Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: What would you like to see in the next update for Guardian Cross?

What would you like to see in the next update for Guardian Cross?

fully agree with every word, every dot and comma. Many of us have the same setbacks, for example 99% of the BREAK I'm Reloading, excessive time to recharge, maybe one second less ...
    Is that if you have a bad day and you only see shadows for which you have to shoot 4-5 times ... at the end, hopefully you did 4-5 catches, and if we are talking about a special ticket ... anger can be huge.

Invitation Code: JC14201
    Name in game: elevem

This is why people cheat. people spend countless of money on special hunting ticket to legitly try to get 5* but ive used up like 10 special hunting ticket and those 10 special hunting ticket all i got were 3* not even a single 4* let alone a 5*. I don't know what game you guys are trying to pull over our heads but now i know why alot of people cheat in this game. Special hunting ticket should give 4* or 5*. Now i understand why people have to dupe items on here. i stopped buying special hunting ticket instead i just use the 10+ android devices i have in my home i have a way better chance of getting cards if i have 10+ devices.

Originally Posted by elevem
    fully agree with every word, every dot and comma. Many of us have the same setbacks, for example 99% of the BREAK I'm Reloading, excessive time to recharge, maybe one second less ...
    Is that if you have a bad day and you only see shadows for which you have to shoot 4-5 times ... at the end, hopefully you did 4-5 catches, and if we are talking about a special ticket ... anger can be huge.

Invitation Code: JC14201
    Name in game: elevem
    Oh god special hunt, im not gonna even say it, youve said it for me. lol

Magic Stone Suggestion

Hello,

So is there a way we can do something about the magic stone? i mean no one really uses the Stone (I) they only give 2 attribute. My idea was maybe make a mechanic into the game that will allow us to refine magic stones for the cost of GP or 5 Energy. This can be done by like this

All magic stone will be obtainable through Login or Colo

But now the Refining System for example if you want a Magic Stone HP (II) - 30HP , you will have to throw 15 Magic Stone HP ( I ) in the furnance to create a Magic Stone HP ( II ). Then for Magic Stone HP ( III ), You need to throw in 4 Magic Stone HP ( II ). Yes you do lose that 20 HP from throwing in a 4th stone but having a 100HP stone is better a better to trade for other things then having to send multiple gift to a player. Also you cannot skip refine rank, meaning you can't throw 50 Magic Stone ( I ) to make a magic stone ( III ) cause then that just make it to easy to get ( III ).

Also let discuss about skill stones.

Pretty much more useless items in the game. Maybe GC can create a mechanic where if we toss a certain amount of skill stone into a mechanic itll spit out a better one.

Please get rid of the cheaters because I can't win and drop rates are really bad 4 elite hunts in a row I got at least 8 cards all the same 3 star cards. Raise drop rates because I feel like I'm wasting money just to lose

I'd like to see an update that detects jail broken devices and kicks them from the game automatically . As the mass majority of cheaters are on those devices and as previously stated by ,hundreds of players, it's just not fair to play for hours on end, week after week and to spend hard earned cash on the game when someone can come along on Monday and take away in 10 minutes what has taken me nearly 2 years to achieve. Even a more advanced card checking system as some of the cards are well outperforming their stats as a level 60 card 3800 atk beating 2 rebirthed level 70 4000+ atk, are you kidding! The average atk in the coliseum is miss leading as well, when I'm beating people with average atk of 3600 - 3900 and then get flogged off player with average atk of 3100!
    Last edited by Ganduff; 30th Mar 2014 at 04:01.

Page 3 of 3 First First 123