Thread: Deus Ex

Deus Ex

Contact customer support, Strange_Cookie. They should be able to give you an update on the situation.

Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut Russian

Too many want to in the Director's Cut was the Russian language, is it possible?
    Who can I contact to add Russian voiceovers or subtitles as in a normal Deus Ex Human Revolution.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Directors Cut

Director's Cut review round-up
    since the launch of the Director's Cut, we've had a lot of reasons to smile. It seems like the gaming press likes the game as much as we do! Here is what they had to say.

Deus Ex: The Fall

Lite version now available
    we’re pleased to announce that we’ve released a Lite edition of the game, so if you were at all on the fence about whether to jump in, you can try it for yourself and see if you like it!

Cosplay Augmented
    – we've seen a lot of Adam Jensen cosplay over the past year, and they almost had one thing in common: the trenchcoat. Sure, trenchcoats are badass, but why no combat outfit? Simple. Those cybernetic arms are damned hard to make! Luckily, we found two fantastic fabricators who dared to take on the project.

The Top 10 Deus Ex Characters.
    (IGN)

Deus Ex:HR Directors Cut Pricing Error

Hello customer service guys and greetings from Germany,

I have a question about the pricing error that happened on release day (2013.10.25) of the Directors Cut-Version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
    I already owned DXHR and the DLC Missing Link, so i bought the update around 10 am right after the european release for 4,99 €. I knew that it should have cost only 3,99, but I thought the first price-details were a mistake. So i paid and left for school. When i came back home, I saw that the price dropped to 3,99 and I recogniced that i paid 1 € more than the people who waited until around 2 pm.
    I looked for a statement by Square Enix about that mistake and found Phil Elliotts post on this page, where he said:

"Right - we've been looking into this, and there was indeed a pricing error. Apologies - anybody that bought the upgrade at the higher price point will receive a refund automatically. Thanks for pointing it out!"
    I waited a few days and looked around on your homepage and in some forums, if there are any details about that promised "refund", but nothing happened. Then i contacted the german steam support and asked them for details. But they didnt know anything and couldnt help me. They just told me they cant repay parts of the purchase price and offered to remove the game from my library and pay the money back, which i refused, because I like the game, even thought there are some texture and lighting bugs. And I already played it around 27 hours anyway. When i asked if they are in contact with Square Enix at all, they just ignored the question and directed me to their news page, which made no sense to me.

So...now Im asking you for details. I hope you can help me.

Arillo
    Last edited by 4rill0; 1st Nov 2013 at 16:37.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Directors Cut

FAQ

And you wonder when customers lose their trust in game companies and publishers.

Three rules everybody should keep in mind:
    Never buy a game on release day.
    Never preorder a game.
    Never pay for a DLC or Upgrade that should be for free.

There are new bugs, there are missing localizations and you expect us to pay for it.
    For that money you could have at least translated the dev-comments.
    But...its okay. Its a great game and I didn't pay the full price for it, which i regret at least a little.

You just lost a costumer. Not because the game is bad. Not because i had to pay for the upgrade. I did it gladly. Not even because i payed 1 ridiculous Euro more than other customers who waited a few hours longer than me to purchase the upgrade.
    Its because i feel ignored and not taken for serious. What does this official forums exist for?

I have the complete edition digital copy of DE:HR for ps3 and was wondering if there was going to be an upgrade option to the Directors Cut version like the PC users can? I would easily pay the 4 bucks for the better visuals and boss fights but would suck to have to fork out 30 quid when I can't sell on my own copy.

I have the complete edition digital copy of DE:HR for ps3 and was wondering if there was going to be an upgrade option to the Directors Cut version like the PC users can? I would easily pay the 4 bucks for the better visuals and boss fights but would suck to have to fork out 30 quid when I can't sell on my own copy.

Prequel??

I was watching an interview (2011) on youtube yesterday by one of the CEO's. She was talking about a "Prequel" to Deus ex human revolution. Is this in the works, or was in just on the drawing board??

Thank You.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Director's Cut patched
    – patch release notes within!

I am really looking forward to the next non-handheld iteration of the Deus Ex saga. Human Revolution did alot right for the series, especially given the fact it was trying to start fresh but still stay within the same pre-established world of the earlier titles. And the time-frame they chose was great, if somewhat obvious. The early days of human augmentation would obviously be ripe with conflict and heavy moral questions and HR did a great job exploring both, while still leaving room for a sequel to follow up with.

To be honest it ha been awhile since I played Human Revolution so I don't want to comment on exactly what were the good and bad of the game, but rather I would like to ponder what the next chapter of this story could offer. New augmentations are a give-in, as well as weapon modification, but perhaps some sort of vehicular aspects could be added? Not saying it should happen, but to spice up the gameplay a vehicle section could be thrown in to shake things up. Perhaps a battle in the air even? Fighting enemies out of the back of a plane? Once again, these are just idea I am throwing out, not necessarily things I think NEED to be done.

Regardless of what happens I wish we could get some new info for certain on a new Deus Ex game!!!

Get Deus Ex: The Fall for £0.99/$0.99/€0.99 until Jan 2
    – if you missed Deus Ex: The Fall earlier this year, there’s no more excellent reason to pick it up for your iOS device than the fact that we’ve slashed the price by a massive 80%.

I still remember when I tried for the first time this game, I had a computer with Windows 98. It was very cool ... great title.

Deus Ex HR Director's Cut Editition

news flash from IGN...deus ex human revolution directors cut... downloadable....from north america playstation store...to your PS3...
    i can't wait to download..and see how well it plays with my PS Vita as a second controller screen.. anyone else excited about this?
    Thank you playstation plus!!

Deus Ex: The Fall – out now on Android
    ― we’re really pleased to finally reveal that Deus Ex: The Fall is now live on the Google Play Store for £4.99/€5.99/$6.99… so go check it out!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 23rd Jan 2014 at 01:14.

Question After Deus Ex Human revolution ? :worship:

to when a series of Deus Ex Human Revolution for the nex Gen?

Deus Ex: Human Revolution would be great for PS VITA? please port it

Deus Ex: The Fall PC edition heads to Steam
    ― following last year’s release on mobile devices, we’re really happy to now announce that Deus Ex: ― The Fall is coming to Steam on March 25.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 26th Feb 2014 at 16:38.

Square Enix mobile sale on now
    ― get Deus Ex: The Fall for less than a buck.

Hey guys this is pretty random, but perhaps you guys would be interested in Credits, a new cryptocurrency that is partially influenced by Deus Ex!

Here's our website www.cryptocredits.org
    And we have four official mining pools (all of which are named after universes that use Credits), one of which is Deus Ex! http://deusex.cryptocredits.org/

Deus Ex: The Fall releasing early!
    ― We’re actually ready to go early, so rather than wait for the ‘official’ release date, we thought we’d just release it earlier instead. So the game will now be available on March 18 – woo!

Deus Ex: The Fall - out now on Steam!
    ― And right now, but for a limited time only, your purchase will also net you a free copy of the original Deus Ex GOTY edition too!

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last