Thread: Kingdom Hearts BBS port??

Kingdom Hearts BBS port??

I was wondering if square would ever bring KH Birth By Sleep to the PS3 remastered OR atleast to the PSN store?? Cuz i never got around to getting a psp and now that the psvita is out i don't know which to get cuz BBS is an important installment in the series. If it came to either ps3 or the psn store i would get the vita hands down cuz there are other games i'd like to play on there too. So pls guys atleast bring it to the store.

KH bbs on the ps3? yeah!!

Wait for E3... there have been rumors about a 5 game remaster release (KHI, KHII, Re:Chain, Days, and BBS) with potential FM content. Don't get your hopes up too much, but apparently the dude that started the rumor leaked some info on a few other surprise announcements at last year's E3 and was right to a T, so I am allowing a minute amount of hope for this one

Originally Posted by Basho

Wait for E3... there have been rumors about a 5 game remaster release (KHI, KHII, Re:Chain, Days, and BBS) with potential FM content. Don't get your hopes up too much, but apparently the dude that started the rumor leaked some info on a few other surprise announcements at last year's E3 and was right to a T, so I am allowing a minute amount of hope for this one

Wow. That would be awesome if it's true!

If thats true *it would probably be like 120 bucks for that lol

I know. I would gladly skip the internet/TV bill for a month to pay for it though! But like I said, don't get too hopeful yet. It's still just a rumor, and all we have saying it might be true is an interview statement from Nomura saying he didn't like how many systems the series has been spread across

So, I'll have to beat "Unknown / Mysterious Figure" again, in Critical Mode, with Terra, in HD?

Yeah! Bring it on! *

Well he's not exactly unknown anymore if you're keeping up with Nomura's DDD interviews. Also, Mysterious Figure is (I believe) the name given to the Xemnas boss in KHIFM, Unknown is BBS's secretish boss, but I could have it backwards

Hi, I was thinking about this for a long time since Dream Drop Distance came out for the 3DS, that it would be nice for KH fans that missed out on the PSP Kingdom Hearts game known as Birth By Sleep because they didn't get the device itself in order to play it (I just happen to be one of them). It would be very *grateful If it became a PSP Classic on the VITA's Playstation Store. What would you think? I happen to own a VITA myself so it should be alright for fans like me?

While I am not exactly an expert in the Vita, anything is possible. However, it's far more likely that the game will be included in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX, whenever it gets made.

I know what you mean, but if they do put it into Kingdom Hearts 2.5 RMX, I would kinda think it would be a little bit off timeline wise. I just saying if it was possible.*

Why would it be off time-line wise? It's not like putting it in 2.5 HD ReMIX would change its status as a prequel.

I would happily buy a vita port, (The Disc in PSP3000 is SO LOUD!)
    Same for FF VII - Crisis Core

Lightbulb Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep for Final reMIX for PS VITA/PS4

*Bows*
    oh btw cross play and/or remote play features

Hopefully they will put Birth by Sleep on the PlayStation Store for us Vita owners since we will not have access to 2.5 HD remake unless you own a PS3. Anyway, I started my own thread for it here: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=8611.