Page 6 of 8 First First ... 2345678 Last

Thread: Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

Please don't do that. final fantasy xii is one the worst ff of all time. i'm buying almost all hd and remastered version, but this game doesn't need it.
    i really beg you to and hd remastered version of ff type-0 with english and spanish subtitles, i want to try this game sooo badly! if square enix launch a collector's edition i'll pre-order inmediately.
    that's all, don't count with me, and a lot of fans of final fantasy universe, if you remaster ffxii.
    thanks

I'd be the first to buy it! Personally*my fav title*in FF franchise. Love this game and would totally be grateful if they remastered it on PS3

If they decide to re-make Final Fantasy XII (HD Version), they should totally make Balthier and Penelo date this time. If you are a Banelo fan (BalthierxPenelo), we should tell Square Enix to make them even more romantic and cuter together than in the original version of FFXII. They are just so cute together and I would love to see them hold hands, go on a romantic date or some sort. I hope they can do that and they are the best couple in the game in my opinion.

I'm totally game for a FFXII HD remake!*

This time I'll ACTUALLY get the Zodiac Spear. Also, I get the chance to kill Yaizmat, one more time. *

I would buy it. I would've bought FF XII HD Collectors Edition, even if the pricetag would be $180. I love that game so much. I don't know how many hours I've put into that title. I am sure I've spent more than 400 hours on that game.

Final Fantasy XII was crap but not half as crap as XIII more like a movie than a game.

Just be happy will Final Fantasy X and X-2 coming out for now (Then again X-2 was crap as well)
    But then again more than 1/4 ex Final Fantasy fans will say the last good one was IX and even X was crap, But i liked the football and i hate football games lol.

Originally Posted by WelshSpeed
    Final Fantasy XII was crap but not half as crap as XIII more like a movie than a game.

Just be happy will Final Fantasy X and X-2 coming out for now (Then again X-2 was crap as well)
    But then again more than 1/4 ex Final Fantasy fans will say the last good one was IX and even X was crap, But i liked the football and i hate football games lol.
    FFXII wasn't crap, it just wasn't very good for a main series game. I think more people were disappointed with it than hated it. Remember, it was the first TRUE Final Fantasy (screw FFXI) that they tried making without Hironobu Sakaguchi and it was the first main series game to take place in the FF Tactics world of Ivalice. The only really bad things about that game were the story, which felt badly written, and too many stupid MMO ideas were shoved into it in an attempt to do something new with the series. It felt more like a Final Fantasy spin-off than a true successor. I would actually buy an HD re-release because it's a decent game, just underwhelming for a Final Fantasy game.

And FFX was awesome. I'm sick of people bagging on that one. Just because most uncultured Westerners failed at comprehending the setting and character design doesn't make it a bad game. The story was deep and involving, the characters were developed and emotional, the music was excellent, the graphics were revolutionary and gorgeous, and the gameplay was more streamlined than ever. It was extremely easy to get into and to start caring about the characters, plus the battles were strategic and fun to play. I've said it before and I'll say it again: FFX was the last true Final Fantasy to bear the name. Everything after that just sucked.

FINAL FANTASY XII

When can we see FINAL FANTASY XII in the Play Station store for PS3 for Purchase?? I speak for Many Canadians when i say we would love to see this game for Purchase in the store!!! They have every other FINAL FANTASY game BUT FINAL FANTASY XII ( and im not speaking of FFXII Revenant Wings)

Definitly want this game done remastered for ps3 would be a instant buy for me.
    Not for the story wait is there even a story?
    Basically the reason this would be a instant buy for me is the fight system its my all time favourite fighting in any final fantasy game to date.
    I go further with the story just so I can fight the different monsters and level up and such never actually play this game for its -story-.
    But nonetheless I still would be willing to pay 60 dollars for a remake just so I could do the fights again and earn all my equipment again LOVE that aspect of it.

