Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Directors Cut
Director's Cut review round-up
– since the launch of the Director's Cut, we've had a lot of reasons to smile. It seems like the gaming press likes the game as much as we do! Here is what they had to say.
Deus Ex: The Fall
Lite version now available
– we’re pleased to announce that we’ve released a Lite edition of the game, so if you were at all on the fence about whether to jump in, you can try it for yourself and see if you like it!
– we've seen a lot of Adam Jensen cosplay over the past year, and they almost had one thing in common: the trenchcoat. Sure, trenchcoats are badass, but why no combat outfit? Simple. Those cybernetic arms are damned hard to make! Luckily, we found two fantastic fabricators who dared to take on the project.
The Top 10 Deus Ex Characters.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Directors Cut
I was watching an interview (2011) on youtube yesterday by one of the CEO's. She was talking about a "Prequel" to Deus ex human revolution. Is this in the works, or was in just on the drawing board??
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Director's Cut patched
– patch release notes within!
I am really looking forward to the next non-handheld iteration of the Deus Ex saga. Human Revolution did alot right for the series, especially given the fact it was trying to start fresh but still stay within the same pre-established world of the earlier titles. And the time-frame they chose was great, if somewhat obvious. The early days of human augmentation would obviously be ripe with conflict and heavy moral questions and HR did a great job exploring both, while still leaving room for a sequel to follow up with.
To be honest it ha been awhile since I played Human Revolution so I don't want to comment on exactly what were the good and bad of the game, but rather I would like to ponder what the next chapter of this story could offer. New augmentations are a give-in, as well as weapon modification, but perhaps some sort of vehicular aspects could be added? Not saying it should happen, but to spice up the gameplay a vehicle section could be thrown in to shake things up. Perhaps a battle in the air even? Fighting enemies out of the back of a plane? Once again, these are just idea I am throwing out, not necessarily things I think NEED to be done.
Regardless of what happens I wish we could get some new info for certain on a new Deus Ex game!!!
Get Deus Ex: The Fall for £0.99/$0.99/€0.99 until Jan 2
– if you missed Deus Ex: The Fall earlier this year, there’s no more excellent reason to pick it up for your iOS device than the fact that we’ve slashed the price by a massive 80%.
I still remember when I tried for the first time this game, I had a computer with Windows 98. It was very cool ... great title.
Deus Ex HR Director's Cut Editition
news flash from IGN...deus ex human revolution directors cut... downloadable....from north america playstation store...to your PS3...
i can't wait to download..and see how well it plays with my PS Vita as a second controller screen.. anyone else excited about this?
Thank you playstation plus!!
Deus Ex: The Fall – out now on Android
― we’re really pleased to finally reveal that Deus Ex: The Fall is now live on the Google Play Store for £4.99/€5.99/$6.99… so go check it out!
Last edited by Grimoire; 23rd Jan 2014 at 01:14.
After Deus Ex Human revolution ? :worship:
to when a series of Deus Ex Human Revolution for the nex Gen?
Deus Ex: Human Revolution would be great for PS VITA? please port it
Deus Ex: The Fall PC edition heads to Steam
― following last year’s release on mobile devices, we’re really happy to now announce that Deus Ex: ― The Fall is coming to Steam on March 25.
Last edited by Grimoire; 26th Feb 2014 at 16:38.
Square Enix mobile sale on now
― get Deus Ex: The Fall for less than a buck.
Hey guys this is pretty random, but perhaps you guys would be interested in Credits, a new cryptocurrency that is partially influenced by Deus Ex!
Here's our website www.cryptocredits.org
And we have four official mining pools (all of which are named after universes that use Credits), one of which is Deus Ex! http://deusex.cryptocredits.org/
Tags for this Thread