Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: Deus Ex

Deus Ex

Disapointment on Deau Ex: The Fall

Hello MR Manager,

I came here because I want to express my deep Disappointment on the Latest Story fragment in Deus Ex: The Fall. The game is not playable in the current state. You got some Zombi-Game-Devs working on that, and it is not acceptable in modern Game market.
    I would like to discuss if the Game can be enhanced by reuseing the old Deus Ex: Human Revolution Engine for this Game in order to save your jobs, the Games Market value of Deus Ex and to get something I had expected (which was not much I want to point out.).

My personal Guess is that this should not be too hard on technical Side. After 1h Playing the game I did not see anything the old Engine could not do, and it would look better then the stuff which I got bough. The voiceact in english is okay. That can be used. Levels should be also be possible to move. I would recommend some improvements.

I hope you do have some Flexibility and are acting as a modern Game Producer should do. This is the time of Community games and Deus Ex has a Potential you seem to have forgotten to think on. You are wasting a lot of Market Value!

My regards.

Human Revolution - A film made by our fans for our fans
    ― premiering online March 25th @ 3pm EST.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 23rd Mar 2014 at 19:32.

Human Revolution - Deus Ex Fandomonium Film Now Available!
    ― Watch it now on YouTube!

Insight from Moe Charif - Director of the Human Revolution Fan Film
    ― Director Moe Charif chimes in with his thoughts on making the film.

Deus Ex Spring 2014 Giveaway!
    ― Enter for your chance to win one of 5 awesome prize packs!

Director's Cut goes STEAM
    ― Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut on Mac is now available on STEAM.

Here are the winners of the Corsair, AMD, Deus Ex giveaway.
    ― Congratulations!

Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut no longer being supported/patched

Yep, fellows. You've read it right. Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut is still riddled with bugs and performance issues, but neither Eidos Montreal nor Nixxes are taking any steps whatsoever to fix this game. As it stands, the game remains broken for an alarmingly large number of players, specifically on PC which is Nixxes' responsability. Reign them in please and have them earn their paychecks. Please.

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234