Thread: NINTENDO WORLD STORE LAUNCH EVENT! 7/28 9AM-1PM ET NY, NY

NINTENDO WORLD STORE LAUNCH EVENT! 7/28 9AM-1PM ET NY, NY

Hey everyone! We're looking forward to seeing you all at the KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Launch event at the Nintendo World Store this Saturday at 9AM ET in New York City!

To all those who can't make it, don't worry we'll be doing lots of coverage of the launch event on our Twitter (@KINGDOM HEARTS), Facebook (/KINGDOMHEARTS) and Flickr (/SQUAREENIX).

If you're going, throw a hand up!

I am on the wrong side of the continent. You must post pictures after the fact!

Same here, Orichalcum+! But I'll be there in spirit >__<

Wish I could be there.

I'm in the same time zone as it, but it's too far away! It's a 19 hour car ride from where I live to there. I would be willing to drive, if only I can T^T*

At the airport this morning waiting for my flight to New York! I am very excited to see fans tomorrow!

I'm going today! I'm really excited and hope I'm lucky enough to snag the MoM edition. X3

Omg those photos are cool. Thanks for the link Grimoire! How I wish I could've been there.....xD

I've been saying for years that the West Coast needs a KH launch event at Disneyland, or Downtown Disney or something considering both Square-Enix and Disney are in Southern California. I think it'd be fantastic idea. Make it happen SQEX!

Anyway, hope everyone had fun today. Looks like it was a blast!

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Launch Event Photo Booth

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.101509...

Does anybody know what comes in the special bag and what you get if you go their. I want to be there so badly but couldn't make it. T_T