Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Where is my PSP theme?

Where is my PSP theme?

The theme's no longer available on the site. So only those who registered the game before the site's "rebirth" got it.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

is there any way that you can still get it?

Only if someone who has the file sends it to you.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Originally Posted by WildCardCorsair

Thanks for the info you two, so far nothing has worked. Is it even any good? I've never seen it.

I just got a new copy, it doesn't surprise me that the membership bonus is now broken.

Square-Enix seems to mess up anything they do on their website, between this, not allowing me to add a PS3 copy of Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2 to my Final Fantasy XIV beta test application (which would have made me eligable to beta-test the PS3 version too), and, most of all, not allowing me to download my purchased Final Fantasy 7 for PC again after a routine reinstallation of Windows, I am very disappointed with their handling of online transactions.

I know that last bit was supposed to be Digital River's fault, incidentally, but it's still their product so the "buck stops here" on that one too.

Can I get the theme? I only got it recently,so when I saw that I couldn't register it, I had been super mad. Here is all the credentials you need:
    Email: bteague707@gmail.com
    Product number card: 70FD-50BW-XS02-AO3R
    Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 First First 12