Originally Posted by WinterLuffy
    Definitly want this game done remastered for ps3 would be a instant buy for me.
    Not for the story wait is there even a story?
    Basically the reason this would be a instant buy for me is the fight system its my all time favourite fighting in any final fantasy game to date.
    I go further with the story just so I can fight the different monsters and level up and such never actually play this game for its -story-.
    But nonetheless I still would be willing to pay 60 dollars for a remake just so I could do the fights again and earn all my equipment again LOVE that aspect of it.
    I understand what you mean. I've replayed many games over the years just for the battles, level-ups, character-development options, etc.. It's always about more than just the story for me. I lose interest when companies lean on linear stories. If you lean too far in one direction, you'll lose balance.

I would love a XII HD release. Only it won't mean as much to me as X and Kingdom Hearts has of late. XII was great and everything, the battle mechanics were tactically fun and engaging and the world and graphics were ahead of its time. The music was okay at times, but mostly forgettable. And that dialogue... so beautiful. But the characters... Vaan as the main character? Didn't feel it. It was Basch's story, with Balthier and Fran a close second; those were the characters I connected with, as well as Gabranth. I thought Vaan rather bland. Sure, he had his dreams, but his character seemed a splice between several characters in Final Fantasy's history, made generic. Penelo didn't seem to develop her own identity, always chasing after Vaan. And Ashe was just... there. And Vane... boring! In terms of story, it's hard to imagine that this came from the same mind as those involved with Tactics and Vagrant Story. And when it ended I got very little closure (though not as bad as VII's ending). And to this day I have a very minimal amount of desire to play Revenant Wings, an inferior handheld sequel to a beautiful PS2 game.

XII is a good game, just not as realized as I like my Final Fantasy.

I think Vaan seemed bland to so many people because, he was just a simple teenager with a dream. All he had was a lil' bit of street-smarts and a hatred for an empire and a "traitor" who killed his brother. He certainly wasn't a seasoned "Warrior".

its one of the best!!!

they need to make a ff12 remake, the game is so amazing good, the music, gameplay all of it is superieur please square enix!!

Rolleyes Who is in for final fantasy xii remaster??

The appearance of final fantasy xii as the next hd remaster is quite possible maybe....how many of u would like that???.... do u think it will have the international version with the zodiac job system and all of it's content????
    Square Enix you are my beloved company just keep going and impress us

i know that this , title either liked or disliked more , of the normal final fantasy titles , but for me that title was the something else.Of course not that the other final fantasies had something bad no , this title just gave a breath in the series because it brought, many new things inside.... ... an hd remaster with many additions inside it's just what it needs..
    Square Enix you are my beloved company just keep going and impress us

I really want them to keep this game online with quest updates new items marks etc maybe add more dynamics, would be cool to really see it take more life. Like more platform action, faster running speeds more chocoquest and more characters, I also think that it would be cool if you could see more like armors and many monsters

I agree I think they should make the marks(hunts)and exclusive side quest something live like in most new games where this game can be upgraded and fine tuned. That's a sure way players will love this HD remake. I'll pay for the extras. I really wish there was more agile and platform things like jump off ledge etc.

Gonna be a epic time with the HD Remaster of FFX and FF X-2 on the PS3!
    FFX I have played at least 150 hours on PS2 in the good old days, now is the time to return to FFX on PS3!

Final Fantasy XII is the best final fantasy game ! Please square enix, work at Final Fantasy XII HD for ps3 !

We definitely need a HD remaster of XII.

Final Fantasy 12 - PS3 revamp

Hey guys, I've been wondering since I can't find FF12 on Playstation Network, you think that sqaure might do a HD revamp for the ps3? After all FF12 is apart of Icalice Alliance.

how can we get in touch with square enix? we must persuade square enix to work on Final Fantasy XII HD remix for ps3 (also in italian)

I read today that if there were enough people requesting the remake of FFXII, square enix would probably make it. I'm here just for this, and hoping that's true.
    FFXII was my favorite game, maybe only as awesome as the PS1 Legend of Legaya (except for the graphics, of course).

everyone need a HD remaster of XII for ps3 !
    please square enix, work on it !

Page 6 of 8 First First ... 2345678 Last