Page 12 of 12 First First ... 289101112

Thread: *Spoilers* How did you react to the ending?

*Spoilers* How did you react to the ending?

jesh i think he the most insane evil chacter ever! but i would've loved to see him agianst Xehanort after he defied his orders...

No I love Van :3 He's amazing. And I would've loved to see him fight Xehanort too especially when he was Ven-Van and had control of the x-blade XD

ok they gotta get going on production.... Every year they wait on this 3rd title im afraid we might lose an important voice actor .... **Lenard Nimoy (Xehanort) ....He is old and he isnt getting younger

That's horrible!

I know im being really REAL.... but im honest about this.... Get the script done and let him enjoy retirement..... possibly be in the new star trek movie again..... I like him!

Live long and prosper..... ....eck! NERD POWER!

Lol. I so can't wait to see those Days cutscenes! I wanna see how they changed from the original game xD

: )

Yeah, I hope the stroline of Days dosen't change to much.

i know they wont have the original voice actor for Xion back...im kinda sad about that...their gonna have Hayden (Kairi) do it

I thought Alyson Stoner was doing the voicing for Xion.

In the handheld 358/2 days yes...but i saw the voice line up...but who knows maybe they may change thier minds....

Yeah, the voice line up is exactly the same. Except DiZ. He is no longer Christopher Lee. The voice actor for DiZ was DiZ and Ansem the Wise in Kingdom Hearts two, and he did a fine job, but Christopher lee is still much better.

[General Forum Guidelines]

[Please do not make a simple post just for the purpose of "bumping" a thread. Also avoid simple posts that don’t add constructive information to the thread, for example: “first”, “.” to signify agreement, or even “/agree”. Consider always adding more information or your personal touch on each response.]

Page 12 of 12 First First ... 289101112