Thread: Chocobo Racing series!

Chocobo Racing series!

Chocobo Racing series!

My mom still insists that she got me the original Chocobo Racing for the Playstation way back when, but I never remember it.

I'm excited for the eventual release of the new game on 3DS, but is it going to be a port or an entirely new game? Either way, I'm looking forward to more information!

In the meantime, anyone else have thoughts on this kart game? (Well, Goblin uses a mine cart but it's not the same. The thought counts, though.)*

Originally Posted by Orichalcum+
    My mom still insists that she got me the original Chocobo Racing for the Playstation way back when, but I never remember it.

I'm excited for the eventual release of the new game on 3DS, but is it going to be a port or an entirely new game? Either way, I'm looking forward to more information!

In the meantime, anyone else have thoughts on this kart game? (Well, Goblin uses a mine cart but it's not the same. The thought counts, though.)*
    Fairly sure Chocobo Racing 3D has been quietly cancelled

Cancelled? That's disappointing news, but maybe I'll quietly cross my fingers for something.

Maybe the original would turn up as a PSN download stateside at some point.

Originally Posted by Orichalcum+

Cancelled? That's disappointing news, but maybe I'll quietly cross my fingers for something.

Maybe the original would turn up as a PSN download stateside at some point.

I managed to find the original for like $30 on ebay. *If you look enough you can probably find it for a pretty reasonable price too.

... I got both Chocobo's Dungeon 2 and Chocobo Racing at the same time. o.o I was amazed, and very pleased. I never realized how uncommon there were. Not sure if I still have them, however.

Chocobo Racing

Where chocobo racing spin-off or sequel or a super new one!.

• Chocobo Racing 3D will never leave the coop – Siliconera turned to the creator of the original Chocobo Racing for PsOne, Takashi Tokita, to get some answers.