Page 2 of 26 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: Game Code Registration Questions and Issues

Game Code Registration Questions and Issues

I've wondered about that too. That'd be so lovely!

Getting points for downloaded games should be a thing to put on the site, though. We'll have to wait and see if this will be done.

Game Code Registration Issues

I registered my FFXIII promo code on this site and im trying to view it again. Is there any way i can do that?

Plz Reply Thank You.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 17th Mar 2014 at 16:31.

It used to be on member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/... as a bonus for early purchases. But it's no longer avaliable after the site redesign.

We can always just share the version of the redeem codes that we don't use ourselves. You get both PS3 and Xbox 360 from reach redemption.

Update to my situation: my collection list is still missing the DS version of*Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. It was registered pre-renewal, and it does show up on other members' pages. Attempting to re-enter the code comes up invalid, as expected.

Additionally,*Space Invaders Extreme 2*is counted but doesn't display properly in the list.

I'm having the same problem as Orichalcum+ and his Space Invaders game, but mine is with FFIV: The Complete Collection. On my games list it just shows up as a white rectangle with the SE logo in it.

Thanks Man. So this must mean i cant register for FFXIV Beta?

I Need to see my Promo code again or else i miss out on FFXIV PS3 BETA HELP ME LOL

(While it's a different topic altogether, I'm not sure how that FFXIV promotion is even going to work now. The code from XIII allowed people to choose from entering the PC or the PS3 beta, but the offer was available before the PS3 version got pushed back due to the backlash of XIV's poor reception and the development team got shuffled.

While it would be great to hear that the codes from that old promotion (it's been two years, now?) will be honored for XIV 2.0, I'm personally not holding my breath.)

Im also having the same problem with my FF Crystal Chrhonicles Echoes of Time game can someone please help !?!?!?

Unfortunately I don't have any information your question at the moment Orichalcum+. The FINAL FANTASY XIV team hasn't revealed their application system for the upcoming beta periods just yet.

In regards to the thread title issue, we've recently made a lot of adjustments to the system that should hopefully allow your games and points to display accurately. Keep in mind, some game pages aren't fully populated but they should still list in your registered games list if you registered them--just not be similarly viewed as the other games are.

If you're still running into issues, please reply back to this thread with the specific games you're missing, or message me directly.

The different versions showing up is an issue we're working out for game page displays so that'll take a little time. But if you registered one version, you should be registered for that version. If you registered multiple versions, you should have multiple versions registered. Speaking specifically to that, we will readdress this thread when the game page display issue is resolved and confirm with users that their 'registered games' are displaying properly in regards to titles with multiple platforms.

So for me I am missing Dissedia 2 and another game.

Still missing: FINAL FANTASY IV The Complete Collection.

I also have the same problem with FFXIII-2. The number on the bottom right is 91102. I just recently bought a new copy at EB Games.

Registering Game Titles (Square Enix Rewards)

Anyone having issues registering titles for points?* Mine says "Invalid Code", yet I know I've typed it correctly.* Also, has there been any talk about the new reward for 2011 - 2012 year?* The deadline was March 31st, and it's almost July, and I havn't heard a thing yet.

Thoughts?

Okay.* So, if you register a game, and then try the same title again, you get this message.*

"Invalid registration code, please try again. "

Not a common sense message of "This code has already been used".

Now, with SE Codes, it's very hard to decifer the letters.* Sometimes it takes me 5 or 6 tries.** So, if I purchase a game off Ebay, and I try to register the game, I now have absolutley no idea if I'm typing the code wrong, or if it's just been used.

How stupid is this?* Anyone else have this issue?** Thoughts on getting it fixed Square Enix????

My Deus Ex code doesn't work either.* It's a brand new copy and it said it was an invalid code right away.

Originally Posted by TheGamerGuy100
    Okay.* So, if you register a game, and then try the same title again, you get this message.*

Now, with SE Codes, it's very hard to decifer the letters.* Sometimes it takes me 5 or 6 tries.** So, if I purchase a game off Ebay, and I try to register the game, I now have absolutley no idea if I'm typing the code wrong, or if it's just been used.

How stupid is this?* Anyone else have this issue?** Thoughts on getting it fixed Square Enix????
    No it will tell if it has been used or not. Most likely you will need to change the "O"s to "0"(zero)s or vise-versa.

Originally Posted by Zarmjx
    Originally Posted by TheGamerGuy100

No it will tell if it has been used or not. Most likely you will need to change the "O"s to "0"(zero)s or vise-versa.
    No seriously, it does not tell you that.* I entered the code once, and I got the points.* Then I immediatly entered it a second time, and it said "Invalid Registration Code Please Try Again".* I typed it exactly the same.* It makes it imposible to know if a used code is already used, or just typed wrong.

Did you buy it new or used? was the game factory sealed not shrink wrapped?

Ah yes. I get what you mean: I was busy trying that experiment when I was trying to fix what games were displayed in my Collection.

The fact that the exact same error message displays in both instances is slightly confusing. Attaching a further message as to why the code doesn't work (such as "this registration code has already been claimed" / "this registration code has been input incorrectly") might help.

We've arranged a flow to correct any issues you might be running into. Please contact Customer Service about your issue and they will help us resolve it.

You can check the FAQ here: support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.ph...

Or you can simply contact Support: support.na.square-enix.com/

Hey Jabeo, I've messaged you on your issue.

That's what I mean.* Yes, I bought the game used, and yes, there is a possibility the game was already registered, but with Square Enix's codes being so hard to read some times, it's going to be extremely frustrating for members to know for sure if the code was used, or if we're reading it wrong.* I think Square Enix needs to address this issue.

At the same time, though, it comes down to "buyer beware" if you're buying things used anywhere at all... even the internet. I think it is pretty safe to assume that unless you inquire about it first, any extra promotional leaflets and other inserts have probably been claimed.

Page 2 of 26 First First 12345612 ... Last