Thread: Game Code Registration Issues

Game Code Registration Issues

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue. i think its because they merged the NA & EU databases, its a mess. I cant register my FF13 or FF13-2, but I can register FF13:LR and if I ordered from Sq-E, why do they not just register my game??? I'm irritated and annoyed.

+1 with the same issue... somewhat annoying.

I guess we're forever doomed with our unwanted ghost account. But yeah, until this is fixed, I'm not going to register.

+1 I have the same problem.

I just wanted to voice my concern over this as well. In January I started using my account again for the first time in years only to find that nothing was registered and I was unable to register any games I had purchased in the interim that didn't follow the two code formats listed.

im also having that problem with heroes of ruin if anyone hears a solution to it would someone please post it because its very frustrating it was one of the reasons i bought the game in the first place

ya thats a really ty thing to do on behalf of SE not only did they erases all data but all the old colds are in old format that doesnt work so all that money we payed for stuff is just gone.,.

codigo de serie

no pienso escribir en ingles y ojala me respondan
    tengo varios juegos de square enix para ps3 y vienen con un codigo de serie ej: 11xx-11xx-x111-xxxx (x son letras y 1 son numeros)
    el asunto es que entro a la patg que señala el folleto pero al agregar juegos no deja ya k la pag no deja ingresar ese tipo de estilo de codigo

same here, different format for the registration code. Worst thing is that I just bought Lightning Returns yesterday and guess what? No registration card at all!!

my Lightning Returns has a card anyway the code on the card follows the new pattern so you don't need to worry about that when you get one

Unhappy It would be nice if I could register my games

When is the game registry going to be fixed? With the move to this new site, previously registered games were lost. I have all my registration cards still, but can not re-register them since you can not register any with the 4-4-4-4 16 character code. I even have several new unregistered games that still have 4-4-4-4 16 character code. I'm still waiting for my FF Lightning Returns CE pre-order to show up and I am wondering if I'll even be able to register that one.

por lo que he estado leyendo están actualizando la pagina
    yo también tengo 2 juegos que me gustaría agregarlos pero no puedo
    todos vamos a tener que esperar
    square-enix lo arreglara algún día
    creo.....

Game Registration

I Cant registrate my video games, cause the codes i have, doesnt follow the pattern of any of both options available. What do i do?

Sames Goes here. has any one find a solution?

I had some games registered before the merge and now it says I haven't got any. I am also trying to register Sleeping Dogs that I bought recently.

The date is 2/25/2014, I recently bought Final Fantasy XIII from the Square-Enix store. Inside was a pamphlet with a code xxxx-yxxx-xxxx-yyxx where x = letter and y = number. This matches none of their format, and I am unable to register my game. is there any update to this issue?

Can't register my game??

I purchased Deus Ex Human Revolution for my xbox 360 and it came with a card that had a alphanumeric number on it for registration purposes and your site has no viable option to register it. The first 6 numbers are NOT letters ONLY and it doesn't fit your other registration option either. Please advise.

Same problem here.

My DXHR have a diff. code so what to do?

Having the same problem. I'm like, "What the hell?"

They only take
    XXXXXX - 000 - XXXXXX - 000 (6 letters + 3 digits + 6 letters + 3 digits)
    XXXXXXXX - 0000 (8 letters + 4 digits)

How am I suppose to put in
    XXXX - XXXX - XXXX - XXXX

My registered games from years ago are still gone. Am I missing posts about this, or are there absolutely no plans to fix this? The site was tons better, before this merger, as everything now, looks bland/generic; even my newly registered games have a Square-Enix logo, as the avatars. It's been over a year, maybe two, since this has happened (I can't really recall when this merger took place).

Ever since this merger happened, everyone lost all of their registered games. As of now, there are no plans to fix this (at least that's what I assume, since it's been over a year, now). So, you won't be able to register older titles :/

Same problem here. Still no reply after 4 days? So what should we do?

It's Feb 28, I just bought FFXIII and unlike MANY others, I like the game . I would LOVE to register my Square-Enix products, but can't because of the code format. Any fix yet?

Bought FFXIII-2 for Xbox360, codes in 4-4-4-4 format, got the Tomb Raider GOTY and no SE codes, just DLC codes. AFAIK even the 1st release Tomb Raider copy I have don't have any SE codes. Sighs....

Exclamation THIEF PS3 ,can not register my code of thief ps3 benelux limited edition

When i want to register the game it asks me for the code ,
    There are 2 options neighter matches my code , in my game manual i have an 8 letter and an 2 digit code or the bless code but that one
    Doesnt come even close so what to do to register my benelux limited edition copy of thief ps3 ?
    Last edited by detmar; 5th Mar 2014 at 11:07.

Page 19 of 21 First First ... 915161718192021 Last