal, and it seems like all that is needed to get a keyblade is a strong heart and the ceremony where a keyblade wielder gives someone else the power to wield the keyblade, and since it seems like that the only part of the ceremony that is actually required is letting a person hold the keyblade, both Jack Sparrow and Leon, possibly with some other characters I don't know off the top of my head, could get keyblades somewhere along the line. Although when it comes to Leon, while he did hold the keyblade, he only got it because Sora was knocked out, Sora didn't actually hold it out to him or anything, but then again, Aqua didn't hold out her keyblade to Kairi, Kairi just touched the keyblade while Aqua was holding it at her side, if I recall correctly, so it might not need to be that specific, I don't know.).

Since KHII, Vivi has been the only FFIX character in the series. If it was up to me, I'd like to put Zidane Tribal in there. Wouldn't you agree?

Originally Posted by Gemmie12_Blansive
    Since KHII, Vivi has been the only FFIX character in the series. If it was up to me, I'd like to put Zidane Tribal in there. Wouldn't you agree?

Nope

Seriously though I'd like to see more characters from V and VI. They haven't bothered with anything before VII and it makes me sad.
    This game also most definitely needs Gilgamesh as a bad guy.

Personally, I'd be more interested in seeing Tidus and Wakka take a bigger role in the KH games, especially since they made the gullwings into pixies, I mean, seriously, pixies?!? I'd like some FFX characters to have a bigger role than, first world grind fodder and/or comic relief. And it would make sense to do so, since the HD remix of FFX and X-2 just came out, although I admit, FFX was my first FF game, so I may be a bit biased. I know that Auron was in KH2, but that just proved how awesome he is, and that we need to see more FFX stuff in KH.

Canon Idea
    Since I know a lot of people have their own ships, I had an idea that there shouldn't be a canonical couple in the series, except for the ones already made. I have nothing against any ships out there, but it will be a little unfair to the rest if there really was a canonical pairing, especially involving any of the main characters.

Please do remember that this is merely an idea, not something made to offend. I'm open to any thoughts.

Page 17 of 17 First First ... 71314151617